How do I find another bi girl interested in a possible Threesome

Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
4
I don’t want it to come of pushy or rude with a hey you wanna hook up with me and a friend. Where do you go to find someone (another female) close to where you are and approach them to see if they are interested?
 
Good question. I found that if you just do your normal life, but maybe change your attitude a little bit... like if you have a sexual vibe, other women pick up on it for sure. Are you doing this for him? Maybe you really don't want to? Just a couple thoughts. Leni
 
I don’t want it to come of pushy or rude with a hey you wanna hook up with me and a friend. Where do you go to find someone (another female) close to where you are and approach them to see if they are interested?

Are there any places in and around your area that are Bi/Gay-friendly, perhaps bars or clubs that cater to that audience as it could be a good way to potentially meet people. This way you'll already know there are like minded people around plus it will make it less daunting for you.
 
Craigslist

Since Craigslist is one, we don't have a clue. I have come op petty strongly to several girls but have not been very successful and, I consider myself to be pretty attractive.
 
I don’t want it to come of pushy or rude with a hey you wanna hook up with me and a friend. Where do you go to find someone (another female) close to where you are and approach them to see if they are interested?

Such a woman willing to hook up with a couple is called a unicorn for a reason. They're extremely rare.

The first problem is she's got to be attracted to both of you and what are the odds even if you're both arguably speaking attractive she has to specifically like the characteristics of both the man and the woman involved. Which is a tough mix.

The second problem is that going in she's not ever quite sure of what her role is because most couples are not that clear because they don't exactly know how this unicorns going to fit into the mix either.

Essentially you're using her as a marital Aid or sex toy. Which can be hot for some women who like the idea of being objectified to a certain extent but again we're getting smaller and smaller subsets of people until it diminishes to almost no one in that grouping.

What you might consider is a semi-professional. I can certainly understand why or neither of you are that interested in an actual hooker however go to a gentlemen's club chat up some dancers and see if any of them are interested in spending some quality time with a couple off site. Offer to compensate her for her time since she of course won't be able to be working and earning while she's spending the quality time. Some will some won't.
 
How charming, attractive, stable is your husband? Because that's going to matter a lot. This shouldn't and can't be all on you to find a unicorn. He's going to have to do a lot of the heavy lifting. Sending a wife or girlfriend after a single bi woman sets off alarms for any unicorn.

Secondly, you both need to read The Ethical Slut. If you emotionally harm a unicorn with couple privilege, treat her as disposable, or do anything she might construe as throwing her away, you're going to hell and there are plenty of poly people who will want to send you there.

Thirdly, be honest with her and each other. If you two don't know exactly what you want and what each other wants no unicorn hunting until you've got that sorted. Do not let a woman think either of you are single for any amount of time.

If you're all done with my homework, head to adult friend finder, okcupid, or to the clubs to try your luck. And be ready for failure, lots and lots of failure. Your odds are bad. Even if you're both smoking hot and varsity level flirts this is going to be really hard.

Don't like hard? Don't have time? Don't have the desirable attributes? Don't feel like treating a unicorn right? Hire a prostitute. You pay them to overlook all your shortcomings, fuck you both silly, and leave when it's over.
 
Back
Top