Guys - Where would you take my wife to screw her?

Hahaha! No this'll never happen as there's no way I'd be a company social function of mine. Now my wife's - totally possible. I could definitely see her hooking up with another guy from her work after a company party. I'm not even talking about the guy currently screwing her!
So she can fuck in front of her friends and co-workers, but not yours? Whats the fun in that?

So she can fuck in front of her friends and co-workers, but not yours? Whats the fun in that?

I just want to keep our hotwifing separate from the people on "my side" of the marriage. Mrs. Screw her is welcome to have sex with anyone from her side. Or anyone we meet together in the future.

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

Bumped. I know every guy has an idea (or five) for this. Don't be shy.

i wouldn't. she'd take me to paris on your credit cards, hire a gigolo to fuck her while i went out on my own and we'd meet up back at the air terminal.

Against your glass patio door - fucking her from behind with her tits and side of her face pressed against the glass with one hand over her mouth to muffle her moans - while you're having a party with people over inside - knowing that all it would take is for someone to open the blinds and look outside...

Against your glass patio door - fucking her from behind with her tits and side of her face pressed against the glass with one hand over her mouth to muffle her moans - while you're having a party with people over inside - knowing that all it would take is for someone to open the blinds and look outside...

Thanks! This is actually another long time fantasy scenario I feel is feasible. Up against the patio door is unlikely (but thanks for that! So fucking hot!). But I can us at a house party (either ours or elsewhere) where she meets and gets attracted to another guy. Soon they disappear together. They find a private spot where she gives him a blowjob. Then when I find her later she tells me that she invited him back to our place. Then of course he fucks her in our bedroom!

I'd take her to that hotel just across the road from where you work. You know, the one you can see out of your office window.

Mmmm I got to say I like that! Would never be able to fully concentrate at work knowing my wife's enjoying a little "afternoon delight" right across the street!

A hike in the woods, we get a bit behind and when you come back to find us you get to watch us getting into the wild. Did you want a sandwich for lunch, or perhaps a cream pie for dessert?

A hike in the woods, we get a bit behind and when you come back to find us you get to watch us getting into the wild. Did you want a sandwich for lunch, or perhaps a cream pie for dessert?

I love this as it's similar to another long standing fantasy scenario. One that I feel is quite feasible to happen. My wife and I are camping and meet a guy at a neighbouring site that she takes a liking to. The next day activity includes hiking in the nearby wooded area. Then at some point we find a suitable clearing. Then Mrs. Screwher and him really "get back to nature" shall we say!

A new subdivsion that's under construction. I'd do her in the backseat of your car.

This is a great idea! Only two guys have fucked my wife in a car. Her first bf and then myself. But it's been over twenty five years since then. She's definitely due for some backseat action.

I love this as it's similar to another long standing fantasy scenario. One that I feel is quite feasible to happen. My wife and I are camping and meet a guy at a neighbouring site that she takes a liking to. The next day activity includes hiking in the nearby wooded area. Then at some point we find a suitable clearing. Then Mrs. Screwher and him really "get back to nature" shall we say!

Or.. you could just encourage her to try some tent hopping

Or.. you could just encourage her to try some tent hopping

That scenario had crossed my mind as well. We meet a handsome charming man while we're out and about the campsite. We invite him to our site for dinner and a few drinks. He moves in on my wife, pours on the charm. He ends up taking my wife to his tent for the night!!

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

I'm going to bump this again because I know there's lots of guys on here with great imaginations.

I've been away for awhile. My curiosity for this has been rekindled. Please share, guys.

I wouldn't take her anywhere. I would want to enjoy her in your marital bed as you sit in a chair watching and wanking yourself. I want you to see and hear her reactions. Listen as she begs for my cock.

I wouldn't take her anywhere. I would want to enjoy her in your marital bed as you sit in a chair watching and wanking yourself. I want you to see and hear her reactions. Listen as she begs for my cock.

Yes thanks! I'm eagerly awaiting when my wife starts having sex with other men in our bed. Then the goal is to be able to watch and enjoy!

It's on you

As to where I'd take your wife, it doesn't really matter. As long as she is laying fully on top of you, quietly panting and moaning into your ear as I gently but firmly thrust in an out of her from behind. Eventually you will hear her whisper "Oh god, I'm going to come." You will feel her tense, then she will writhe in pleasure as she lays on top of you coming hard from another man's cock.

As to your second question... all three of the married woman I have fucked were in their homes, and eventually we made our way to their marital bed. None of the women's husbands were present, but two of the three men knew their wife was having sex with another man.

As to where I'd take your wife, it doesn't really matter. As long as she is laying fully on top of you, quietly panting and moaning into your ear as I gently but firmly thrust in an out of her from behind. Eventually you will hear her whisper "Oh god, I'm going to come." You will feel her tense, then she will writhe in pleasure as she lays on top of you coming hard from another man's cock.

As to your second question... all three of the married woman I have fucked were in their homes, and eventually we made our way to their marital bed. None of the women's husbands were present, but two of the three men knew their wife was having sex with another man.

Very hot scenario! Another exciting aspect will be the feel of our bodies pushed together. Knowing that pressure came from you fucking her from behind. Her orgasm would be exquisite.

And there would be plenty of opportunity to make Mrs. Screwher married woman #4. There's something so hot about a married woman and another man screwing in her marital bed!!

Back