Tales from th lost city

“Harder better and faster” He growled grabbing her hips and moaning as she moved into a better position. He knew what she wanted and he gave it to her thrusting harder and rougher. The smell of their combined arousal and sex began to fill the room as well as the steady rough slapping of his balls against her pussy. He slapped her ass and drove her into the bed ramming his cock in and out of her. So she liked it hard and rough…. Well he could give her that and he could give her that all night long if he had to. He felt the bed moving and groaning in protest but didn’t care instead going harder and faster grabbing her hips to keep her in place as he used her pussy.
 
Emma swallowed the last of her burger with a sigh and laid her upper body on the counter.
"Well apparently this place is open for all of us. With all the stuff they have here for food, I wouldn't mind!" Dawson gave her a look and she laughed. "I know i know!." Dawson worked hard to get us a place right next to central park. It's the main reason we'll probably only visit." She sighed in pleasure then looked at Mayna.
"Would you like to go check out that book store? I was thinking of going there soon anyway. I've run out of books to read at home and was going to look up something new." She smiled at the dragonling. "And i have a feeling my new acquaintance is really going to be the driving force of what i pick next." She looked at Dawson. "Do you want to come along?" The male shook his head.
"Naw, i think i'll hang out here in case the alpha needs me. Why don't you all go and get some girl time." Emma looked nervously at Kitty and Dawson laughed. "You'll be fine. You've not even growled once since i gave that command. Just try not to get to riled up and i know you'll be ok." Emma smiled and nodded. When Dawson had faith in her, she had faith in herself.
"Alright girls! Who wants to see a new book shop?"
 
Last edited:
"Hoh shit! oh FUCK!" She felt her muscles clamp down on him and a rush of fire shoot up to the base of her skull. She moved her hair to the side, exposing her neck to him before pushing her body up on all fours and reaching back to grab the back of his neck and hold him closer to her body. As her pussy milked his shaft hungrily like a starving mouth, she moved his hand her pussy and his mouth to the most sensitive area of her shoulder. The nape where her neck and shoulder met, right next to her spine. As she felt his teeth sink into her skin she felt her muscles clamp even harder, like a vice to lock him in place as her pussy rippled along his cock. A long low howl of ecstasy reverberated in her chest as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her.
 
Last edited:
Serkalem wrapped her legs tight around Edward's waist to keep his thrust short and deep. He felt so good inside her, his hot flesh invading her tight sex with just the right amount of force to send her eyes rolling behind her head. She found herself mumbling in her native tongue, pleas for him to fuck her harder, to take her deeper. To do anything he wanted to her, but he doubted he understood. And what did it matter so long as she wasn't pushing him off her, Lem figured he would get her jest.

Between her nonsensical love sounds, Lem lathed his chest with her tongue as her hands explored every place she could touch. Nails dug into his flesh, not deep enough to draw blood but enough that he would surely have welts when they were done. Evidence of how well he'd done to please her. Her body writhed beneath him, her back arched, breasts pressed firmly to his chest as her head rolled back against the pillows.

"Ohhh fuck me hard human...I might just cum," she growled teasingly, baiting him to do his worst.
 
He bit down on her neck sucking hungrily, feeling her entire body spasm with orgasm. He let her ride it out continuing to fuck her deeply he could feel his own orgasm coming and slowed down focusing on long hard strokes that sent her entire body quivering. He reached down cupping her breast playing with the sensitive nipples pulling on them teasing them and using them as a leash to keep her in place. He slammed deeper inside of her continuing to bite and suck on her neck playing with the sensitive collarbone taking advantage of her body post orgasm.
 
“I would hope so” He murmured groaning as he felt her nails all over his chest. The pleasure was intense and it only served to drive his body further into the dark depths of lust. He moved his hips using the upward curve of his cock to hit her g spot just right. The fact that she said she might just cum seemed like a challenge to him, a challenge he suddenly very much wanted to win. He pulled her closer his hand finding the nape of her neck moving until their foreheads were pressed together and their eyes were locked. He moved in and out of her faster making sure to keep the eye contact as his hands went to her breast and teased her nipple pulling on them and messaging them.
 
