The Interrogative Imperative (Closed)

Ino screamed at his hard touch, it brought her so, so close as she was beginning she ride to the orgasm she craved when he pulled away. Of course he was still denying her, and Ino cursed herself in her mind for letting herself get carried away so easily whenever he did more to her. As the ice melted and the dildo forced her ass open, she knew it wouldn't be long before the cube would fall off. She gritted her teeth as the cold drops continued their assault, seemingly intensified due to the heat she was giving off.

Her head instinctively tried to push further into the kiss when she suddenly felt the soft touch of his lips against hers. Her mouth was left open as she could feel his lips and warm breath just out of reach. "Please fuck me, please!" She begged as she still seeked his lips with hers. She just wanted to feel all of it, the touching, kissing and fucking, all that he was so cruelly denying her of.

"The forward operation base is just south of the border! There's a tree with markings that give directions to where its hidden!" Ino let out in one desperate breath, hoping that giving him that information would be enough to finally grant her some release.
 
"Good girl," Mori says, soft, and kisses Ino hard; then draws back, and strides round to her bound and trembling hips. There he disconnects the flywheel and sets the dildo aside, and braces her hips, taking a firm handful of taut flesh in each hand. "You've earned this."

His cock slides against her pussy once, judging the angle, then sinks full-length into her aching folds until his pelvis slaps against her hips. Without pause he begins to finally fuck her, that thick cock sinking balls-deep into her cunt again and again as his testicles slap lightly against her throbbing clit on every stroke. It's savage and everything he's denied himself up to this point, and Mori bites his own lip to control himself with the pain as he fucks the blonde beauty up and over her climax without pause.

"Let me hear you cum!" He barks, fucking her so hard that ripples of flesh shudder up Ino's hips with every thrust. "I'm telling you to open your mouth and let me know, girl, I want to know it when you cum!"
 
Ino kissed him back hungrily as he went in hard on her mouth. Her heart beat faster when he drew back, worried he would still punish her as he walked around behind her. She was relieved to find he disconnected the dildo and from his words, gasping lightly when she felt his hard cock brushing against the entrance to her pussy.

She moaned and screamed out loud when he finally entered her and began to fuck her relentlessly. Her hips quickly matched his rhythm and she was soon rocking herself back and forth with his thrusts. She was already so wet from the torture earlier that despite his size and her tight cunt, he easily slid in and out of her. From all the built up arousal, it took very little time before Ino felt her orgasm coming. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming now!" She moaned, each thrust becoming pure ecstasy.

Her body shuddered and her walls gripped tightly on his cock as she came, everything built up gushing out at once from the orgasm. She convulsed over and over again as she kept cumming, one of the biggest orgasms she had every had.
 
Mori reaches over the stockade and seizes a handful of Ino's hair, winding it around his fist and pulling her head back firmly as he continues to fuck her, relentless and vicious. The clap of flesh echoes about the dim room with each thudding stroke as he spears deep into her fluttering cunt, driving her through her orgasm with no mercy. "Good girl," he snarls, as his other hand seizes a handful of pendulous tit and squeezes it roughly. "Does it feel good to cum? Is my hard cock in you satisfying?"

He slams in again, hilt-deep, and rolls his hips against Ino's, grinding against her ass and thighs in a slow circle as his fat length fills her to the brim. "I'm glad you came because now it's my turn," he hisses in her ear, "and I'm going to fuck you as hard and fast as I want until I cum in you and fill you all the way up. Does that satisfy you, slut? Do you want my cum in you?"

He starts savagely fucking her again, full-length strokes even as her spasming folds continue to squeeze out her orgasm, trying to milk his cock for all the seed stored in it, hanging heavy in his balls. Her arousal drips down her legs, chilly and bright in the tinny light.
 
Ino groaned as her head as pulled back by her hair, yelling in pain as she rode out the end of her orgasm, her neck straining from his force. "Yes... it feels good..." She coughed, "Please, keep fucking me like this." It was clear that one orgasm, as big as it was wouldn't be enough as Ino had felt frustrated for too long. She eagerly bucked her hips as he slammed deep inside of her, even though she had already finished.

