Tales from th lost city

"Hooooly hell." Bell wasn't the swooning type, but she came pretty damn close to it. But then her heart pumped another beat through her body and her primal blood sang in her veins. She reached and pulled herself up and into him with the grip on the back of his head, as he bit her ear she felt her pussy quiver and a low growl of need thrummed in her chest. She turned and began to nip and bite at his neck, one hand holding him close as the other worked the rest of her suit open. she wriggled out of the top part of her suit, exposing her tits and feeling them press to his chest. She hissed in pleasure at the contact and froze, soaking in the feeling. Emma had said it best. in her past life she had been deemed a slut, but now she knew she'd been nothing but a dog, she saw a bone and she went after it. But this was much more than some casual fuck. As she licked his skin, bit his ear, clawed his back, she felt a craving for only him. Within seconds she managed to kick his legs out from under him and land him on the bed with her on top. The bottom part of her suit was all that separated from that fullness and she used that separation to tease her mound against his hard girth as she feasted on his mouth.
 
“Get that damn thing off” He growled groaning as she teased her mound against his girth. He could feel his cock practically begging for her pussy and gripped her using the leverage to throw her down and get on top. He kissed her deeply his mouth roughly biting and nibbling on her full lips as he grabbed her suit and practically ripped it off. He shimmied her out of it as his mouth moved down to her neck biting suck and teasing the skin as his hands finally found her mound and pussy. He cupped it grinding his palm against the skin and letting his nimble fingers play her like a piano. His mouth had finally found he breast and he devoured them as he nibbled bit and sucked on her exposed nipples. He kept her pinned down using the leverage to fully explore her body.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,


He suddenly felt lost as if her eyes had drawn him into a deep darkness. He suddenly felt a powerful urge an urge to take her and take her hard. Edward wasn’t the gentle type during sex to begin with but the feelings he felt coursing through him…. Hey were intense. The need to take and to claim the need to go all out. He suddenly didn’t care that she was a vampire and stronger then him all he cared about was using as much of his physical prowess as possible on her.

He growled his eyes unfocused lust sparking out of them with fiery intensity. He flipped her over and stripped exposing his lean body to her for a few seconds before he crawled on top of her and attacked her mouth. His hands traveled everywhere on her leaving no inch of her bare as he kept burning his trail across her body. His tongue found it’s way into her mouth mixing there taste together as his hands found her mound and teased it before sliding two of his fingers in. He curled them finding her G spot with expert precision and stimulating it as his thumb rubbed her clit.
 
"Mmmm just like that," Lem moaned her appreciation for his touch. She spread her legs wide for him, her hips thrusting to meet his fingers as she reached for him. "Your mouth," she grunted as she grabbed him with both hands around the back of his neck and pulled him down for a deep kiss, her tongue thrusting into his mouth to match the rhythm of his fingers inside her.

But still she needed more and she grabbed for it but his stupid boxers were in the way. Serkalem grabbed them in her fist and tore them open to release his stiff manhood. "Enough of that," she growled into his mouth as she swatted his hand away while the other gripped his cock in firm slow strokes
 
As his mouth descended to hers, she melted, biting back with every chance she could. She wiggled to help him remove the tight outfit and her skin burned cold with each inch revealed, leaving her shivering with need. She ran her hands over his chest, his back and twined in his hair not holding him in place, but making sure she could always feel his breath on her heated skin. As his mouth crept down her neck a needing whimper caught in her throat. Her head turned to offer her neck up to him, a sign of submission to the dominant male, while her other hand moved down his front to wrap around that gloriously thick and hot rod. The silken feel of him in her hand made her groan in anticipation. It had been so damn long she knew he was going to be a damn tight fit. She was no virgin by any means, but time has a way of mending the rendered. As his fingers entered her, she gasped and moaned.
"Yes. Please, Jack, Yes!" Her hips began to move against her will. Her nipples, one of the most sensative parts of her body turned hard as his breath fanned over them, and the tiniest lick hurtled her right to the edge. Now he was, licking, biting and sucking on the sensitive tissue and as his fingers worked in and out of her shefelt the cracking point. She turned away and bit her lip. Refusing to bite into his shoulder but the urge was to much. At the last second she retracted her fangs and let her human teeth sink in, not breaking the skin, but allowing her her oral fixation at the moment she broke.
"Oh fuck yes baby!!"
Wave after wave crashed through her and she rode his masterful fingers until the last wave passed. A moment of rest and she would be ready for her second to favorite part and she drooled at the thought of what he must taste like.
 
