The 104th Week of the Trumpski PeeResidential Program

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
The 104th Week of the Trumpski PeeResidential Program begins with;

Secret Trump Russia investigation confirmed by ex-FBI agents as based on ‘serious and substantial evidence’

Former FBI agents and Justice Department officials have rushed to the FBI’s defense over a report that President Donald Trump was being investigated for working for the Kremlin after he fired ex-director James Comey, saying it would not have been opened if officials were not seriously alarmed.

According to a report at the Daily Beast, agents and DOJ insiders who spoke with them said the White House’s protestations that the investigation was “absurd” are far from the truth, with one admitting it was based on “serious and substantial evidence.”

Oh No Shit! After two years of Tumpski's antics is there any doubt that he is a Russian destabilizing agent?

Mueller likely has ‘classified’ communication intercepts showing Trump working with Russia: Ex-FBI counterintel chief

The former Assistant Director for Counterintelligence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation suggested that special counsel Robert Mueller likely has “classified” evidence about President Donald Trump’s relationship with Russia.

Frank Figliuzzi, a national security contributor for NBC News, joined MSNBC’s “AM Joy” on Saturday.

Host Joy Reid noted the “extraordinary” reporting from The New York Times that the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation into Trump in 2017.

“I think this is particularly sobering, even for career counterintelligence professionals who always in the back of their minds think there is an outside possibility someone could rise to high office who might be playing for another team,” Figliuzzi explained.

:eek:
 
I certainly hope it's IS investigating or HAS CONCLUDED AN INVESTIGATION and not just WAS investigating. No one in history has left the "I am a blackmailed asset of a foreign hostile power" trail that Donald Trump has in public. Anyone but a Trumpette could follow those breadcrumbs.
 
Screen-Shot-2019-01-10-at-3.41.46-PM.png


Ted Cruz watches Trumpski dig his foundation a little deeper, thinking, "Oh My God, what a dismal failure!" All while keeping his hand on his wallet
 
Naval War College professor compares Trump’s Twitter meltdown to a banana republic dictator desperately clinging to power

Responding to Trump tweeting, “Lyin’ James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter S and his lover, agent Lisa Page, & more, all disgraced and/or fired and caught in the act. These are just some of the losers that tried to do a number on your President. Part of the Witch Hunt. Remember the “insurance policy?” This is it!” Nichols said it had a certain ring to it.

“This is the kind of speech you give in Spanish in the early 1950s into a tinny microphone with the crackle and static of a fading kerosene generator and the sound of shouting and gunfire in the background approaching the presidential palace,” he tweeted.

See the included video of Woody Allen's "Bananas" attached. :D
 

[B]Ted Cruz watches Trumpski dig his foundation a little deeper, thinking, "Oh My God, what a dismal failure!" All while keeping his hand on his wallet[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Ted Cruz can think what a dismal coward and failure he is as well as he stands there. Good God, the vile man accused Cruz's father of assassinating JFK.​
 
Ted Cruz can think what a dismal coward and failure he is as well as he stands there. Good God, the vile man accused Cruz's father of assassinating JFK.

I think Ted just came along to see how deep Trumpski would dig.:D
 
Well it looks like everyone was watching the NFL and left Trumpski to stew in his own juices, Eww!

Is anyone going to watch the talk shows tomorrow? With the Patriots playing early I'll bet the ratings will be down for the propaganda channels. Churches will be empty too.

Schumer to force vote on U.S. decision to lift sanctions on Russia firms

If Schumer can force a vote on Russian sanctions, why can't he force a vote on the Trumpski Shutdown?:confused:
 
Record Setting Trumpski win's Playoff weekend by exceeding Bill Clinton's shutdown record.

Government shutdown breaks record with no end in sight

A partial U.S. government shutdown over President Donald Trump’s demand for $5.7 billion to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border entered its 22nd day on Saturday, making it the longest shuttering of federal agencies in U.S. history, with no end in sight.

