😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

You mean this stuff? We got some....soooooo sweet

DIxjw6j.jpg

Homemade. But I’m sure the idea is the same.
It is sweet. Tastes like apple pie.

Had a martini and now red wine.
I made filet mignon, shrimp scampi, roasted asparagus and garlic mashed.

Geebus, that sounds delicious.

We had a seafood stew that includesd shrimp, oysters, clams, fish, squid, mussels, vegetables and more. Also included a Boarshead ham and glaze topped with pineapple and marachino cherries.

Love holiday dinners.

Gonna finish the day with some beer from a local brewery, Wylie Brewery, from a suburb here in the Dallas area.

wylie-brewery-after-glow_14543492646474_t.jpg

Thanks for sharing Far. :)

Geebus, that sounds delicious.

We had a seafood stew that includesd shrimp, oysters, clams, fish, squid, mussels, vegetables and more. Also included a Boarshead ham and glaze topped with pineapple and marachino cherries.

Love holiday dinners.

Gonna finish the day with some beer from a local brewery, Wylie Brewery, from a suburb here in the Dallas area.

wylie-brewery-after-glow_14543492646474_t.jpg

Thanks for sharing Far. :)

You too. Merry Christmas!

Homemade. But I’m sure the idea is the same.
It is sweet. Tastes like apple pie.

If you have some that you can hold on to for a year or more, it starts to mellow and the taste is more like a brandy. We hoarded some one year and broke it out a year later when we got the first cold snap. OMG it was fantastic!

A glass of cheap-ass red because I didn't use all of it in the ragout recipe.

It certainly won't be wasted.

Todays cocktail.....

Of my own creation....prolly already made by some other bartender with a fancy name like 'Dick in the Ass'

3oz Vodka
4 oz Grapefruit juice....no pulp please
3 oz ginger ale

Stir that with a straw and drink up

Todays cocktail.....

Of my own creation....prolly already made by some other bartender with a fancy name like 'Dick in the Ass'

3oz Vodka
4 oz Grapefruit juice....no pulp please
3 oz ginger ale

Stir that with a straw and drink up

I think that may be unique. However, with simple syrup added, you can have a ginger grapefruit fizz or a grapefruit ginger sparkler. So much for cutesy names.
Sounds like 'A Kick In The Pants' to me.:D

I think that may be unique. However, with simple syrup added, you can have a ginger grapefruit fizz or a grapefruit ginger sparkler. So much for cutesy names.
Sounds like 'A Kick In The Pants' to me.:D

Hiya Gracie......you win the prize....I'm makin ya three of them. It's gonnna be a good nite, eh?

Been a s*** week, so just on the red wine. Of various sorts.
People suck sometimes.
Carry on.

Sorry to hear that, Lucy.
I wish I had some red wine. I have one drink remaining bin my gin bottle.
Hope things get better.

Back