Guys - Where would you take my wife to screw her?

Screwher have you heard of the practice known, and popular in the UK, unsure about elsewhere so you may want to google it, as 'dogging'? Would be interesting to take Mrs. Screwher dogging. You could very easily watch her being 'enjoyed' by more than one person in a semi public/open location ;)

I've heard of dogging, yes. It's a hot idea. But I'd never be able to get her into it.

How about this

Your cuckolding take place in an out the way cash only motel but it's your job not only get the room ,paid for it if course but explain to the clerk that you need it so your wife and her bull can fuck while you watch .

Oh you have to offer the clerk twenty dollars to.come on after a while to take some pictures since you can't do it yourself since you will be naked with your hands tied behind your back so you can't jerk off .

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

I alway find it stimulating to fuck a guys wife in their own marital bed. Gives the husband something about every night.

Your cuckolding take place in an out the way cash only motel but it's your job not only get the room ,paid for it if course but explain to the clerk that you need it so your wife and her bull can fuck while you watch .

Oh you have to offer the clerk twenty dollars to.come on after a while to take some pictures since you can't do it yourself since you will be naked with your hands tied behind your back so you can't jerk off .

Hmmm I'm not into any humiliation aspects of our hotwifing. But I would pay for the motel. Bring my wife to you and turn her over to you.

I alway find it stimulating to fuck a guys wife in their own marital bed. Gives the husband something about every night.

It's intensely thrilling for the husband too!! We Recently opened up our bedroom for my wife's lover! Watching them was amazing! I'm hoping it happens again this weekend!

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

Looking for more contributions here. Let's hear them, Guys!

It's intensely thrilling for the husband too!! We Recently opened up our bedroom for my wife's lover! Watching them was amazing! I'm hoping it happens again this weekend!

Your bedroom works for me. Maybe your living room couch? Do you have a comfy arm chair where she can lie back and put her legs over the arms? I could eat to her heart’s content, fill her with cum and then have you have seconds!
Maybe after that I might be ready for round two!

Greetings. I'm enjoying your responses. Keep 'em coming.

Your bedroom works for me. Maybe your living room couch? Do you have a comfy arm chair where she can lie back and put her legs over the arms? I could eat to her heart’s content, fill her with cum and then have you have seconds!
Maybe after that I might be ready for round two!

The living room is a great idea. No other men have fucked her there before. We do have an arm chair that would be perfect for you to lick her pussy on. Then pull her onto the floor!! Then for your second round take her up to our marital bed please.

The living room is a great idea. No other men have fucked her there before. We do have an arm chair that would be perfect for you to lick her pussy on. Then pull her onto the floor!! Then for your second round take her up to our marital bed please.

the fun thing about your living room is bending her over in front of the main window there. for neighbors to see that you can't satisfy your wife and other men have to fuck her....

the fun thing about your living room is bending her over in front of the main window there. for neighbors to see that you can't satisfy your wife and other men have to fuck her....

And honestly I like the idea of more men seeing my wifey naked. All the betterif she's getting laid.

And honestly I like the idea of more men seeing my wifey naked. All the betterif she's getting laid.

My wife is never careful about walking around the house naked. I am sure that over the years builders, gardners and other big manly men has seen her with no clothes on.

My wife is never careful about walking around the house naked. I am sure that over the years builders, gardners and other big manly men has seen her with no clothes on.

Joanne is my second and younger wife. I am 48. She is 39. I initially tried to interest Joanne in maybe having another man join us by telling her about my sexual fantasies and by asking her to tell me about her previous lovers. At first, she resisted and told me that she questioned my love because all I seemed to be interested in was sharing her with other men or being interested in her past sex life. I re-emphasized my deep love for her and simple said that these were "harmless fantasies" that just added to usually great sex we had. I began to tell Joanne stories in bed and she slowly responded. Within a few months, I had also managed to persuade her to dress more revealingly and provocatively in both private and public. Thin, see-through dresses with only a tiny pair of panties on under. Wrap-around dresses with sheer thigh-high stockings and matching sheer panties. That sort of thing. She became more confident and I would tell her how aroused I would get, watching other men looking at my wife, knowing exactly what they were thinking and wishing. Joanne began to get excited by the whole thing and we would often rush back home to fuck or, if we couldn't wait, get into the car and kiss and fumble and mutually masturbate

As far as our first sexual adventure with another man is concerned, it occurred when Joanne and I were at a summer wedding, three years ago this coming Summer.. We had only known each other for about 9 or 10 months so she would have been about 34 then. She looked absolutely stunning of course. A long floaty dress.....her beautiful figure silhouetted by the sun. We got talking to a man, a stranger, and after a few glasses of champagne, the three of us walked down towards the end of the large garden where the reception was being held. I hadn't really seen Joanne tipsy like that before and she was also in a flirtatious mood. The man....Geoff....responded in kind. We were standing, talking, Geoff lightly touching Joanne's hand or arm every so often, when he, out of the blue, said that he thought Joanne was the most beautiful women he had ever seen. He knew we were not married then and he gazed at Joanne for what seemed ages. She gripped my hand and I said something like "Thank you....I agree!". She blushed and giggled and I held her. Geoff moved closer and asked if he could kiss Joanne. I nodded yes. He did so, at first just a light kiss on the cheek, then a kiss on her lips and then her held her face and kissed her for a longer time on the mouth. She responded by pushing her self against Geoff. I was practically breathless with excitement, my chest tight, my cock hardening as I watched this man kiss Joanne. I saw his hand move down and he started lightly rubbing Joanne's cunt through hr thin dress and panties. I could hear her make little moaning noises so I rather clumsily tried to also hold and fondle my girl-friend. I began to rub her ass and the tops of her thighs as she and Geoff kissed each other. he had her head bent a little backwards and I could see that her had an erection. It was pretty obvious!

To cut this short, Joanne ended up masturbating us both....she held both Geoff's and my cock in her hand and jerked us off till we came. I came before him and I watched as his cum spurted all over Joanne's dress. We hastily tried to clean-up before anyone saw us. We returned to the reception and promised to stay in contact with Geoff but, unfortunately, we never did have another sexual encounter with him.

A hotel definitely, theres just something about them that so sexy..

Agreed. Hotels are hot! And hotel sex is always amazing. We have yet to officially use a hotelroom as part of our hotwifing. But I'm looking forward to it wether I'm there watching my wife with another man or not.

I would even pay for it myself. Drive Mrs. Screwher there. Turn her over to him. Then pick her up in the morning.

A fun idea.
How about 3 of us go to dinner.
I meet you at your home. Let's say you and I are old friends.
By the time we got in the car we were set on what to do.
Her and I sat in the backseat while you drove.
She unzips my pants and all you see in your adjusted rear view mirror is my big cock going in her soft warm mouth as she strokes it.
She insisted on having a quick appetizer prior to dinner.
At dinner things get more interesting...

A fun idea.
How about 3 of us go to dinner.
I meet you at your home. Let's say you and I are old friends.
By the time we got in the car we were set on what to do.
Her and I sat in the backseat while you drove.
She unzips my pants and all you see in your adjusted rear view mirror is my big cock going in her soft warm mouth as she strokes it.
She insisted on having a quick appetizer prior to dinner.
At dinner things get more interesting...

Wow! Thanks! That's an amazing scenario.

Back