My wife's friendly rival

Carly was in heaven, never before had she known a man who was so dominant and demanding that could make her body respond to his every command ! She was her bosses little submissive slut and perfect playtoy and loved every minute of it !

She gushed all over Maria's face as Bill played with her young tight bung hole using his finger. My God he was such a stud, pleasing her not only with his tongue but with his massive cock as well...not to mention Maria who was married woman and desperately wanted his beautiful cock !

This was Carly's dream job, she was more than happy to do whatever her boss wanted, being manhandled by him ...
 
'' Karen are you willing to tell your husband how naughty you have been ? ' Samantha asked.

For a moment Karen was about to slap the bitch across her pretty face. Her own husband looked shocked if not confused at what was happening here. Karen could only smirk and shove the blonde housewife to her knees taking control, maintaining her dignity.

" Why yes Stephan, I think we have to talk." Karen sneered, gripping her rival's long blonde hair and taking control of the matter. Samatha just whimpered...

" About what, sweetheart ? "

" Well baby...things have changed since you been gone. " Karen answered.

" How... what do you mean ? " Stephan asked.

" Your wife fucked my husband ! " Samantha insisted.

" Excuse me ? " Stephan asked, agast and surprised.

" Shut up bitch ! " Karen said yanking Samantha up by her long blonde hair. She only could shriek in pain.

" Look at her Stephen. She is nothing but a little whore. I think she would like to suck your cock if you make her baby . "

Stephan winced, unable to comprehand the situation. His loving wife was acting as a total slut and his lovely blonde neighbor was kneeling on her feet acting obediant and compliant. Did his beautiful wife really be with next door neighbor ?
 
He smiled as he felt her ass grip his finger, spasming as she flooded Maria's face in cum, bucking and grinding, she was just amazing. "Good girl Carly...good girl". Sliding his cock still dripping of his and Maria's cum, he brought it to her mouth, and felt the woman clean his cock and balls, as he looked into the eyes of her husband. This is the show he had wanted, and Bill and Carly had given him a memory that would keep them fucking like bunnies for a long time.

The three way was still going on, as Bill picked up Carly's dress and helped her put it back on. It was almost a shame to cover such a masterpiece as her naked young body. But it wouldn't be long before they were back at their suite. "I hope you all don't mind if Carly and I call it a night, we still have things we need to get done before tomorrow's meetings", he turned winking at his young assistant, looking forward to playing some one on one games. "It has been a fun evening, I hope you all enjoyed". Bill leaned down and took a bit of his cum off of Maria's mouth, on his finger. "Are you ready for us to go back to our place?" he smiled at the young ingenue, and then took his cum filled finger and brought it to her beautiful young mouth...

*******​

Karen had been ready for this, she was planning to let Steve know their new and improved relationship anyway, her plan had been a bit more cruel, but this worked

Samantha had pathetically tried to shame Karen, but that would have been impossible...she was in control and planned to stay that way

She saw how Samanth envied and lusted after her, despite no doubt despising her

She looked at Stephen, "Baby, do you want her to suck your cock, I tell you what I will make it even better"

Holding Samantha by the back of her head, Karen lifted her leg up and put it on a chair, spreading her pussy, and looking down at the shamed, scorned wife...and seeing her eyes hypnotized by Karen's glistening cunt

Samantha didn't even ask, she lurched forward her tongue extended and lapped at the sexy pussy, like a kitten given a delicious saucer of milk

When Karen saw that her juices had filled her rival's mouth, she pulled her hair , face and mouth away

"Suck my husband's cock with that mouth, ...it is the closest he will get to this pussy"

She laughed a wicked laugh and looked into the eyes of the two submissive spouses..."When the fuck is Bill getting back?"
 
Carly felt like she was in pure heaven ! Her new boss was simply amazing...a handsome male stud who knew how to please women with his wonderful cock. He was already wanting more, having teased her on the way back to their room promising and whispering all the naughty things he wanted to do to her in the very near future. Now the young and not so innocent blonde tried to decide what to wear for him...Carly had to choose from the naughty little nurses outfit, the wicked schoolgirl or the submissive french maid. Her sister, who was an exotic dancer, said that most men loved to see women dress up looking hot but the more dominant type preferred females in sumissive things such as obediant servants or maids, ready to do anything to please. And Mr. Thompson was a very dominate man !

