~~~Bits and Pieces part Deux~~~

So how is it that an oversized man's flannel shirt turns a simple comfy little spaghetti strapped tank and a pair of velour yoga pants into something that makes a woman feel so damn sexy even when her hair is in a haphazard ponytail while just lounging around the house???? :confused::kiss:

attachment.php

Because you are always sexy.

Because I'm the big bad wolf.

Mmmmmmm...... Are you gonna huff and puff me all the way home, sweetheart???;):kiss:

That black set is so sexy. So glad to see you posting again!!! :heart:

Beauty, such a honor and pleasure seeing you grace the pages of my thread.... Thank you, sweetheart.... Now for me to catch up on all that I've missed of your lovely self.... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Because you are always sexy.
Thank you, dogwatch, sweetheart.... :kiss::rose:

It’s been such dreary rainy days here lately, I’m even wearing 50 shades of gray…. Well not really 50, but several, lol….. But ya wanna know a little secret, there is always something outlined in sliver on these kinda days… ;):kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 6
It’s been such dreary rainy days here lately, I’m even wearing 50 shades of gray…. Well not really 50, but several, lol….. But ya wanna know a little secret, there is always something outlined in sliver on these kinda days… ;):kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Beautiful

attachment.php

Stay cozy my friend.

Love your pictures. :D

El I could agree more .. You wear silver very Well .. ;)

attachment.php

Your Boobies would be a Great Playground .. :devil: Like your Sex Map too

T.. F ... S...

El I could agree more .. You wear silver very Well .. ;)

attachment.php

Your Boobies would be a Great Playground .. :devil: Like your Sex Map too

T.. F ... S...

Why thank you, sweetheart..... Hmmmmm...... El's Amusement Park..... Ya know that does have a pretty good ring to it..... Now what to charge??? lol....;):kiss:

woohoo. Lovely new thread. Hope all is well. Sure looks great to me.

My PEEKIE_POO!!!!! :kiss: I knew you'd find me, just like a bitch in heat....LMAO!!!! I'm very well and Thank ya, sweetheart....:kiss::rose:

I was told the other day by a quite charming gentleman that my pretty little neck would look lovely with a collar around it.... Mmmmmmmmmmm........... Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhaps he was correct.... I do have the the fur to go with it........ Kisses....
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

#1. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 5
#2. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg