How to be sexy while being short and petite.

Like most men in my age bracket (I remember when color television was a novelty), I have had several lovers in my lifetime. In EVERY single case, the best thing about each lover's body was that it was attached to HER. A few were taller than me, a few were shorter than me. A few were heavier than me and a few weighed less. Some were redheads, some were blondes, and some were brunettes. Some needed marvels of engineering to keep their breasts under control and some could comfortably go without. Some had conventionally long and thin legs and some did not (though in all cases, their legs did reach the ground and that's the most important thing).

Ultimately, only one thing mattered. They all shared that one single feature: a body that was uniquely attached to her. And, yes, they were all as sexy as hell.
 
Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty, etc. Never sexy, beautiful, fucking hot (never, in real life). I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

xo

Nice, sexy things come in short packages! And you're certainly no exception ... :D
 
This is not always easy

As woman, may I answer?

You could be describing me, dear (except for the baby face). I'm the same size and shape.

When somebody called me "sexy" for the first time, I walked on air.

So guys, don't be shy about letting your feelings be known. (Don't be a schmuck about it, though.) If you're into the girl at all, you can find a way to let her know. It just might make her day. But if you get the signals that you've crossed a line, back off and apologize if she wants you to.

And LostBabyGirl, don't worry if you're not getting the feedback you want. You are as sexy and hot as you want to be. Seize the day. And, honey, tell your dates how sexy they are, if you think they're sexy. They need the ego boost as much as you do, sometimes. Or maybe more.

As the Beatles sang, "The love you take is equal to the love you make."

Trust me, I notice a smartly dressed woman. Someone that knows how to dress so that it complements their body. However, being an older gentleman, it isn't always easy. Especially within the last six or eight weeks.

I will nod as an acknowledgement. Make a comment to the affect of "you look very nice today" and never, never more than once a week
 
That's the thing, though. You're bothered about being called cute, adorable, etc. But that's got so much power than being sexy. I don't know about anyone else, but a girl I consider cute who can slyly go from adorable to seductive is way better than a sexy woman who is sultry across the board.
 
Well. I'm five feet tall. Okay, maybe 4'11" and a half, but I always say five feet because saying four eleven and a half sounds like I should have hairy feet and be living in The Shire...

I'm short, plump, and yes, many have called me cute over the years. Most of my life, like you, I never felt sexy. I didn't fit the mold of what I thought sexy was supposed to be.

I didn't start finding my own brand of sexy until five or six years ago. It was a conscious decision on my part, and I have made a concerted effort to find it. Those who have said confidence is sexy are, I think, spot on. My sexiness isn't limited by my vertically challenged state, but it sure was limited by my refusal to feel comfortable with myself and my body.

That's part of the impetus for me posting photos and starting a photo thread here. No doubt people assume anyone who does such a thing is a rampaging narcissist. Far from the case! In the beginning it was more a challenge for me to get past my hang ups about having small boobs and thick thighs and a big arse. And guess what? Suddenly, men were saying I was sexy! Short, small boobs, fat arse and all! And suddenly I started to feel it, myself. And that shift in attitude was everything.

I'm not sure how old you are. When I was in my 20's and 30's I was a bumpkin. It was really not until I turned 40 that I started to really develop my sense of self.

You are only limited by your own perceptions. Trust me on this.
 
You have to be joking!

Don't you think it's nice for a guy to be able to pick a lady up and bonk her all around?

I think it's nice to have a small lady.

Isn't it nice to have sex in the kitchen, where a guy picks a housewife up and gives a
knee trembler on the worktop?

Maybe I'm somewhat of a rogue but that is what comes to mind.

Honestly, I've never wanted offspring, so big hips are neither here nor there to me.

I wouldn't worry ducky, I think you're denigrating yourself luv.
 
Last edited:
At 5'4", I love short petite women. I consider small boobs a bonus. My wife is just over 5 foot and (years ago) had the nicest perky A cup boobs. 30 years and a kid have changed that but it's still all good.