The skirt was rather short and exposed her sweet ass cheeks if she bent over. Of course it wasn't complete without stockings and heels and tiny g-string. Studying her body in the full length mirror, Carly hoped Bill would be pleased, she wanted nothing more than to serve him and make him happy. Fixing her hair first she sprayed om a little more perfume and opened the door to pose for her boss who was sitting on the couch waiting patiently.

" Shall I fix you a drink sir ? "
 
Bill was smitten, taken with the young girl in ways he never imagined possible. She combined the lustful sexiness of her mother, with a beguiling innocence that only comes with youth. He was no fool, she was obviously not an innocent, but he also suspected that even she was shocked at the depths she was going to, to please him. And please him she was, as passions were boiling over within him at an almost inconceivable pace.

As they drove home, she played up to him, fed his ego, and he lapped it up like a young golden retriever given a new, juicy bone. In the back of their limo, she curled into him, kissing him and then turning her head and leaning her neck in offering herself to him. Spreading her perfect little thighs and taking his hand and guiding it in to cup and play with her pussy, still dripping his cum. "How are you so perfect Carly....I can't believe what you are doing to me...making me want you like I never thought I could want anyone...and I intend to have you in every possible way".

As they got to the room, she scampered away, with a little giggle, and he just sat there captivated, looking forward to his sexual muse's next treat...and when she walked out in her French Maid's outfit, his grin was ear to ear, and his cock bulged, begging to again be released from its restrictive confines. Bill decided to go into character and hoped she would enjoy the little role play. "Suzette..." he addressed Carly by her play name, "....I like your new outfit, perhaps a bit too conservative..." he smiled, "...but it will do". She was sexy as hell, a sexy kitten needing her scratching pole, and cat nip.

"Yes, please go over there, the ice bucket is on the lower shelf, and take your time bending over, nice and slow...and the bourbon is over there on the lower shelf as well" he watched her as she put on a show...looking over her shoulder as she displayed her toned legs, stockings, g-string and absolutely perfect ass cheeks. She poured the drink and slowly walked it over to him. "Suzette, why don' you sit on my lap, and serve me my drink?" And as she came up to him with the drink, he slipped his hand under her dress, caressing her ass cheek..."Carly...you are a dream come true"
 
Carly absolutely loved being obediant and totally submissive for her dominant boss. It was what she was waiting for all of her young life, finally finding a man who took control. The young female was more than willing to do anything Bill wanted.

She sat in his lap. Immediately his hands were carressing her ass cheeks, touching her wherever he wanted too. Her boss owned her now and used her as he pleased. Carly was his slut, his playtoy and fuckdoll and she loved every minute of it and could not get enough of his lovely cock. When they got home if he wanted her to be her domestic servant in his home and serve his every wish and desire Carly would not hesitate, even if his bitch wife was still there.

" Carly you are a dream come true. "

" Oh thank you sir...would you like for me to clean your cock with my mouth and tongue before we retire for the night ? " Carly offered. Never in her young life had she known such a dominate man who was always ready to fuck...
 

Attachments

  • ass-pussy-stockings-pisechka.jpg
    ass-pussy-stockings-pisechka.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Bill was not tired, Carly had his body feeling like he was overflowing in both adrenaline and viagra. Her little outfit had him nearly frothing at the mouth, his mind whirring with all the ways he wanted to defile her. What a sexy little ass, perfect tits, blowjob lips, all in such a nice, tight young package.

The fact this sexy little kitten was all his and only wanted to live to satisfy him was heady stuff. It would be tricky when they got home, but he would not give her up, his insatiable cock wouldn't consider it. Yet he did so enjoy Karen too, and he wondered how the mother daughter combo might enjoy sharing his bed. Plus he knew Carly had an older sister, he suspected that she had taught young Carly here. Bill was flying high, cocksman ready to wield his substantial sword everywhere, why not enjoy both sisters and the mother to boot, he was man enough for all of them. Stephen could take care of Samantha, or occasionally maybe his sexy neighbor vixens might allow her to enjoy sloppy fourths! "...would you like for me to clean your cock with my mouth and tongue before we retire for the night ? "

Bill smiled, that sounds delightful. He got up and stripped down, revealing his muscular, ripped body, and his enormous hard cock. "You know my body is always ready to enjoy you Carly, but I would love a little clean up and preparation for our next step from my sexy little maid...you can start on my inner thighs, and then my balls, shaft and head, and then a little rimming would be a nice touch, I have been looking forward to enjoying your tongue in my ass. When we're done, I have scarves in the bedroom, are you ready to be tied down and blindfolded, only feel not see how I take you?" His cock was throbbing as he talked, and imagined taking her, teasing every hole, using her entire young body. "I hope when you said retire, you didn't mean sleep...you should know me better than that....know my thirsts for the day are not yet quenched!"
 
Carly could only giggle at his response, amazed at his stamina and drive..." Whatever you wish, sir ! "

Willing and wanting to be totally obediant and submissive for him she moved between his muscular thighs and started to lick upwards with her soft tongue. Carly cupped his balls with one hand and gripped his big cock with the other. Her long blonde hair tickled his skin as she moved about him. Carly felt Bills cock stiffen in her hand, growing hard once again. She began to stroke it while using her tongue and lips to clean his balls. The young lady took her time, teasing, slow and easy. She could smell their combined scent from their previous encounters and this only served to increase her arousal...

Finally she decided it was time to give his hard shaft some of her attention. Starting at the bottom Carly worked slowly upwards, covering every inch, both sides as well as underneath. " Mmmmm, Master Thompson, if you only knew how much I love your cock, sir ! "

Carly did consider Bill her master. She absolutely adored the way he dominated her and was more than willing to do whatever he wished. It was the young woman's purpose and her duty to please him, even if it meant sharing him with his wife and her very own mother. Carly was under his total control now...

Soon her little wicked tongue was teasing the very sensitive membrane beneath the head of his cock. Carly hesitated, waiting for him to tell her what to do...
 
" Whatever you wish, sir ! " Bill's ears perked at Sir, not so much at the word but how she said it. He slid forward and opened his muscular, sculpted legs to give her access to anything and everything she might want to enjoy. She made him feel like a Roman Senator, in the ancient empire. She was his property, but cherished property. He wanted to spoil her, and bathe her in precious oils and perfumes. Show his appreciation and in so doing treat his little fuck toy like a queen in his caring.

Her little body was athletic, graceful, yet beguiling. He adored everything about her, most specifically the attention to detail and total devotion to the thing they both seemed to love above all else, his massive, hard cock! However, her next words, almost took him beyond the point of control, " Mmmmm, Master Thompson, if you only knew how much I love your cock, sir ! " She should have felt his cock twitch hard at the word. "Master" He smiled and leaned forward cradling her young face, running his fingers through her full, beautiful hair. "Oh, pet, my sweet little kitten, and my cock loves you...loves your touch...never have I enjoyed anyone serving it like you. I want you to be mine Carly, I am the Master you desire and need, my cock needs and wants your body constantly available to me, as no one satisfies me like you.

"Oh Fuck Yes Kitten" He moaned, enjoying as she teased and tickled his taint. He not only enjoyed his cock being worshipped, but also wanted his ass served. He leaned down and pulled her up, then he stood up, and swept her gracefully, romantically into his strong arms. He kissed the mouth that had just been pleasuring him, nuzzled her cheek and whispered in her ear. "Let's go to the bedroom kitten, I want you to keep doing exactly what you were doing, but I want to enjoy my Kitten's pussy too...taste fully of my pet's sweet pussy, enjoy your honey."

He kept her in his arms going to the bedroom, sitting down on their luxurious bed. Then he laid back and pulled her on top of him, until her face hovered over his prick and ass, and her legs straddled his face. For a moment he just stared at and enjoyed the look of her young pussy and ass, and then he started to kiis, up and down, her lips, taint and pucker. Then his tongue did the same. He felt her start to move over his cock balls and ass, as he moaned. Then his tongue did the same, clit, slit, taint and pucker...he intended to enjoy her for a while, every tasty morsel. She had given him her body, and take it he would...but as a good master, he would spoil her, tease her...and make her revel in pleasures that could only be described as obscene!
 
Carly rode her master's face slowy at first. Mr. Thompson knew how to please a woman's pussy as he proved time and time again. Carly had lost count of how many orgasms she had in the last few days but it was more than she experienced in her entire life before this. And another was about to happen soon if he didn't stop teasing her pussy ! Of course Carly didn't want him to stop...ever !

She continued to worship his cock with her tongue and lips and gently placed her fingertip upon his tight asshole without entering it. He moaned and she felt his muscles stiffen and tense. Carly, now his little fuck toy, knew what her boss and master wanted her to do...placing her hands underneath his chiseled ass cheeks and spread them apart exposing his asshole. The young submissive woman then ran her wicked tongue around it several times before entering...
 
Karen had spat venom at Samantha, and at Stephen, and frankly at anyone other than her unfaithfl, but irresistibly attractive husband. She was still cursing herself for neglecting him, but then she looked at Karen and resigned herself. He never would have been able to resist the sexy neighbor, hell she couldn't either, no matter how much she despised the slut!

