The Sub Next Door (Closed: NickIsSora)

broomstix

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
1,207
It was a dark and stormy night... no, wait. Why would our heroine be going out for a morning walk on a dark and stormy night? Let me try that again. It was a cool and sunny summer morning. A Saturday. Christine's day off, and she was using it for a walk in the woods. She loved nature, and the long walks alone gave her time to think. Maybe you could call her a loner, but she enjoyed it that way. Being single suited her and her natural shyness. Oh, she did have men hitting on her from time to time at the office or elsewhere. She liked it because it made her feel attractive (she was unsure whether she really was), and she went on dates with them, even had some relationships... but somehow, she had not yet decided to make any longer commitments. Then again, she was still quite young.
As she returned to her house, Christine could see the big truck. A moving truck... who was moving in? She decided to wait a little and see. Ah, this had to be "who". A big man, quite friendly looking. Not bad-looking, either. She hesitated for a moment, then the desire to be polite won out over her shyness. She came closer and waited until the man returned from the house once more to pick up another box.
"Hello...", she said quietly "Um... I am Christine, and it seems I am your neighbor... um... do you need any help?" That last part was really more politeness than anything else. He seemed quite strong, while she was a slight woman, and not very tall, either. But maybe he would be happy about a little assistance.
 
Marco was 6 ft and brown hair with bright blue eyes. His hair was cut very short for the summer as his curly hair was a mess. He had already arrived to his destination and while waiting on his friends though only two of them he decided to begin. Once he had at least brought 3 boxes inside he came out of the house and a young lady standing there after introducing her self he dusted his hands off and held it out.

"Pleasure name is Marco Deveroe nice to mee you Christine...um...yeah if you would like you can grab any thing you can handle not all my boxes are heavy."

Soon he noticed his two knuckle head friends show up.

"Hey guys this is Christine she is my new neighbor she is gonna help then it will be pizza for lunch on me."

the guys greeted Christine as they began to help with the boxes. Seems the furniture was behind all of these boxes. It seem to be going fast as Each box was marked what room they went in.
 
He seemed nice enough (unlike the two rather thuggish looking men who showed up a little later... she decided to be polite to them, but keep her distance). Working together, it all went quite fast. She was about to carry a small, but heavy box into the basement when she tripped on the last step. The box flew from her hand and landed upside-down with a loud bang.
Christine took a few seconds to recover, then went to see if she had dropped anything fragile. She was a little worried about what Marco would say if she broke his stuff. The box top had split open, and when she turned it over, out fell... handcuffs? Some kind of chain? Something leathery she had no idea what it was good for? She was getting a little scared now... a small, skinny woman alone with three men, and one of them collected THIS?
It took her some courage to put the box back together as well as she could and try not to betray anything of her shock and fear as she returned upstairs to get another box.
 
Marco and the guys were to Busy beginning to get the Furniture in the house and didn't hear her drop the box when she came up she did seem to walk a bit funny at first.

"Hey you ok did you hurt your ankle?" Marco asked a bit concerned as they moved a couch in to its right spot he wanted and began to grab the chairs and the table. Watching her grab another few boxes in that time Pizza Soon came after a another hour of work he called for Time out as the guys stopped and he pulled out a few paper plates from the bag he got earlier before arriving and opened the pizza boxes he pulled 4 red cups as well and opened one of the bottles of soda as he poured him self the Pepsi. Marco smiled. "Any body else want this one i got mountain dew and Sprite also go on go on enjoy lunch."
 
"It's nothing", she said, hiding the fact that she really wanted to make a dash out of here. These three men were making her uncomfortable, what with the strange things she had found. Still, she was too polite to leave; besides, she had earned that pizza, so she was going to eat it!
The three seemed friendly enough, really - it was probably just the shock from her discovery that made them seem so threatening. She tried her best to appear as relaxed as possible, and even joined in the conversation from time to time, but did not say much.
 
After the Pizza it was about another two hours of box lifting and Furniture placing before they were done. Marco hugged his friends and kissed Christine's hand as a thank you before sending them on there way home. Marco gave Christine a bottle of the Soda as a Reward and 20 bucks to say thanks since she was last minute help. he smiled watching her go home and changed in to cleaner clothing and showered to. He left driving the truck back to the place he rented from and came back a hour later with his own car.