"Aghh just do it, fuck and cum in me." She moaned. Her orgasm had gotten her a taste of the pleasure and now she wanted nothing more than to feel his hard cock pumping his seed inside of her. She nearly dribbled saliva from her mouth, as it had been hanging open due to all the sounds coming out of it.
 
The seal tag on Ino's back, almost forgotten, glows as it absorbs the chakra released during climax and paralyzes the flow of it through her body; temporarily, the dangerous kunoichi is no more threatening than a civilian, until her body comes down from its sexual high. Spotting this, Mori grins and unlocks the stockade with one fumbling hand, flips the top aside, and lifts her out and against his body; a writhing and smooth form, pale-skinned and bright with sweat, back against his sweaty, bare chest. He pulls her back and seizes one glorious, heavy tit as he jackhammers that thick cock deep into her pussy, fondling it. Every stroke bounces her against his thighs and drives those fat inches of shaft back inside - and then his other hand dips low and begins rubbing her clit in circles, trying to drive her back to another calamitous orgasm.

"Sing for me, Ino," he murmurs in her ear, before his mouth comes down over her neck, his tongue sliding along her pulse point as he gently sucks on the sensitive skin; in her and around her, fucking her without abandon, possessing her as thoroughly as a man can.
 
Ino felt the sudden freeze due to the sealing tag. It was a very odd feeling, as she could still move and her arousal was still going strong, but it was like something else was blocked off or missing, not that she could really pinpoint it as she was too busy being fucked by Mori.

She groaned in surprise when he unlocked the stockade, but knew she was pretty powerless to do anything. She moaned at how rough he was towards her fit, curvy body, her soft breast compressing in his grasp. "Aghhhh AAHHHHH!" Her moans increased in pitch and volume as he kept driving his cock deep inside of her and his hand pressed aggressively around her clit. "Fuck... I'm gonna cum again..." In the short time between her last orgasm and now, he had once again built up her arousal to a peak. His soft lips on her neck was the tipping point as she screamed and came again, her heart racing as she clenched and released in waves of pleasure.
 
This time it's too much - he'd held off during her last climax, but a tight ball of pleasure is gathering low in his hips now, and he refuses to pull back again. Instead, he fucks her ever harder, his muscled hips slapping against her curvaceous ass in rising tempo, fat shaft driving deep into her clenching body until he can take no more. Ino's pussy milks and squeezes his cock until he gasps and slams home one last time, cum surging up his length to spill in warm jets inside of her greedy folds. His body jerks in abortive little pumps, jackhammering his seed as far into her cunt as he can go, as Mori draws Ino back against him, heated skin on skin, and clutches her tight until he's spent within her.

He gasps at the intensity of this belated climax, and sags momentarily; then manages to drag up a ragged chuckle, as he lays a kiss on Ino's ear. "Not so bad now, was it?" he murmurs, and for a moment his clutch is closer to a lover's, arms gentle around her waist, hand gently stroking over her taut belly.

But already his eyes flick about the room, deciding the next ingenious torment to inflict upon Ino's supple body.
 
As could feel the throbbing of his cock when he was deep inside her and moaned loudly at the feeling of his hard length shooting his seed inside of her. She could feel the warm sperm being pumped and shot deep inside of her as she walls clenched and pulsed. She felt used, like a whore for him to simply fuck and discard, yet in her heated state, and in his warm arms it felt nice and comfortable. She was somewhat confused by his gentle gestures, thinking maybe the release of all the built up tension had changed his sadistic ways temporarily.

She knew she had to leave, to escape, but in that moment after they had both cum, she just wanted to stay and be held in his arms. "Th..that was amazing..." She managed to sigh, a temptation to rest and sleep creeping into her mind.
 
Mori chuckles, low in his throat, as he feels the tag funneling Ino's chakra into him, strengthening and empowering him, refilling his reserves. It'll need regular reinforcement - how unfortunate - but as long as he can keep drawing her chakra out through orgasm, she'll never have enough to attempt an escape. She'll be as weak as a civilian until the tag comes off; and if he inks it into her skin, well, then she's just out of luck.

Just to make sure, he decides on a double dose.