"Suck my husband's cock with that mouth, ...it is the closest he will get to this pussy...When the fuck is Bill getting back?" Suddenly Samantha sensed the raw nerve, she couldn't beat her rival, but she could at least make her worried. She worked her way over, crawling on all fours like a dog, and took Stephen's cock into her hand. It twitched, and he looked down appreciatively. As a consolation prize, Samantha was still one damned attractive woman. Then she turned to look at Karen. "You know that is a good question. I usually hear from Bill, or I thought for sure you would have...yours being the body he craves above all others, right? And I'm guessing you haven't heard from Carly either, and isn't that unusual, doesn't she usually need your advice? I wonder what has them so busy? Particularly, what possibly could have that beautiful young girl so tied up, her plate so full?"

*******​

Is there anything more beautiful than a young girls pursed pussy lips or the soft pink of the pucker of her tightest hole. Bill could have literally stared at the two objects of his desire between her legs forever. She had been doing such a masterful job up top...first sucking his cock, then his balls, but when that wicked, yet obedient little tongue penetrated his ass, he almost lost it. Her hand was jerking his massive prick, working the head and shaft, but it was that tongue, finding all of those incredibly sensitive nerves in his ass, that had him literally in heaven as his angel did the dirtiest of deeds in eating her master's ass.

"Oh Fuck...Kitten...so good...oh sweet girl take your master's ass...show my how you want me...how you will do anything...oh master loves this...master loves you Kitten...oh fuck...fuck...FUCK!!!!

He was working her hard...teasing her G spot, clit and ass...he wanted to make the little girl squirt, shower him in her sweet juice. But he couldn't wait any longer, her tongue, his ass...he needed to finish. "Carly...I need to cum...my cock in your mouth...Swallow your master...let me feed you kitten...swallow me..suck me dry!!!! Her little ass and cunt were just quivering...starting to cum...when he fired his massive load...feeling her up...filling her with the batter, she had so masterfully cultivated from her tireless work on his cock, balls and ass....
 
How dare this frigid, goody two shoes wife talk to her like that, Karen thought. If Samantha was better in bed and could please her own husband, she wouldn't have him seeking pleasure elsewhere. Still the fact that Samantha mentioned her daughter Carly and Bill were off together on a business trip bothered her for some reason...

Placing her hands on her hips Karen towered above her passive rival and her worthless pathetic husband, glaring down at them both, " Do you really think I am concerned about my too innocent little virgin daughter being with Bill ? Why Carly could never compete with me. "

Karen posed, thrusting out her ample chest and showing off her shapely body. " Besides your husband wouldn't look twice at a little girl, when he can have the real woman next door. "

Karen stared down at them with distain, " Look at you two, you were made for each other. I want you out of my house immediately Steven, you can move in with Sammy, you deserve each other. I am positive Bill would like nothing better than to move in with me when he gets home."

Having enough of this drama, Karen turned on her heel and left the house, and using her cell phone to call her lover Bill...


******* ******* ******* ******* ****** ******

Carly screamed as the most intense mind blowing orgasm ever racked her entire body ! Never, in her short sweet life had the young lady experienced such pleasure ! Carly was totally committed and devoted to her boss and dominant master Bill Thompson forever !

Just then his phone began to ring...
 

Attachments

  • 11umblr_o44sx6ego31ui1qa3o1_500-4921538559.jpg
    11umblr_o44sx6ego31ui1qa3o1_500-4921538559.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Stephen did not know what to do, how to even react to what his wife, the woman he cherished was saying, "Suck my husband's cock with that mouth, ...it is the closest he will get to this pussy...When the fuck is Bill getting back?" But he had always had a thing for Samantha, she wasn't his wife, but what woman was. But then he heard Samantha, "You know that is a good question. I usually hear from Bill, or I thought for sure you would have...yours being the body he craves above all others, right? And I'm guessing you haven't heard from Carly either, and isn't that unusual, doesn't she usually need your advice? I wonder what has them so busy? Particularly, what possibly could have that beautiful young girl so tied up, her plate so full?"

His little girl, was Bill debasing her, fucking her as well...had he spread her sweet, chaste virgin lips, or so Daddy envisioned, and had he driven his big cock deep inside of her. Stephen licked his lips, Samantha now had his cock in her hand, but was that what had him so hard...throbbing...or was it the thought of his wife...and his daughter...being taken...and pounded...fucked hard and deep...by his masculine neighbor!