Last edited:
Alex groaned as he felt hands grip him and pull him out of the damaged vehicle. He felt his body being dragged and he felt the ground shake as the humvee explode. "Don't worry friend, I've got you." Said a voice huffing with effort. Alex groaned "thanks" he said his head pounding. After a few moments Alex felt the movement of his body stop. "I need a second..." The voice huffed. Alex laid on the pavement for a few moments listen to the heavy breathing above him begore he opened his eyes. Standing next to Alex, bent over and huffing in exertion, was a middle aged gnome with a long grey beard. The gnome turned to Alex. "Lucky I found you when I did, if I hadn't pulled you out..."

BANG

Alex tossed the pistol aside and watched as the gnome slumped to the ground, blood and brains leaking out of the hole in his head. "Fucking monsters" Alex spat. He limped down the road until he saw a motorcycle parked on the side of the street. Alex climed onto the vehicle and turned on the engine. Alex reved the engine before taking off down the street towards the Templar base.

=============================================================

Jackal awoke in a small cell, his shoulder throbbing. "Fucking wolves!" He shouted slamming his fist into the wall. "I won't turn into a fucking animal." Jackal said, biting down on the cynide capsule implanted in his back molar. "Father forgive my failure." Jackal whispered as he fell to the ground, dead.

=============================================================

Alex pulled into the Templar garage. He killed the engine before standing and limping towards the door. He slowly made his way through the compound, ignoring the Templars who passed him at a very respectable distance. He made his way to Gregor's office door. He pounded on the door before shouting: "Gregor! It's Rhodes! We've got a big fucking problem! Let me in!"
 
Emma gave a little squeel of delight and linked arms with Mayna.
"That is such a beautiful name! Just like the month of May." She turned to look at her alpha. "Bell we're heading off, we'll be around if you need us, just give us a howl." With the little wave Bell gave while she was thinking, Emma charged forward then... "wait... Uhh." She lifted her nose and sniffed and saw that Dawson was already heading in the right direction. "Oooooo Dawson you have to make your Hamburgers. OHhh or that delishious potato and ground beef mash." She smiled as she looked at Mayna as they walked. "Dawson was a culinary student before he was turned. Anything you can think of, he can make."
"Except Blowfish." He said as he reached the door and held it open for the ladies.


"well, then it is a good thing I'm not into blowfish!"

Mayna laughed lightly while accepting the arm link with Emma. People like Emma has always fascinated her, the hyperness of people was something she has never really gotten used to. Accepted sure, but used to on a constant basis is something entirely different.

"Hamburgers will be just fine with me, perhaps with roasted veggies? And this little guy... he seems to like his frozen fruit. Haven't tried giving him fish yet, he seems to be pretty picky though. I know he can't live off of fruit!!"

The little dragon was wrapped around her shoulders as they walked and gave a little snort, puffing out some cold breath to her comment.

"That's cool that you are a cook though, I'm lucky to make a grill cheese sandwich these days. The fae in the park keep me well fed, so all I ever have is left overs!"
 
OOC: there.

Kitty sighed not being able to sleep and went around the safehouse, holding her rod with her tail.
 
Last edited:
(Ooc: Emma dawson and mayna are already in the kitchen dear. They wrre there before you made the lastpost.)
 