"It was," he murmurs into Ino's ear, reaching out to catch the still-swinging vibrator with one hand. He pulls it off the rope with a jerk, then presses it low against her belly, just over her hips. The buzzing tip nuzzles there and then dips to tremble along her soaked thighs, avoiding her hypersensitive pussy for the moment, allowing her to recover. "And it will be. I take a long time to satisfy, Ino. I promise you - you'll enjoy yourself, in the end."

His other hand gathers up both her wrists in its grip, gentle but sure, as he pulls her arms back up and over her head, to the rope he'd detached the vibrator from - it slips around her wrists of their own accord, seals burning brightly on the red, smooth silk. "I might just take a while to get there."

The buzzing toy moves in, as Mori smiles.
 
Because of the loss of her chakra and the intensity of the sex they had, Ino was feeling both weak and tired. She was trying to pull herself together, trying to get up and do something about the situation, but she just felt drained, panting and sweating in Mori's arms, powerless to whatever he might have store for her next.

"Uughh..." She groaned as the faint buzzing against her skin started to slowly build up her arousal again. Even tired and drained, her libido did not seem to be affected as his slow teasing with the vibrator was already making her horny once more. "L-let me go... I've already told you what you wanted..." She groaned, trying to push him away. She felt him raise her wrists up above her head and the coil of the rope around them, her heart sinking as she realized her only chance of escape may have just gone.

She tugged at the rope with more vigor, her desperation rising along with her arousal. She knew if he kept this up, it wouldn't take long before she was moaning and begging to cum again.

--

Anko frowned as she stared out at the empty forest just outside Konoha's forward camp. It had been almost a week since Ino went missing and they had been unable to gain any information on what happened to her from her dead ANBU guards. Anko tapped her foot nervously, despite the loss of Ino, they had continued their operations at a slower rate, but now Anko was worried if they should re-locate or spend more efforts to track down their lost kunoichi.

They had to assume the worst and that the Grass had extracted every bit of information Ino had, but they had only just begun the process of moving and re-organizing all the confidential secrets that may have been leaked. Anko worried they were too late and too slow.
 
Ino's directions had been accurate; the operating camp had been easy enough to locate with them. Mori had scoped out the base for a week before a new ninja had come to it - and wouldn't you know it, another kunoichi had come, alone. This one had the markings of a special jounin rather than the Yamanaka's chuunin, which meant she would probably beat him in direct combat anyways. Unfortunately, that was never how he fought.

Mori crouches lower behind his cover in the foliage, uncovers his first trump card, and then flicks out a shikigami - a familiar writ on a paper seal. The genjutsu sealed into it is activated by the passage of light across its surface after two seconds, casting the image of a Grass nin sprinting across a deer path perpendicular to the border, rushing away as fast as he can. Breath held, Mori waits to see if this one takes the bait; he's not confident he can defeat this one before reinforcements arrive if she doesn't cross the border.
 
Anko was simply staring out, lost in her thoughts when the sudden movement caught her eye. She quickly jumped up into the trees to get a better view and saw the Grass nin running away towards the border. She cursed under her breath as their worst fears were confirmed. Ino had likely been captured and everything useful interrogated from her. In any case, Anko couldn't let this spy get away, in case he had gathered any additional information.

She hurried after him from above, hoping from branch to branch as she kept an eye on him running on the forest floor. She quickly gained ground on him and with a few quick seals, summoned multiple snakes, which shot out of her right coat sleeve to attack and bind their target. Their venomous fangs extended from their large open mouths as they closed the gap and bit down on the Grass nin.
 
The shikigami was cleanly bit through - and the ink of the seal was delivered into the mouths of Anko's snake summons without issue. Mori hissed in success as the snakes recoiled, wavered, and then doubled back to seize the Leaf nin in their coils; one bound her arms from elbow to wrist against a tree, and the other two pried her legs apart and in different directions as they secured themselves to nearby branches, nearly forcing her into a midair split.

He does a double-take, though, as the position reveals that she has nothing on beneath that fishnet body-stocking she wears, bare ass and crotch exposed to the world. That hints at some pretty serious exhibitionism.