Stephen looked down, he needed something...he saw something in Samantha's eyes too...she needed to be wanted. "Will you Sam...will you suck my cock...I've fantasized about you." That was what Samantha needed, she was pleased with how Karen had stormed out, but she was a woman, and finally a man needed her...she tried not to notice how small the hard dick was that she slipped into her mouth and frustratingly quickly felt cum.

*******​

Bill smiled like a cat, and huffed like a wolf, as he heard Carly scream, her juices flooding his mouth and chin. Her little mouth had done wonders on him, she was a perfect little cock sucker, and he loved how she just couldn't swallow enough of his cum. But he had just enjoyed one fine little fresh pussy, and he wanted to fill her before he used her as a blanket to finally enjoy sleep. Plus, he enjoyed watching her.

He had licked his lips, and saw his phone buzz. "Hmmm, it seems your Mommy is calling...but I think we need to make her wait, don't you. I think I know the pussy I want right now, right Kitten? In fact I want to see that pussy spread over me...and I want you to ride Masters cock nice and slow before we really fuck!" She assumed an obscene pose, one only capable of the young and limber, and she once again did exactly as he had asked.

It looked as good as it felt and he ran his hands over her thighs as she edged him and edged him. "Kitten, that is so perfect, you really are my perfect little girl aren't you? You make me want you constantly, like no other woman, your mother included."

He wouldn't hold back much longer, even Bills stamina had a kryptonite, and it was the perfect grip she could put him in between her young thighs! "Come here princess...Master needs to use his little fucktoy...I need to feel your cute little cunt Daddy's cum!" She turned and slid up on top of him, he put his hands over his head and she gripped them to get leverage as she fucked him hard in her tight young pussy, pounding herself up and down on his vestige of masculinity. "Kitten, I was thinking...tomorrow night I was thinking we might go to a special club...I would need to put a collar on you, and you would be on my leash, would you like that...would you like for us to party with you as my pet?"

She didn't answer, she just stared at him, and began to pound even harder and faster, her tits bouncing in his face, her little body, taking all she could, and delivering a passion that was breathtaking...she worked it...she earned it...and he rewarded her...firing his cum...filling her young womb...and making her his once more. "Mmmmm, that was great kitten...maybe the best yet...so tomorrow?"
 
Why doesn't he answer ? Karen wondered, as her call went to voice mail which was totally full and she was unable to leave a message. Karen was becoming desperate and decided to text him again. Bill also had not responded to any of her texts lately. Was he taking advantage of poor little innocent Carly ? How dare he...

Please Bill I have not heard from you. You have no idea how much I miss you and just how bad I want your big cock inside my married pussy. Talk to me darling !!!!! Karen typed, and added a pic to get his attention...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carly collapsed on top of her boss and master, exhausted from all the days activities. The young woman never dreamed it was possible to have so many orgasms ! She snuggled next to him, content and happy. If he wanted to take her to a private club and show her off and make her parade around in a collar that was fine with her. Carly was Bill's devoted and loyal little fuck toy, willing to do whatever was neccessary to please him !
 

Attachments

  • 3805043_092_3e5c.jpg
    3805043_092_3e5c.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Bill excused himself and went into the bathroom, he was still hard from Carly's fucking him, but he held his cock in one hand and took a selfie in the mirror with his free hand. Then he responded to Karen.

"Look what your picture did to me. Of course baby, I miss that tender, sexy married cunt, you know how your man's big cock worships it. I hope you are keeping it happy, fantasizing about me. Tell me baby how you masturbate thinking of me, and what I will do to you when we are together. I hope that bitch Steve is't trying to enjoy my pussy, it belongs to me now...and I can't wait to own it when I get back!

*******​

He slipped back into bed next to Carly. "I'm glad you want to come with me, Carly I am crazy about you, and I love my little pet. But I like to show you off and enjoy you, both in private and it public. We have the day tomorrow to ourselves to enjoy the pool, have breakfast in bed and just play however you want. But I think you will like the sex club but you will be safe and with me, and only I will enjoy you. I have even ordered a special present for you, that I think you will like!"

Bill pulled her on top of him, he wanted to feel her soft mound pressed into him, her breasts on his chest. "I just want to take care of you Kitten, you have made Master so happy, anything you desire, all you need to do is ask? Cars, jewelry, anything, just keep making me as happy as you are right now!" His cock was getting hard again, and he didn't even want to fuck he just liked being hard for her, a testament to how she made him feel and want her constantly.
 
