The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, me neither. Is there a probationary period or do we get our membership card as soon as we don't get laid?

Well, since Carson tagged the thread "I Didn't Get Laid Today" I suppose you get a membership card on the first day you don't get laid.

There are, however, advanced memberships.

I'm guessing I'm working on the Gold now. Platinum is next.

Celtic Princess said:
Well, since Carson tagged the thread "I Didn't Get Laid Today" I suppose you get a membership card on the first day you don't get laid.

There are, however, advanced memberships.

I'm guessing I'm working on the Gold now. Platinum is next.

See I'm thinking of something like the AA chips, how some bars will give people a free bar in exchange for a 24 hour chip. Which while a bit disreputable, I should think brothels and such do similar. If you have a gold or Platinum member card for the "I didn't get laid" club, you get a free lay.

I thought it was a great idea anyway.

checking in ... punching my card, putting it back in the slot with the others :rolleyes:

lilredjammies said:
I really don't have any prospects of getting laid for a while--the convulsive coughing seems to be a turn-off for most guys! :confused:

Yeah, I can see how that would sort of make most guys think twice. I hope you get better soon!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Jammies. :rose: I just got over the flu, it sucks, doesn't it?

Didn't get laid today. Same-o same-o!

lilredjammies said:
I really don't have any prospects of getting laid for a while--the convulsive coughing seems to be a turn-off for most guys! :confused:
You can cough on me anytime :devil:

OhMissScarlett said:
I'm mixing up the pina coladas and pitching a tent. It's the not gettin any camping trip, pack your bags, kids. :cool:

Woo hoo!

Are we going to have a fire and s'mores and stuff?

If nothing else, this is a good way to add to the posts. Earn a Really Really Experienced without... well, without many recent experiences.

Good morning!

Quick recap:
I didn't get laid yesterday.
Or the day before.
Or the day before.
Or the day before...

See this month's minutes if you need more details!

:kiss: es for everyone...

None here either.

Though loving sophia jane's AV, so even if I did I might lie just to come in here and see that AV.

Who am I kidding, if I got laid I would shout it form the roof tops. I'd just come in, sneak a peek then leave without posting. :cool:

Salvor-Hardon said:
None here either.

Though loving sophia jane's AV, so even if I did I might lie just to come in here and see that AV.

Who am I kidding, if I got laid I would shout it form the roof tops. I'd just come in, sneak a peek then leave without posting. :cool:

I'm glad you like it. :)

SJ

Evil Alpaca said:
Placing my bets that I'll be here this evening as well.
:(

Well, I can't get you laid... but here's a big Logo *squeezie* for you, Furry! And a couple of nice big :kiss: es as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back