Trump, holed up in the White House with Congress adjourned for the weekend, warned of a much lengthier impasse and blamed the Democrats.

“They’re the ones that are holding it up,” he said during a telephone interview with Fox News on Saturday night. “It would take me 15 minutes to get a deal done, and everybody can go back to work.”

Nobody likes you enough to visit your White House, you don't even have a decent brandy to toast the deal. :rolleyes:
 
What History Can Teach Democrats About Impeachment

Like Representative Rashida Tlaib, Bella Abzug was not one to mince words in the course of political combat. In 1973, as the murk of Watergate engulfed Richard Nixon, the feisty Democratic congresswoman from New York punched Speaker Carl Albert in the chest, in his account, and told him: “Get off your goddamned ass, and we can take this presidency!”

Just a hint! :):cattail:
 

New Polls: Majorities Blame Trump And GOP For Shutdown, Oppose Border Wall


A large majority of Americans blame President Donald Trump for the recording-breaking 22-day partial government shutdown, according to two polls released Sunday.

And Trump’s stated reason for shutting down the government, securing funds for a border wall, also polled poorly.

According to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS between Jan. 10 and 11, 55 percent of Americans blame Trump for the shutdown, while 32 percent blame congressional Democrats and nine percent blame both. (Three percent blamed neither and one percent had no opinion.) The poll has a margin of error of 4.1 percentage points, CNN said.

And according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll conducted between Jan. 8 and 11, 53 percent of Americans blame Trump and congressional Republicans for the shutdown, compared to 29 percent who blame congressional Democrats and 13 percent who blame both. (Two percent blamed neither and four percent had no opinion.) The poll had a margin of error of 4.5 percentage points, the Post reported.

Both polls found that a majority of Americans oppose Trump’s desired wall, as well: 54 percent opposed it in the Post’s poll and 56 opposed it in CNN’s poll.

According to both polls, a majority of Americans do not consider the “the current situation at the border between the United States and Mexico,” in CNN’s words, nor “the situation with illegal immigration across the U.S.- Mexico border,” in the Post’s words, to be a crisis.

CNN said their poll was conducted by via landline and cell phones with a random sample of 848 American adults. The Post-ABC News poll randomly sampled 788 Americans via landline and cell phones.
117
 
48 hours and 35 tweets: Donald Trump’s lost weekend morphs into mad Monday morning meltdown

President Donald Trump, un-buoyed by his former chief of staff John Kelly, went on a bender this past weekend, and America is left with the hangover. No, the Leader of the Free World’s drug of choice isn’t alcohol, it’s Twitter, and there was no one able to cut him off.

The President isn’t binge watching, he’s binge tweeting.

From Saturday morning at 7:05 AM to Monday morning at 7:35 AM, President Trump launched 35 angry, narcissistic, lying, threatening, attacking, and often rapid-fire tweets and retweets.

:) Trumpski is losing it, still. "More Pressure Nancy!"

CNN hosts hilariously mock Trump for confusing New Orleans with Nashville

Trumpski forgets where he is going? Is his brain dieing or just stupid?
 
Last edited:
Latest Russia news makes it ‘more likely’ Senate Republicans will back impeachment: conservative columnist

The latest revelations about whether President Donald Trump is a witting or unwitting agent of Russia will make it more likely Senate Republicans will split from the White House during an impeachment trial, conservative New York Times columnist Bret Stephens explained to MSNBC’s “Meet the Press Daily” anchor Katy Tur on Monday.

Trumpski is the witless tool of the Russians.:D
 
Democrats are trying to woo Republicans away from Trump’s wall fight — but the GOP is losing them

As Democrats work to woo Republicans away from Donald Trump’s wall fight, the GOP keeps losing them as the government shutdown continues into its third week.

Politico reported Monday that the White House is also working to win Democratic votes away from the opposition party in a “last-ditch effort” to lure in moderates with a border security package.