Karen was overjoyed when Bill finally responded to her text. The picture of his nice big cock almost made her drool, knowing about the pleasure of it provided on demand. She couldn't wait until his return...until then her pathetic wimp hubby could be with her worthless rival next store. Finally Karen has found the man of her dreams, a male stud with a big cock who knew how to please her. Her own husband was nothing but a worthless cuckold now anyway.

Oh honey I could never be with Steve again after having your wonderful big cock. Believe me he can't compare with you ever. My married pussy is for only you baby !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carly was competely exhausted from the days events and snuggled next to her new master and boss, totally content and fell into a deep slumber. She dreamed that Bill paraded her around a club on a collar, showing her off as his property, making her spread her legs for all to see and exposing her young wet cunt. Couples even bid money to purchase her for the night, making her their slave and fuck toy. Carly was to be sold to the highest bidder, made to serve both the male and female.

If that was what master wanted...

Carly was his now, willing to do whatever he desired.
 

Attachments

  • demi-4.jpg
    demi-4.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Carly was asleep, as Bill read the text from Karen. He knew he needed to get home soon. One he really did miss fucking her, he loved Carly, but wanted them both, and hoped to even introduce Carly's hot older sister into the mix. Bill had no issues with incest, and he had a couple of young strapping sons, Jack and Alex, who could keep the women busy at times when he only wanted one. Jack was 23 and just learning Bill's business, and Alex was 20, a junior in college. Neither was as well endowed as their father, but they were hard bodies with solid 8 inch plus cocks, and they could go all day. Bill was proud of both boys and hoped they would both want to follow in the old man's footsteps.

"Karen, I can't wait to tap that sexy body of your, but Alex is home for the summer...and I think he would be willing to trim your bushes...as long as we keep it in the family, I want to make sure I keep my women filled with quality cock. I know all of my boys have always had crushes on their sexy, married neighbor...baby I think you define MILF!"

Poor little Carly was worn out, Bill was pushing that sexy young body to its limits and tonight would likely prove to be another amazing adventure. Bill called down and arranged for a male and female masseuse and masseur to come up and give them a couples massage. He knew the staff well and knew that Carly needed some tender loving care, and this staff had no issue treading the line of erotic massage, including even three way or four way love making!
 
Karen read Bill's text and pouted because he referred to her as a milf. Yes she was a little older but she could compete against any twenty year old or eighteen year old like her daughters any day of the week. Not to mention that Karen had much more experience when it came to pleasing a man. She had finally found a real man, who happened to live next door and he was off spending time with her so called innocent young daughter...

Come to think of it, Carly was a daddy's girl and more or less very submissive. Alot of men would love to take advantage of her.

On the other hand Karen had always admired both of Bill's sons and he suggested that they could come over and help trim her bushes and take care of her lawn. God forbid her worthless husband didn't have time to maintain his own yard...

It didn't take long for Karen to start fantazing about having two handsome young studs service her....

***************************************************************

Carly moaned with pure content as the young stud massaged oil onto her naked body except for a towel which covered her fine ass. His strong hands worked their magic and she hoped he would not neglect her derriere. Her boss lied next to her on the portable table as a gorgeous asian babe massaged his muscles. The young devoted assistant felt she had died and went to heaven, it felt so good. Carly had never known such luxury...

" Oh thank you, sir, for this awesome massage. It is perfect and just what I needed.
 
Bill texted his sons. Alex had just gotten home from school but he knew Jack would be dropping by.
"Boy's our neighbor Karen needs your help. Usually I would just take care of her myself, but with me gone, she needs some extra manly hands. You know what a pussy her husband is...she needs some nice big muscles to serve her needs."​

Jack got the text first, not surprising his younger brother was still in bed. What was more surprising was mom's bedroom door was shut too, and he could have sworn he heard moaning, or was it whimpering coming from her room. He let well enough alone, if his mother needed to masturbate, good for her.

He looked next door and saw that the grass did need cutting and some trim needed to be taken care of. H looked over and didn't see anyone, not their smoking hot neighbor nor the two sexy daughters. He heard the older one was now stripping, and that was a show, and a private dance he wanted to see.

He went into his brothers room, and pulled him roughly out of bed, as he tumbled out naked to the floor. "Fuck Alex, this isn't a dorm and there's no coed in your bed, wear some shorts at least. We gotta go over to the hot neighbors, Dad said she has some trim that needs edging..." Before he could say anything more, Alex just laughed..."Oh Brother if it is her trim that needs care, why don't you just let me go?"