I looked at Aphro's picture thread and WOW
 
Omg!

Well. I'm five feet tall. Okay, maybe 4'11" and a half, but I always say five feet because saying four eleven and a half sounds like I should have hairy feet and be living in The Shire...

I'm short, plump, and yes, many have called me cute over the years. Most of my life, like you, I never felt sexy. I didn't fit the mold of what I thought sexy was supposed to be.

I didn't start finding my own brand of sexy until five or six years ago. It was a conscious decision on my part, and I have made a concerted effort to find it. Those who have said confidence is sexy are, I think, spot on. My sexiness isn't limited by my vertically challenged state, but it sure was limited by my refusal to feel comfortable with myself and my body.

That's part of the impetus for me posting photos and starting a photo thread here. No doubt people assume anyone who does such a thing is a rampaging narcissist. Far from the case! In the beginning it was more a challenge for me to get past my hang ups about having small boobs and thick thighs and a big arse. And guess what? Suddenly, men were saying I was sexy! Short, small boobs, fat arse and all! And suddenly I started to feel it, myself. And that shift in attitude was everything.

I'm not sure how old you are. When I was in my 20's and 30's I was a bumpkin. It was really not until I turned 40 that I started to really develop my sense of self.

You are only limited by your own perceptions. Trust me on this.

Just looked at your profile pictures. You are incredibly sexy. Your picture screams attitude and confidence.
 
Am I the smallest on here? I'm 4'10" and love my height I'm also slim - I love that my guy friends always want to look after me. I'm probably not helping the argument by liking being 'cute' 'adorable' and being called 'Little Louise'. I think sexy is knowing that some people like me the way I am and some never will, so so what!!
Its me thats sexy not my size
 
You are only limited by your own perceptions. Trust me on this.
I think sexy is knowing that some people like me the way I am...
As far as I'm concerned, you've both hit the nail on the head. Being content with yourself as you are is incredibly alluring.

If it helps, I'm another guy who is instinctively drawn to small women — it plays to a protective instinct in my head — so you have a head start with others like me. I have to make a conscious adjustment that not all short women require protection and that larger women can also be vulnerable.

Play to your strengths! You have many, and being able to reach items on the high shelves is counterbalanced by the ability to scurry through small gaps. :D
.
 
I'm smaller than 5' and anytime I call myself cute or adorable (which I genuinely believe I am), my guy friends will "jump to my defense" and inform me that I'm beautiful, gorgeous, ect. whatever other adjective that isn't cute. I don't think I've ever been called sexy though, but since I look like I'm 16 I'll take that as a good thing. I always figured men liked short girls. It can simply be the way you carry yourself?
 
i'm 5'2 . i get it,really i do. i grew up the shy nerdy ginger girl. what broke me out of my shell was my love of pretty clothes and making people laugh. my go to joke is I'm tiny and easy to kidnap, I better be able to make people laugh so they keep an eye out for me. For me it all boils down to confidence. Big personality helps to.

Course I'm a bit of a smartass so your mileage may vary.
 
i'm 5'2 . i get it,really i do. i grew up the shy nerdy ginger girl. what broke me out of my shell was my love of pretty clothes and making people laugh. my go to joke is I'm tiny and easy to kidnap, I better be able to make people laugh so they keep an eye out for me. For me it all boils down to confidence. Big personality helps to.

Course I'm a bit of a smartass so your mileage may vary.

I'm in love :D
 
Yeah

being sexy is simple. Its all in your attitude. might sound cliche but its never been more true for me. A woman's mind is by far the sexy part of her. It can also be her worst enemy. fickle creatures they are.... confidence is sexy. Dont ever forget that:rose:

Even two months behind the post, this is accurate. Petite means nothing if you have a take-charge attitude, you project a sense of ownership of yourself, and you're happy with who you are without apology.

Plus, if you want to project sexy, find a way to go braless. You said you're small on top? Okay, go free with it and see what kind of looks you get. Draw some confidence from that.
 