He can use that.

Mori rises from his cover, and in a bare few seconds covers the open ground between him and the captured kunoichi, and then snaps a gag up and into her mouth - he can't command her summons any more at this point, and he'll just have to take what he can from this woman here while the opportunity holds.
 
Anko frowned as the Grass nin body seemed to dissipate when the snakes bit him, causing her to immediately be on guard and scan around for anything else suspicious. The one thing she forgot to pay attention to were her own snakes, she assumed they would simply return and so was caught by surprise when instead of retreating back into her coat, the snakes wound themselves around her arms and legs, binding her on the treetops.

She panicked and struggled frantically, but was unable to move or form seal with her limbs stretched out. She saw the Grass nin come up from his cover, rushing towards her and silencing her just before she yell.

"WMhrmghh!!" Her voice was muffled by his gag as she continued to groaned.
 
"Excellent," Mori murmurs, as he lays down three more shikigami that form a triad, overlaying a sensory return effect on the area: anyone that looks, listens, or smells in this direction will perceive exactly what they expect to see, rather than what is. Much neater than simply blending in or invisibility, this affects anything with a human mind perfectly. He hasn't tested it on nin animals yet, but since he's already disabled the leaf-nin's summons, that's not too much of an issue yet.

He devotes his attention to his latest catch, instead: while this kunoichi is less outright curvy than Ino, her body is far tighter and more trained, firm thighs and ass leading up into a body that is all tanned skin without a hint of fat, proving that she does indeed wear this outfit regularly - there's no pale skin anywhere he can see. He slices the heavy trenchcoat and tiny skirt off of her body, leaving her bare but for the skimpy fishnet, and then considers on how to start.

Eventually, he reaches out for one of the snake heads, and leads it to the inside of the jounin's thigh. It hangs there, motionless - and then its tongue flickers out, light and dancing, on a motion so instinctual it doesn't require a brain. It tastes the air and Anko's bare thigh, and a second later, again; and again; the motion repetitive and unconscious.

Mori smiles.

He leaves that one to warm the kunoichi up, and circles around to Anko's head. "I admit," he says, conversationally, "I didn't expect it to be this easy. But I'll still take my prize, all the same. Even if it's out here in the open, where anyone can see."

They can't, actually - but there's no way for the kunoichi to know that.

He runs a hand down her shoulder and takes a handful of firm tit, groping and kneading it with gentle pressure. "You won't mind, will you?"
 
Anko continued to struggle as the Grass nin began laying down more shikigami in the area, no doubt to obscure the two of them from anyone who may come across the area. He was still being careful with these precautions, so at least she wasn't very deep into Grass territory yet. She continued to pull at her snakes binding her, attempting to channel chakra to them so free them of whatever control he was using which turned them against her. She was vaguely distracted by the way his eyes seemed to wander along her body and before she could react he had cut away her coat and short skirt.

"Wghrhm aghurhghh!" She yelled at him, feeling exposed as the fishnet offered little protection from his prying eyes. She gasped as the snake head he moved flicked its tongue around her inner thighs. It's touch was light and ticklish, and Anko quickly saw where this was going and what he planned on doing to her. She doubled her efforts to escape, squirming and twisting away as best she could while his hands began to grope her breasts. Of course she couldn't help the arousal slowly building, especially from the snake's light flicks as she had often used them herself in private for pleasure.
 
Mori hums in acknowledgement as he seats himself beneath Anko's torso and reaches up to run his hands over her fishnet-clad form, smoothing over firm skin and taut acres of muscle that span her tight form. His lips follow as he steadily explores her body, moving from stomach to back to sides, fingers gently tickling the bare skin wherever he feels her body begin to jump away from his touch. Then his hands run down and cup the warm join of her thighs, her pussy molded to his touch as he massages it.

"I don't want to ungag you - I don't know how much you have in common with your summons. I do want to know what your lips feel like on my cock, but I suppose I have to pass on that," he murmurs.
 
There was nothing Anko could do while this mysterious Grass nin who had just captured her began to explore every inch of her body. Her fishnet clearly showed off her fit figure and plenty of skin. She felt her breathing grow faster as his hands and lips began touching, kissing and moving their way down from her breasts to her inner thighs.

She looked at him with a half moan half growl as his hands finally found her lower lips. She was moist and wet from the snake's attentions and though she tried to pull back from his touch, she ended up pushing herself further into it.

She yelled at him again through her gag, wanting to let him know he wouldn't get away with this as the others will know she is missing to come find her. Of course, nothing but muffled grunts came out.
 
"Speaking of," Mori murmurs, as he has a devious thought. He takes hold of the snake's head and nuzzles its blunt head up between the kunoichi's lower lips, letting the mouth open to cup the pearl of her clit in the tip of its maw. Held in place between the folded-back fangs, the snake's tongue now directly flickers against her throbbing pearl with every pass, wetly teasing it with the feather-light touch.

"That's better, isn't it?" he asks, as he stands up to assess his work, taking a firm asscheek in one hand and groping it idly. The taut flesh squeezes in between his callused fingers, muscles working beneath his touch.
 
Anko let out a muffled scream as the snake was suddenly shoved right up against her pussy. Her body shuddered as she could feel her clit being held between the snakes mouth and the flickering touch of the snake's tongue directly. It was so close to her she could practically feel the venom held under the fangs dangerous close to her most private and sensitive body part. She didn't know much control he had over her summons, the element of danger surprisingly making her even more wet. Her squirming did stop as she was worried about movement disturbing the snake, but it didn't stop her moaning and great need to buck her hips.

She didn't have the mind to give the Grass nin much attention as she was too focused on the light touch of the snake's tongue, but she did shoot him an angry glare between her moans as she felt his hand having fun grabbing at her ass.
 
As the snake's tongue flicks over her throbbing clit, Mori hums and pushes Anko's hips up against the serpent's thick head, which presses against and spreads her lower lips with its blunt, spade-shaped form, but offers no meaningful penetration. Rather, it just leaves her exposed, as he gently runs a finger around the exposed rim of her labia.

"The danger gets you going, does it?" Mori notes, and draws one of the kunoichi's kunai from her thigh holster, and begins to trace the sharp tip against her taut skin - not hard enough to pierce or even redden the skin, merely menacing her with it, even as the living sex toy between her legs eggs her on to ecstasy.
 
It was all getting too much for Anko to hold in, and part of her thought that perhaps if she came, she would be able to regain focus to think of a way out. Her hips moved naturally along as his finger traced along the outsides of her pussy. The sounds coming out of her gagged mouth became mostly moans as she pushed herself to the edge, which wasn't very difficult.

She drew a sharp breath as the cold tip of the kunai ran across her skin. The feeling of the sharpness and cold steel caused her to feel goosebumps across her entire body. She was so close now, and his threat with the kunai along her thigh was just what she needed to get to that climactic finish.
 
When Anko's thighs begin to quiver with oncoming convulsions, his fingers slide from her puffy lips to take hold of the snake's head and draw it away - leaving her aching pussy empty and exposed to the cool air. Smiling, he stands up and walks away, letting the grass shift loudly under his feet; waits for a count of ten seconds; he then shifts to a silent step, using chakra to pad them against sound as he slowly paces about her bound and panting form.

"Almost," he says, nearly regretful. He reaches up and draws a finger up the curve of one heaving breast, running it in lazy circles around the stiffened nipple. "Almost."

He trails the finger up to over the kunoichi's gag, tracing over her lips behind the ragged cloth. "I wonder if you'd say please, yet, if I took this off?"
 
"MMMrghhh! PHMRHHH!" Anko almost screamed into the gag as the snake's touch drew away, her arms pulled tightly on the other snakes while her convulsions started to settle and die away, leaving her frustrated without her orgasm. The frustration just made her want more arousal to finish, and though he left her alone for a few seconds, she was just about to cool down again when his hand snaked forward out of the blue, teasing her breasts.

She growled as his fingers found their way around the gag. She might be in an aroused sexual state, but it did not diminish her anger towards him, not only for denying her orgasm, but for capturing her and teasing her in such a way. If any part of her got loose, she would bite back hard with a vengeance.
 
Back
Top