The newspaper’s sources said that House Democrats are taking up two stopgap funding bills — one that would fund the government until February 1, and another that would fund it until February 28 — in their own hail Mary attempt to pressure Senate Republicans to act.

Nancy is keeping the pressure on as long as it takes to break Trumpski. She's got two years to make his life a living hell, and she's focused on Fucking Up Trumpski. :D
 
Senior Trump Official’ On Shutdown: ‘We Do Not Want Most Employees To Return'

An unnamed “senior official in the Trump administration” wrote in an anonymous Daily Caller op-ed Monday that the record-breaking 24-day partial government shutdown “is an opportunity to strip wasteful government agencies for good.”

“Now that we are shut down, not only are we identifying and eliminating much of the sabotage and waste, but we are finally working on the president’s agenda,” the official wrote, adding in conclusion: “Wasteful government agencies are fighting for relevance but they will lose. Now is the time to deliver historic change by cutting them down forever.”

Is the Trumpski playing multidimentional Tick-Tac-Toe?:)
 
Mitch McConnell has just again blocked the Senate from voting to end the shutdown and reopen the government

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell for the second time in two weeks has just blocked Democratic bills that would end the shutdown and reopen the government from being voted on.

Leader McConnell, a Republican of Kentucky, has been largely absent from the entire shutdown, instead holding back and allowing voters to blame the President and Congressional Democrats for the shutdown.
“The solution to this is a negotiation between the one person in the country who can sign something into law, the president of the United States, and our Democratic colleagues,” McConnell said Tuesday morning, as The Hill reported.

Leader McConnell has refused to challenge President Trump with any legislation, instead working to support the President at every turn. He says he will not allow any bill to receive a vote if he cannot be certain Trump will sign it.

He can't be certain Trumpski will pay the bill. He can't be certain Trumpski will even accept yes for answer. I can be certain that Mitch will fuck up what ever he lays his grifting fingers on.:)
 
Trump White House quietly doubles cost estimate for shutdown as experts fear wipe out of 1st quarter profits

The Trump administration this week doubled its forecast for the cost of President Donald Trump’s government shutdown.

CNBC reported that original cost estimates said that the shutdown would subtract 0.1 percentage point of growth from the economy every two weeks. An anonymous Trump administration official told the network that the estimate had been doubled to 0.1 percentage point every week.

You can thank Mitch for what follows. :rolleyes:
 
A dictator in waiting’: Trump biographer torches him as a ‘clear and present danger to our liberties’

On Tuesday, investigative journalist and Donald Trump biographer, David Cay Johnston called out the president for being a “clear and present danger to our liberties.”

In an interview with SiriusXM radio’s Dean Obeidallah, Johnston said that Trump is a “traitor.”

“I believe quite clearly in the political sense that [Trump] is a traitor. What I mean by that is that you cannot commit treason today because under our Constitution you can only do that if Congress has declared war and the last time we were at war was in 1945,” he said.

“But is he traitorous? Yeah, absolutely he’s traitorous and whether he is witting or unwitting is kinda of beside the point. He is pushing the agenda of Vladimir Putin who attacked this country in the 2016 election,” Johnston said.

"Witless Traitorous Trumpski?" :)
 
Trump accidentally destroyed the GOP’s ridiculous myth about running the government ‘like a business

On Tuesday, in a transparent bid to prevent ordinary Americans — and especially private businesses — from feeling the effects of the government shutdown, Donald Trump ordered tens of thousands of federal employees to return to work with no pay and no immediate hope of getting paid.

Trump ran for president by promising voters he would run the government like he ran his business. Problem is, the voters who bought that line either didn’t know the truth or didn’t want to believe it: Trump ran his business operations into the ground repeatedly, as evidenced by his at least six bankruptcies. Now he is doing the same thing to the federal government.

"Nice little Country you've got there. 'Be a shame if something happened to it."
 
Back
Top