She couldn't hold back any longer. His eyes bored into her deep and for the life of her Serkalem could not shake his gaze. It was a match for hers, intense and lust filled. Perhaps she had met her match, she thought as she wrapped her legs around his thighs and a strangely feminine sound escaped her. She squealed, loud and sustained, as her orgasm washed over her.

"Ohhh Edward that's it make me cum on that thick cock...you feel so good inside me," she gasped as her body trembled beneath him and he pussy quivered around his cock, delivering a steady stream of love juices to lubricate his thrusts.
 
"Yours, Alpha. I am yours. Her body relaxed back into him as she panted and as the waves ebbed. Gone was every memory of every other male she had had in the past. There was him and only him. She bent her head back to nibble and suck on his earlobe as her hips moved against him.
"Holy hell that was hooot" She thought at him as he continued to move and her head slumped forward on a moan as he stimulated the now hypersensitive tips of her nipples. She shuddered in pleasure and ran her fingers through his hair. When he tugged on her nipples a sharp gasp left her mouth and she circled her hips on him, feeling his hot length swirl inside of her making her moan.
 
Last edited:
“I have to agree with you” Jack thought groaning in pleasure as she moved her hips and stimulated his over sensitive cock. He bit back a moan and groaned pushing his cock in deeper and shivering at the feeling. He stroked her hips and began moving with her again this time at a slow steady pace. He ran his hands up and down her back and hummed in pleasure trying to show her just how pleased he was with her. He thrust inside of her deeply moaning as he felt his own orgasm nearing. He let her feel his pleasure using his mind to overload hers and show her just how close he was. He thrust in and out deeply increasing his pace trying to bring about his own orgasm moaning in pleasure.

"You are mine" Jack thought as he got closer and closer "My Beta My mate" He didnt know where these words were coming from but they came out of instinct and desire.
 
Last edited:
She felt her mind open further and practically meld with his. She could feel both how his cock felt being stroked by her tight pussy, and how her pussy felt as he pushed and pulled past her slick walls. She began moving back and down on him, then back and up, repeating whenever something felt exceedingly pleasurable to both of them and they fell into a rhythm that had them both quivering with need. As he picked up the speed she matched in time, never loosing rhythm or beat. Her moans went higher in pitch and she leaned back down and arched her back allowing for an even deeper hit. She felt the twitching in her pussy start again and her moans turned to growls and whimpers from her chest, vibrating both her nipples and her pussy. Gone was the human side of her brain, this was the mind of a wolf fucking it's mate.
 
“Oh god oh god”

The phase kept repeating over and over again in his mind. Every part of his body was on fire screaming out in pure pleasure. He felt her rumbling and growling and kissed her locking their lips together in a powerful and heated kiss just as he felt himself going over the edge. He thrust in deeply his hands going down to her ass and messaging it while at the same time pushing her self deeper on his cock.

All the better to impregnate her

He didn’t know where the thought came from and what the hell he was thinking but the thought was enough to make him burst. His cock exploded his seed flowing freely. He moaned and groaned his mind repeating oh god as he thrust in deeply and his cum flowing deeply inside of her.
 
He groaned arching his head back purring in pleasure as he thrust in and out of her. He felt her orgasming and moved in and out feeling his own releasing beginning to take over. He was over come with the intense feeling his entire body vibrating. Her gaze was intense and even after he closed his eyes and lost himself to the sensation she could still feel her eyes on his. He felt his release coming and lost himself to the sensation his cum flowing and filling her. He moaned a few more times savagely thrusting drawing out as much of the pleasure as possible every single thrust felt like fire on his cock.

He finally slumped panting his limp cock still twitching half hard inside of her “god damn” He murmured stroking her hair and panting softly “that was amazing” he whispered softly closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.
 
When he came, so did she. Her hot cunt clamping down on his cock as she feasted on his mouth. She felt his hot fluid fill her and Bell hummed in pleasure. Soon only their panting breaths and the smell of sex remained. She felt his weight against her and hummed again. Her mind began to return itself, but he was there and something told her that it was a link that would remain there forever. She sighed, to saturated in the feeling to care of anything else. She rubbed her cheek against his and reached up to once again thread her fingers in his soft hair.
 
“Well that was…. That was some thing” He thought groaning in pleasure as she stroked his hair. He pulled her off and settled he next to I’m stretching out before laying down he curled into her cupping her breast and messaging them as he pressed his spent cock against her ass.