Samantha heard her boys and pulled Steve's face out of her crotch where hea had spent the morning servicing her, his little dick hard but patient, and Samantha was nowhere near as demanding or demeaning as Karen. "Fuck Steve, did you hear that, my boys are going over to your house?" Sam knew that was trouble, but Steve was thrilled, he hated yard work, or anything physical. "Don't worry, you just lay back and let me serve you...I don't think your husband really is concerned with worshipping you as you deserve!"

Jack was always the sensible one..."I'm sure that is not what he meant, although, if that is the task I think we are both equipped." It was a hot day, so they just put on shorts, socks and boots and headed over. Soon they had the yard well in tow, but their bodies were glistening in sweat, their young muscles rippling and flexed from the hard work...Jack went up to the door and knocked...they could really use something to cool down...their bodies were running very hot!

*******​

Bill was nice and relaxed and enjoyed hearing Carly's moans of pleasure. "You'e little body needed this...I have been pretty hard on it...please do whatever she wants, I want her to feel good...but hands only...if she needs a cock....she knows her master is here!" With that his own masseuse started stroking his magnificent instrument, and it felt good. "I know you want to touch it...even lick it...and enjoy...but when or if I cum...it will be Carly's body making me...are we understood? My cock only perrfoms for my sweet pet."
 
Karen watched from the window as the Bill's boys labored, their young muscled bodies dripping with sweat. Truthfully they reminded her of Bill in a way, all male speciems, dominate in nature. Still Karen couldn't help but wish Bill was here...but she had to admit they were a chip off the ol' block and there was two of them !

Finally she heard a knock on the door. Karen finished touching up her make up, she always wanted to look her best and rushed to answer the door. As expected, Jack and Alex were standing there, covered in sweat.

" Oh my goodness boys...don't you look all hot and bothered ! Please come in and cool off in the air conditioning. Would you like something to drink ? "

" Thank you Mrs. Anderson. I would love a beer if you have one. " Alex said, coming inside, followed by his brother.

" Of course...are you old both old enough to drink ? " Karen giggled, not really caring if they were or not. She went to the refridge and got two cold beers
for them to drink.

" Thank you Mrs. Anderson. " Alex said, his bold eyes undressing her. Karen had thrown a modest robe over the sexy lingerie she was wearing after she had sent a picture to their father.

" Well thank you boys for coming over and doing the yard work for me. Steven is never home and can't get the job done. I really appreciate it. " Karen said.

" Any time Mrs. Anderson. My father asked us to come over and see if there was anything you needed. "

Karen blushed for some reason, " Well...actually I do have a chest of drawers upstairs in my bedroom that I need moved. It is very heavy and my husband is not strong enough to do it. "

" I'm sure me and my brother can handle that for you Mrs. Anderson. "

" Why thank you both so much ! Please follow me upstairs. " Karen said delighted at the prospect.

The brothers followed behind her going up the stairs, Alex watching Karens hips sway as she mounted the stairs...

Once inside her bedroom, Karen showed them the very heavy chest of drawers. " It would be so nice if you strong boys could move it over there. "

Karen pointed to a place on the other side of the room. " If it's too heavy I can always take remove all my lingerie and panties first. " Karen offered...


**************************************************************

Carly groaned in content as the males strong hands massaged the warm oil into her back. She was in heaven and never wanted to go home. The last couple of days were like paradise for her. The young lady only existed to serve her boss and master...

" Sir please don't forget your promise to take me to your private club. I am so looking forward to going. "
 
Bill enjoyed Pampering Carly, he had taken complete ownership of hersexy young body, and he would pamper and give her a life of total bliss, as long as she was the willing and wanting submissive, only desiring to fulfill his every sexual fantasy. “Oh, kitten, we will go, I want to show you off, no man has a sexier pet than you, I want us to perform for them, and let them see how amazing you and I are, you don’t mind being on stage with me do you?”

He dismissed his sexy Asian masseuse from him, and dismissed her male. “Asa, oil yourself up, My pet has earned a special treat, please oil yourself up, and give her your special massage. Be gentle with her pussy and ass though, I will need those later, but I’m sure your talented tongue can give her what she needs...”

Bill enjoyed watching Carly get pleasured, confident she appreciated all he did, and enjoying her body indulge itself. Soon he was gently stroking his huge cock, and saw the girls look over, licking their lips. He laughed, “I am enjoying you two, have fun, you can finish me when you are through, but I am enjoying your show. Just make my kitten purr!