Last edited:
Dawson gathered up the ingredients for hamburgers and found a few frozen slices of Talapia in the freezer.
"If you'd like to give it a try, I can thaw these out for the little guy."
Emma began to calm her excitement, but she just couldn't get rid of her big smile. She'd met one Kitsune before, and while she'd made off with Emma's wallet, emma couldn't help but forgive her. It was just her nature. Which is why this whole blood rage bothered her so bad. Sshe realized she'd let her mind wander when Dawson's consciousness pressed against her and she smiled again.
"Dawson's best has grilled onions and portabella mushrooms. But I prefer mine plain." She tilted her head as she thought of the park.
"Well even if you don't make this your permanent home, you can always come looking for a great meal here." Dawson's head nodded ad he mixed the meat with creol and garlic powder.
"And no charge. It's the main reason I never opened my own business. I'd be broke within a week."
"He's always hated charging people, but instead of just using a barter system, he's said no altogether. " a scent entered her nose and she looked around. She knew that smell... she held her nose and Dawson's eyebrow raised.
"There's a cat." She looked at Mayna with a shrug. "I used to have three cats, but when I was changed, I couldn't stand them anymore. Bell says with time the wolf blood will calm down and I'll be able to get my cat's back."
 
Kitty had gotten her clothes back on after beginning to get hungry and went into the kitchen when she froze. Uh-oh not good. Werewolves hated cats. Instantly Kitty's cat ears came down and went flat against her head and she cowered a bit. "I'm sorry. I just got hungry I'll be gone quickly just need to get something and I'll be gone." Kitty quickly went to the refrigerator got a little thing of blueberries and began to leave, hunched over.
 
Mayna thought about his offer to thaw out some stuff for Faelyth, then looked towards the dragon noticing he acted like he was searching for something.

"Sure, can't hurt anyway, nothing else can cook it up for later."

She listened to Emma talk about this and that, hearing the offer to come back to enjoy his food again. It all sounded pretty nice really, even the thought of staying here was tempting.

"I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. Not entirely sure what I can bring to the table really, my skills... are.. rather unconventional to say the least."

Mayna laughed a little and she also noticed the scent of another in the kitchen before seeing the cat like female creep into the kitchen.

"I personally don't do well with pets. This little one here, well, I can't seem to get rid of him and I can't even figure out how to feed him. I've heard there's a talisman out there that will help me communicate with him, since he's too young to do it himself yet, but other than that. I'm normally too busy for such things."

Her own ears flicked and tails twitched as she listened to what the cat was saying and she smirked a little. If she only knew how many people Mayna was afraid of, a pair of wolves were nothing.

"Kitty is it? Why don't you stay and chat with us? These two seem nice enough... so far.."

looking back towards Emma with a teasing, playful smile.
 
Kitty was about to decline when she saw the dragon and gasped. Oh hell, she always did have a soft spot for them, she had even been raise by one. So she sat as far away from the werewolf as she could, watched the baby dragon. "So beautiful. I was actually raised by a dragon." Sasha smiled and opened her box of blueberries and ate one, not really worrying about anything but the wolf was making her fidgety .
 
"Yea, he is beautiful. The dragons are ... in their round about ways.. helping me to learn more about him. They are guessing he is close to his first year. He can ice things up pretty good that's for sure, but they think he is a crystal dragon."

Mayna thought about what she said about being raised with dragons, this made her smile a little thinking that at least one of them had something in common. Though, Mayna isn't sure exactly how she related to the dragons as that part of her memory faded when she came here.

"I think I was a mate to a dragon before coming here."

She held up the tail that had the dragons mark on it, admiring the pattern it had against the silver fur.

"I have to wonder why he didn't make here with me. Either that, I have dragon bloodline in me, but normally a kitsune tail like this is for the mate. Wherever he is though, I hope he has moved on considering I'm not returning obviously."

With that, Mayna had an almost sad look in her eyes, she really did hate it here in this city being trapped in one big cage wasn't her idea of living. But, she shook her head and let go of her tail and smiled like it was nothing, lifting her nose to the air as the scent of food made her stomach growl loudly.
 
