The Sub Next Door (Closed: NickIsSora)

She sank even deeper into relaxation as she could feel her nipples hardening under his passionate kisses. Her hands were bolder now, sliding up and down his body, even brushing over his nipples.
 
-he moaned softly and slowly licked over her nipples and removed her panties lifting her legs he began to lick her pussy caressing it with his tongue. his fingers crawling down her legs to her breasts which he began to squeeze gently and pinch the nipple gently as well testing the waters.-
 
She gave a little squeak of surprise as she felt the rough, wet tongue brush over her tender parts - even that was completely new to her! It felt so good, though! Almost immediately, she was taken over by that strange pleasure. There was almost no room left in her head for anything but that feeling...
 
-His fingers stroked her nipples lightly and lapped her pussy more licking her clit a bit.-"That feels good i hoe i want to hear you moan more grunt and hear your pleasure."
 
Last edited:
She needed no order for that! After the first few strokes of the tongue, her heavy breathing became moans. Waves of lust she had never felt before shook her body and made her clench her fists.
 
Marco flicked his fingers over her nipples a bit more then moved a finger in side her just feeling around and used his tongue caressing her clit gently and moaned in her pussy.-"Mmm Yeah it tastes good i feel all your juices running."
 
She also felt her juices running - almost to her embarassment, she had to admit, more strongly than ever before - it felt so dirty what he was doing, so unfamiliar and yet so right!
 
-He kept licking her folds and fingering her core slowly and enjoyed each thrust he made in to her tight folds.-"Mmm how about we go from here...i want to see you please me pet."-Marco smiled as he laid back for her wanting to see what he would have to teach her.-
 
"Please him?" She was nervous about revealing her inexperience, but tried her best to not let him notice. Hesitantly, with trembling hands, she reached out for his penis and started playing with it a little, looking him in the eyes and giving him a nervous smile as if she was not quite sure she was doing it right.
 
"i want to see you please me...do not worry this is why i want to see and im not telling you what to do...relax it will be ok i can train you more."
 
She closed her fingers around his penis and started to move it up and down... she was not totally inexperienced, but something about it made her feel like she was being daring.
 
Marcos watched her and smiled she was being cute in a odd way but he didn't say anything he wanted to see her do this and enjoy her self. She asked him for this and he would give her a Experience. "That is enough stroking pet i want to see if you can suck on it." He gave the order he didn't care the depth eventually he may ask to see if she could go deeper.
 
Suck it... she had heard of it, but never tried it. Seemed easy enough, though, and she was trying to be a good captive. With some reluctance, she brought her lips to the tip of his penis, then opened them and took it in. A really odd feeling, but she liked it, in a way.
 
Marco felt her mouth move slowly he wanted to see her work it and he was patient his stroked her hair and watched her. "Keep going your doing good." Marco waited she was picking up little by little and looked to her eyes.
 
It was really strange to have this in her mouth, but she was getting used to it... not bad, and she could feel it quiver a little every time she touched the tip with her tongue.
 
-He moaned softly.-"Good your doing well...let me see you do more...i know you can just take your time and don't think much on it."
 
It was getting easy now... well-lubricated by her, his penis quivered under her lips as she moved more boldly and took in the full length. She choked a little the first few times.
 
Marco groaned in pleasure from her lips over his cock which was well coated in her spit. "Mmm just a bit more i know you have more...show me...make me cum on you or in your mouth."


Marco was impressed for a first timer well from he saw any way she was not that bad and she would be easy to train.
 
As the thought of swallowing his cum entered her mind, she gagged a little. The little squirts that had been shooting out of the tip for some time now had not been that bad - but an entire mouthful? No way! She could feel him quiver under her lips, and knew he would come very soon.
 
Marco came and soon flooded her mouth but not as much as one thought. It was a nice dose of his seed that shot in her mouth and removed his cock and smiled. "Ok you did well...now lay back on the bed and spread those legs."
 
That strange taste in her mouth... she did not like it at all. Trying to secretly spit out of it as much as possible, she obeyed his order and spread herself open while watching him with fearful eyes.
 
"just to let you know i won't have you take it in your mouth if you want..you can spit it out in the future or have me spray it in other areas."-He smiled as he slowly poked his cock in to her. Slowly he pushed and prodded gently easing in to her woman hood to make it easier for her.-
 
She gladly took his offer to spit it out... or at least as much as she could. Then she felt him inside her, and let out a surprised moan, almost swallowing the rest of the stuff. So gentle! She relaxed and just concentrated on the warm feeling she so loved spreading throughout her body.
 
Marco groaned and gently began to push his cock deep in side her hot little pussy. Moaning and groaning Marco picked up the pace feeling her shiver in pleasure making sure she was comfy as he fucked her groaning louder.
 
Her moans, softer and less deep, soon joined his. She could think of nothing else but that shivering, tingly, warm feeling rising up in her. All was forgotten - her fear, the fact that she had just volunteered to be someone's captive, everything - and only that pleasure remained.
 
Back
Top