“I’m guessing this is a wolf thing” He thought to her kissing the back of her head “not that im complaining….. but the things I felt were intense to mate with you impregnate you make you mine”
 
Whether he forced it or it was a happy accident, the fact that they had climaxed together was not lost on Lem. As he collapsed panting on top of her the strangest thing happened. She started to giggle and it quickly turned into a full blown belly laugh. She couldn't contain it no matter how hard she tried, even as she put her hand over her mouth and turned her face away from his.

With her orgasm went all the tension and angst she had been carrying around for so many years. Nearly half a centuries worth of hurt fillings knocked out in one good fuck from a man who was supposed to be her boss. Her handler, Edward had said, with a pointed look at her and Serkalem could not think of a more fitting name for him.

"I think you may have knocked something loose," she said as her laughter finally died down and she ran her tongue along his jaw, tasting his sweat and loving it. She had the urge to bite him, to claim him as hers but she fought it down, settling for gazing her teeth along his adam's apple. "Amazing may not be enough to describe that," she said before she could stop herself but still she smiled as she looked up at him.
 
She eagerly nuzzled back into him, letting out a humming sigh as she settled into the crook of his arm.
"I wouldn't know." She turned her head to nuzzle her face against his. "I haven't had sex since I turned, and that was way more than i'd ever experienced as a human." She turned in his arms and pushed his shoulder back so she could lay partially on his chest, one leg over his so she could feel his now soft cock against her leg. She breathed in deep and gave a wicked grin. "I must admit, I hope that mind meld happens again." She leaned up to kiss him and held his bottom lip with her teeth. "Cause i would love to know how your cock feels in my ass." Then a thought occurred to her that had her release his lip and shyly push her hair behind her ear. "I mean... if you're into that kind of thing."
 
“Are you kidding” He thought his shock coming in through their mind link “You know that makes you a rare girl indeed” He thought groaning in pleasure as she shifted and got into a more favorable position. He felt her head on his chest and sighed happily stroking her hair slowly and staring out at the city. His mind thought about what she said as well as the things he knew about werewolf’s and came to the most reasonable conclusion.

“I think we are mated or dstined to be” Jack finally thought his mind turning over the information “werewolves imprint so maybe that’s what that is” He concluded sending her a mental shrug “whatever it is it felt damn good…. Damn good” He smiled leaning in to give her a deep kiss.

“So did I fuck you sober?” He asked chuckling internally

……….

“Really?” Edward said in surprise moving so that she was laying on his chest “I have to admit to being a little prideful of that being able to get such high praise from an immortal vampire rates pretty highly on my ego to be fair that was the best sex I have ever had” He said being entirely honest. He stroked her hair and groaned when she licked his jaw purring in pleasure and running a hand up and down her back teasingly.

“Should probably go check and see if there was nay thing from home base” He said looking over at the computer his professional side taking over. H thought about it before shrugging and settling in yawning slightly.

“you the kind of girl who wants a guy out of there room after sex?” He asked kissing the top of her head.
 
Lem laughed at that, his calling her a girl when she was older than his grandparents, but she choose not to remind him of that fact. Nor did she answer his question, not verbally at least. She figured her head on his chest and her leg wrapped securely around his would give him a clue.

Really she didn't want to say that she was exactly that type, nor did she wish to admit that she wanted him to stay. Serkalem was breaking all types of rules with Edward. Kissing. Cuddling. Spending the night. But she had been alone far too long, that isn't to say that she had any interest in attaching herself exclusively to him but she thought is was time to let a worthy individual into her world.

"No," she said quietly as she ran her hand down his chest and looked up at him. "You can stay...there's more than enough room for the two of us."
 
Bell practically purred as he pet her hair and stretched out as far as she could before lightly flopping back onto him.
"Hmm destined to be" She lightly nipped his pec as she mulled that over. "I don't think i'd mind having a brash, sensual male be apart of my life from now on." She didn't mention the fact that with their joining, he'd stolen a part of her self she'd never given anyone in her life.
With his comment she out right cackled and shook her head. "I'm still a little tipsy, but i think that's more from the fuck that the drink."
 