Dawson smiled at his mate and swatted her hand.
"Breath in the scent and sit!" He said the last word like a command and Emma's butt thumped to her stool. That command would keep her still. Dawson talked to Kitty as he flipped the meat. "I've been turned long enough to control the wolf side of myself. Emma here," He said pointing the spatula at her. "Needs to learn to control that side, and i really think being in the presence of a cat that can at least talk to us will help her in a big way." He smiled at Kitty. "If you don't mind our presence we won't mind yours." Emma nodded hard, taking a deep breath before turning to smile at kitty as well.
"I am sorry if i make you nervous. I would be too! I really do love cats, i even dressed as a Neko when i went to an anime Convention." She laughed at the irony. "Funny to think of how much i loved cats and ended up turning into a dog." Dawson chucked at that and set the meat on the buns, finishing up with the saute'd veggies which he put on a seperate plate.
"Would you like one Kitty?" He said as he pulled the thawed fish out to begin lightly grilling the outside before mincing it up and putting the nearly raw fish mix in a bowl. He handed it to Mayna and waited for Kitty's answer. As Emma began to pile toppings
onto her burger she thought about the kitsune's mention of a medallion.
"You know, there are several old bookstores in the area, and one specialized in the old mythic books." She smiled as the memory of the shop filled her mind and she could almost smell the leather bindings. "If i were looking for information on any medallion, i'd start there."
 
Last edited:
Kitty listened to people as she ate blueberries and smiled, liking the warmth. She listened to Dawson. "I'm nervous because there was a wolf that chased me once. Luckily I was fast enough to avoid but I learned wolves don't like cats just as much as dogs do. Also aren't dogs and wolves 2 different creatures?" Kitty was confused, yes they were alike but still. She smiled when Dawson asked if she wanted one of his burgers. "Yes please, I loooove meat. Probably cause I'm one of the more wild and big cats. Fish isn't my thing though, I just never had a taste for it, but love crab and shrimp." Kitty almost started to drool but came back to herself before, trying to resist the urge to swing her legs like a kid.
 
Dawson smiled and nodded.
"There are indeed differences, but dogs are merely wolves that were domesticated over long periods of time. Humans bred the different subsets into existance, which is why all wolves, no matter the breed all look similar." He quickly finished up her patti and set it across from her. "There you are." He then turned and began to clean the pan's he'd used.
"Dawson's a bit of a neat freak." Emma whispered loudly before taking a huge bite out of her burger with relish and squirming in delight. "I also love crab and i gotta say shrimp is my favorite seafood next to crawfish. Nothing beats a spicy batch of crawfish."
 
Edward moaned not even caring that she ruined his boxers. All that mattered was her. Her touch was electrifying her cold hands on his cock sending a surge of excitement through him. He felt the urge to buck and resisted instead climbing in between her legs and moving them apart. He kissed her again roughly his already swollen lips crying out in protest as he moved his hands to her legs. In seconds he had them up and hook over his shoulder with the mushroom head of his cock inches from her opening. He admired her form for a few seconds before it became to much for him and he pushed his hips forward diving into her with out any further thought.

“Oh holy hell” He murmured pressing deeper inside of her and enjoying the way she felt. He lifted her legs using the position to drive his cock deeper inside of him. Suddenly he was consumed with a desire for more and he quickly went to work thrusting in and out of her as fast as he could. His balls slapped against her pussy urging him on as he drove in and out of her like a machine.

………………..

He let her ride out of her orgasm towering over her. She looked good under him and even though he didn’t know what was going on he knew enough of his feelings to realize he liked dominating her. Jack always liked dominating woman or taking charge in the bedroom but never had he felt some thing so intense, it was like his entire body was screaming at him to take her and make her his. When she turned her neck to him he took it as a sign of submission and the thought only further increased his lust. Of course his thoughts were open to her as well the desire to dominate coming through clearly in both his mind and his eyes.

He sat on his haunches looming over her as he dangled his rod as if she was a dog in need of a bone. “come and get it” He thought towards her his eyes flashing as he looked at her like a wolf looking over his prey “get me nice and wet so I can take you” he thought rubbing his cock up and down at her teasingly.
 