*******​

Alex elbowed Jack, He was younger, but always on the prowl, and he could pick up the scent of wet pussy from a mile away. They happily followed Karen upstairs. Alex had been the one to “date” Karen’s oldest daughter, twice hooking up at parties. They were both beautifulsexual beasts, with no desire for strings that lasted longer than 15 minutes, but those 15 minutes were HOTT!! As they entered the bedroom, both of their young, large cocks were getting hard.

Alex teased with a line from the graduate as the entered the temptress’ boudier, “Mrs. Robinson, I think you’re trying to seduce us...at least I hope you are!” Alex winked as Jack punched him. “I’m so sorry, my brother is too much like my father, an incorrigible flirt, but I will say, your daughters, as beautiful as they are, still can’t compete with the original!”

Jack was being sincere, he was more the Momma’s boy, but this woman made his own mother pale in comparison. Then they heard Karen, " If it's too heavy I can always take remove all my lingerie and panties first. " Jack’s eyes got wide, and he thought he’d cum. “Lingerie, girls our age can’t even spell lingerie, they don’t understand how incredible a woman can look, I bet if you gave a fashion show, you woul put the Victoria’s Secret models to shame!” He was now blushing, but Alex was smiling, he likedwhere this conversation was headed!
 
Karen was delighted, she had two young handsome and horny studs in her bedroom and if they were anything like their father she was in trouble. Not that she couldn't handle them both...

" I do declare boys, I have so much lingerie it would make your head spin ! You just have a seat and I will go and change into something I think you will both like. "

Karen dissappeared inside her walk in closet, excited at the prospect of modeling her sexy lingerie for these two young male hunks. Just imagine having not one but two willing and eagar young studs at her beck and call...it was like a dream cum true !

After slipping into a hot little number, Karen touched up her make up and exited her closet wearing something to meant to excite and entice, as well as arouse...

Jack's jaw dropped open and Alex's eyes widened. Never in a thousand years did they both expect to see their hot milf neighbor in such a revealing outfit !

Karen pranced back and forth in her five inch heels, showing off her hot body and long shapely legs. She turned around several times, letting them have a view of her fine derriere before placing her stocking covered leg up on the bed where they were sitting.

" Not very many young males appreicate a lady in nylons these days. I don't know why not...they feel so silky and soft, don't you think ? " Karen said inviting the boys to touch...
 

Attachments

  • e016051aa9f4f8cfbcd639f0da213eee.jpg
    e016051aa9f4f8cfbcd639f0da213eee.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
" I do declare boys, I have so much lingerie it would make your head spin ! You just have a seat and I will go and change into something I think you will both like. " The boys knew well enough to sit down now and let their sexy neighbor MILF take over the show. As Karen disappeared, Jack turned to Alex, "What do you think she is going to do?" Alex just shrugged, "Not sure, but I think we are going to like it!"

However, when she came out, it was Jack who softly let out a deep breath, "Holy Fuck you're hot!" Alex was pretty sure their sexy neighbor had heard his brother, he was also pretty sure she already knew that. They were just toys, but as far as Alex was concerned, 'play away!'

It was sexy as hell when she put her leg up, giving them a good look and strong whiff of her sexy, married pussy. The boys were not shrinking violets, they were their Dad's son. Up they got one on each side. As Jack kissed her neck, Alex cupped her pussy and each of the boys took one of her hands and covered their raging hard cocks. Alex whispered into her ear, "Do you feel how much we appreciate your ...uh...stockings. Since you were kind enough to show us yours, perhaps you'd like to see ours....I think you might enjoy our young cocks fully at your disposal...can we help you...Mrs....." He didn't finish as he leaned in and pushed his tongue into her mouth, his fingers sliding inside of her wet cunt....
 
Karen, the nympho hot wife purred with pleasure as the two young stud brothers moved to either side of her and the next thing she felt in a wave of pleasure was a tongue in her mouth and fingers in her pussy. Karen was already wet, this was making up for missing Bill. Soon fingers were cupping her tits and pinching her nipples as the other continued playing with her hot needy pussy. Imagine having two pair of hands and two tongues giving you all the attention you wanted. Gasping, the hot wife reached down and gripped the two hard cocks and began stroking them. After a few minutes Karen knelt down in front of them and took the head of Alex's cock between her lips and allowed her wicked little tongue swirl around as she did. Using her other hand Karen stroked and pumped Jack's stiff shaft...every few minutes she would alternate and switch.

The dark haired hotwife was delighted with her situation. If they were anything like their handsome and viril daddy they had total control and could orgasm multiple times. The possibilitys were endless !
 
Back
Top