“And I don’t think I would mind having such a bombshell and sensual girl by my side” He thought back surprising himself. He didn’t see himself as the settling down type but with her…. It just suddenly seemed possible. He felt his chest purring in pleasure and stretched out pulling her closing and breathing in her hair.

“Wonder if we should get back” He mused looking out at the window “not that I’m really interested in playing soldier any more actually I’m pretty tired” He yawned curling into her.

“Will you stay the night?” He asked out loud “I might be interested in a special wake up call with you”

……………

“Good” Edward said stretching out and yawning “might as well get some shut eye or well I might as well get some sleep I hope the others aren’t getting into any trouble I’m technically responsible for them”

He laughed at that looking at her “which clearly had its benefits” He said kissing her “Thank you for the night Lem it was unforgettable really” He said closing his eyes and getting settled. He didn’t know what would become of them joining but he was more than content at this point

Not bad for a first day
 
On a sigh, She laid her head flat on his chest and closed her eyes.
"Usually i'm not that easy to get rid of. Now even more so." She yawned and kissed his chest. "If they need us they can come get us. I'm sure White Wolf will figure out where we all are pretty quick if she needs us." She nuzzled against him before answering him. "If you think i'm moving after that performance, you're out of your mind. I definitely owe you a sandwich."
 
She sighed in pleasure then looked at Mayna.
"Would you like to go check out that book store? I was thinking of going there soon anyway. I've run out of books to read at home and was going to look up something new." She smiled at the dragonling. "And i have a feeling my new acquaintance is really going to be the driving force of what i pick next." She looked at Dawson. "Do you want to come along?" The male shook his head.
"Naw, i think i'll hang out here in case the alpha needs me. Why don't you all go and get some girl time." Emma looked nervously at Kitty and Dawson laughed. "You'll be fine. You've not even growled once since i gave that command. Just try not to get to riled up and i know you'll be ok." Emma smiled and nodded. When Dawson had faith in her, she had faith in herself.
"Alright girls! Who wants to see a new book shop?"


Mayna had finished her meal just as the other did and for the most of the time she only sat there listening to them all talk. Also keeping an eye on Faelyth to make sure he didn't get her into trouble here.

"Yea, It took me a while to find the place I have as well. But at least here, the rent is free.. or cheaper anyway. Not sure yet considering the ones with that information took off. If nothing else, it is a good back up place."

She laughed lightly for a moment noticing that Faelyth did eat the fish that Dawson provided and that made her smile.

"Well, he either likes that stuff or just simply likes how you prepped it for him. That's the first time I've seen him eat any kind of meat!"

Mayne stood up and cleared her dishes, rinsing them and sticking them in the dishwasher. Taking one last glance at the dragon, she peeked in the freezer for a few pieces frozen fruit for him as a treat.

"Sure, the bookstore sounds interesting. I was also going to head over to that Needful Things place as well."

She's never been in there before so she didn't know if that is where Emma wanted to go or not, it did have everything, or so it claimed. But she gathered up the dragon after he was done with his treat and waited for Emma and Kitty. Mayna isn't really the type to have 'girls' time out in town, so she figured this will be interesting.
 
Kitty's cat ears pricked and her tail came out at the mention of books. "Sure I love books." Kitty was happy to get to go somewhere with people, but she still did feel alone.
 
He snorted closing his own eyes “or I can just spoil you with my cooking” He thought to her getting settled in. He felt his body at peace and sighed feeling strangely content. Sure he was working for a military like organization that had little regard for his safe being but with her he felt safe and happy. He knew they had just met but some thing felt…. Fated kismet even.

And he was surprisingly okay with that

“Good night” He thought ot her before he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.
 
Gregor groaned hearing the pounding on the door. He felt the girl between his legs shaking and ran his hand through her hair briefly touching her ears before roughly pulling her away. He grabbed her by her hair and dragged her over to the next room locking her up and then locking the door before he came out. He hurriedly stuffed his cock back into his pants and fixed his silver cross before opening the door.

“Hello Rhodes” Gregor said taking in his appearance “I hope you have good news for me those inhuman scum I sent you out to take down caused more than enough damage this M.C.P is a vile threat these human agents are disregarding their god”

He led him inside and dipped his hands in holy water anointing his bald head before sitting down and sipping his glass of red wine.
 
Back
Top