With a purr like growl, she leaned forward and in a swift movement was back on top of him again. She took his hard cock in her hand near the base and inhaled his scent, nipping at his inner thigh. Her mouth watered with the scent of his musk and she extended her tongue to lick the underside of his cock from base to tip before engulfing the head in her mouth.
"God you taste delicious." She thought as she sucked on the head and took him down her throat. Her hands roamed as her mouth worked, feeling his cheast and legs or feeling the weight of his balls. Bell moaned in pleasure as she sank him deep into her throat and worked her tongue around him. Feeling his sack contract, she pulled her mouth away and licked her lips with a smile.
 
“Wow you know how to suck cock” Jack murmured running his hand through her hair and groaning in pleasure when she pulled her mouth away. He knew if she kept doing that he would explode and since he wasn’t ready to pop just yet……

“My turn” He thought grabbing her and pulling her back down flipping them again so he was on top. He kissed her hard and then began kissing down her body nipping at her skin in certain places and leaving her with several love bites. He reached her mound and breathed in her scent moaning in pleasure “you smell just as good” He thought to her before dipping his head down. He kissed her swollen lips and nibbled on them playing with them with expert precision. He inhaled her scent more closely and ran his nose up and down her slit teasing her before snaking his tongue out. He went softly at first grazing the tip of his tongue up and down her outer lips teasing her before suddenly plunging his tongue deep inside of her. He arced his tongue inside of her and wiggled finding her g spot and stimulating it with the tip. He pulled out and ran his tongue back up finding her clit and sucking it into his mouth giving it the softest of nibbles
 
Kitty smiled as he placed the food in front of her, taking a deep breath. "It smells yummy." Kitty then took a bite, enjoying the taste and then ate it quickly. Afterwards she sighed happily, now full. "Soooo, was anyone else kidnapped and tossed through a portal, because I can tell you, it isn't very fun."
 
Last edited:
"Hoh shit!" Her body was on fire. She ran her fingers through his hair and when he began nibbling on her clit she had to restrain herself from pulling him closer, but her fingers did lock onto the strands. She felt herself snap again and the fall was glorious. With her orgasam she didn't feel the shifts her body was going through, how her ears shifted and her tail grew. But she felt as her claws became sharp and immidiatly leg to of his head to raise her arms above her head
 
He smiled and climbed up running his hands all over his body and flipping her onto her belly. He leaned in kissing and nibbling on her back garbing her ass and messaging it for a few seconds. He worked at the muscles loosening them up and trying to relax her. He finally grabbed her hips and pulled her up kneeling so that the head of his cock was against her bare pussy. He smiled and pushed going slowly filling her with his wide girth. He felt her resist a little and sent her soothing thoughts rubbing her hips as he pushed in deeply. He groaned in pleasure feeling his cock fill her inch by delicious inch he finally felt his balls press against her pussy and moaned closing his eyes at the pleasure. He growled in pleasure and moved in and out getting a feel for her she felt divine! Like her pussy was made for his cock! He moved faster grunt of animalistic pleasure coming out of his mouth as he pounded into her.
 
Emma shook her head as she chewed and rolled her eyes and looked towards Dawson, who laughed even with his back turned.
"Emma and i grew up in this land." He finished drying off the cooking utensils and came to lean on the counter. "Bell had recruited us a few years before you all came here and we happened to be working a case here when it happened." He leaned his head on his hand and sighed. "I wonder what the outer world is doing about not being in contact with one of the worlds biggest hubs."
 
Kitty shrugged. "I don't care. I don't actually have a home. I just wander the city. It's lonely but at least I'm not dead and I actually haven't gone hungry yet."
 
"My god, your Huge!" She had to remember to breath as he pressed in, his girth massaging muscles long unused and causing her to shiver all over. When he was fully seated inside her she let out a low quiet howl of pleasure, and as he started moving within her, she began to push back in counter to his thrusts. He hit deep every time and with each thrust she gave a growling grunt she felt her pussy begining to grip him hard and her back arched. She gripped The counterpane with her clawed fingers and felt the matterial starting to shred.
He hit a particularly deep spot and her head came to the bed using the new position to hammer back onto him harder and her moans became downright shouts of "Harder! God yes fuck me Harder!"
 
Back
Top