As a short guy, I've always preferred short women.

OMG yes, petite IS sexy. And small boobs ROCK. You ARE sexy , you just don't know it.
 
I'm 5ft, and I genuinely think guys like short girls. They definitely don't like girls who are taller than them for the most part! I wouldn't worry about height babe :heart:
 
I'm 5ft, and I genuinely think guys like short girls. They definitely don't like girls who are taller than them for the most part! I wouldn't worry about height babe :heart:

Agree agree agree - I defo get attention coz of height (or lack of it) - my dad says if he wants to find me he looks for the dent in the crowd lol
 
Ok, from a male's point if view. My wife has never liked the way she looked. When we met 25 years ago, 5' 10", 165 lbs, C cup boobs, amazing looking. Over the years her weight has gone as high as 260 lbs. I've always thought she was sexy, apparently many others have as well. When I traveled a lot, we would send pictures back and forth. I always asked why she never smiled. She said she hated the way she looked. Now, there are threads on Lit dedicated to women of larger size, some of the most beautiful and sexy women ever to walk this earth. Why? Because of their confidence and very positive attitude. I realize this is the exact opposite body type compared to the OP however, it all is the same. A woman can exude sex appeal and men know it. It's not always the clothes, it's the whole package. Each man has certain things they are attracted to but most men will break our neck to get a look at a woman with a high sex appeal, no matter the size. For some reason, most women have low self esteem and that is probably men's fault. Now, we need to change that.

I was almost as LostBabygirl3489 also 25 years ago, 5'2" and 110 pounds (average breasts and but). At that time I never had problems with men and they often more looked at me than my taller girlfriends. Of course, I wasn't quite satisfied with my look. But after each child and some stressing situations and a couple of pounds more each time, I realized that I always wished to go back to my previous weight and each time wondered why I wasn't satisfied with it then. I knew that if I continue like that, I will never be happy. :)

And yes, sexy is in the confidence, in inner happiness and in being yourself. Something radiates then from both men and women. I saw that many times when I wondered why men look at one women and not another.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty, etc. Never sexy, beautiful, fucking hot (never, in real life). I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

xo

See to me you sound like the textbook definition of sexy.

My whole life I've wanted to be short and petite. OMG, 5'2" and 106lbs are you kidding me? I've posted on numerous threads how in my next life I'd like to come back exactly in a body like yours. (I just can't decide between being blonde or Asian lol)

Being the tallest kid (not just girl) in my class from the 4th grade on was no picnic. Being brown and having no boobs or ass didn't help but I finally accepted myself for who I am, went into stores like Neiman Marcus to talk to the sales people there about what I should wear, what I should accentuate and eventually got okay with myself.

I think hpycpl's attachment really says it all.

Love yourself for who you are and it doesn't matter whether your short, tall, skinny fat, brown or blue.

You are perfect just how you are! :kiss:


;-) the attachment says it all

attachment.php
 
as a tall guy i honestly admit i like petite girls, for me that is a big turn on so do not worry at all for it girl. being short as a girl i would say is a plus
 
Seems so many of us want to be other than we are. I was always tall. I used to wish to be short so I could just blend in with the crowd. I used to hate my chest. I can see now that it's not overly huge. Just slightly bigger than average. I used to want to be flat chested. That seemed easier. I also used to dislike my hair. It's neither curly nor straight but kind of wavy.

Then one day I guess I just grew into myself. With the right hair cut, my hair looks good. Heck, I don't even have to do anything to it. But if I want it to be slightly more curly, I can run some coconut stuff through it.

Men like to look at my boobs. And my height is no longer an issue. I just learned to love myself. That's all it takes.
 
My last girlfriend was built almost exactly like you - 5'2" and 105 pounds. She was the sexiest woman I've ever known. I think it is about attitude - and enthusiasm...
 
After half an hour on your threads, I can’t see your problem.
You seem to be 99.8% of anyone’s wet dreams
 
Back
Top