Stepping out a small girl was wit him a lady more like she was just to his shoulder as she looked excited about something. Through one of his windows she could see he did not close the shades all the way. And pulling that box she saw earlier out she looked super excited to see him pull out all those weird items before.
 
The more she looked at it from a distance, the more she remembered another feeling when she saw the box: An electric tingling feeling that went up her spine, and was not entirely unpleasant. As if she had found something interesting but forbidden and dangerous. Well, she had done exactly that, come to think of it. She was not naive; she knew there were people who liked this kind of thing... but that someone would move in next door? And that she would get this strange feeling about it? She had never expected that.

Very confusing... she decided to take a long, warm bath and get to bed early. It had been a good day, all in all. She had helped someone who seemed quite friendly, and gotten rewarded quite well. She could sort out the rest of it later, after a good night's sleep.
 
-A Bit after she would get out of the bath she could hear moans and loud lashings. Hanging in the room in the open in side Marco's house he had the girl blind folded and cuffed hanging from the ceiling as he began to lash her a bit flogging her not to hard but enough to cause the small amount of pain. He used a paddle to in the alternate hand. The girl seem to beg for more and he gave t to her she was getting so wet and he could see that with the whip he stuck the handle in her pussy and put it till it vanished she moaned louder at it and he hit her skin with the paddle more. Soon she was begging more and more to be used becoming more and more submissive. Marco smiled as he kept lashing back at her like she wanted. Soon it got even more graphic setting her down he removed the blindfold her and began to use her mouth then the rest of her body it just took over bit by bit-
 
The screams from the neighboring house were hard to ignore... was he having his fun? Who was in there with him? Should she call the police? It did not sound like he was murdering someone, but it did not sound like anything she had ever heard before, either. For quite some time, she listened at the window in a mixture of horror, fascination and the nagging urge to call someone to stop a crime in progress.
Eventually, she came to a decision to check for herself. When she had been in there, she had seen that his basement had small, slit-like windows at the top. She hated spying, but she hated the idea of being a bystander to... whatever was going on... even more.
 
So far she could see her begging with lustful eyes at his feet and moaned as he fucked her mouth. Nice and hard to his thrusts deep in her mouth as he came filling her mouth.

"Oh Master Marco thank you.." That was it was there a significant thing here. "I appreciate you teaching me so much." "Its my pleasure Janet...why did you want to learn pain and deep throating." "Well...in case i meet a guy who is in to that...i want to be ready" "I see well this session has been fun...you can clean up in the shower."

Janet ran to the shower as he put his things away. It was over no more screaming or shouting it was back to normal.
 
Christine observed the whole scene cowering behind some bushes; it became more and more bewildering the longer she looked on, but they were obviously doing it for fun. This? For fun? She was endlessly relieved that he was probably not murdering someone, but what was he doing? "Master"? Who enjoyed such a thing? Well, the woman called Janet clearly did. Why? He had beaten her, and she was in pain...

Yet a tiny part of her wanted to trade places with Janet, just to see what it was like.
 
Janet came out dressed and Marco went in cleaned up and dressed him self as they walked out to the front door.

"Ready to go Janet." They got in the car and drove off they would not return for a half hour if any. The night passed though and Marco woke up the next morning as he stood out on his Deck over the pool in his shorts and tee shirt he slept in as he sipped on a morning cup of coffee in one hand and Toast in the other as he smiled seeing the sun in the blue sky.
 
She had some strange, strange dreams that night: Janet chasing her with a whip... suddenly, she was hanging from the ceiling... someone was hitting her. Odd noises, not like real hitting. It was more like a cartoon. All very confusing; the images she had seen had really burned themselves in.

Quite contrary to her shy nature, her curiosity was trying to push her to go over and ask about all this. But was he safe? Would she be safe around a man who beat women for fun, even though she had seemed to enjoy it? Well, she could at least say hello to him...
 
Marco sighed and smiled as he finished the toast and sipped the coffee as he leaned against the deck and looked over and around to the other yards he stretched a bit

"I better get ready for the day I don't start work for a few days so I better know the town"
 
She gathered some courage and went over to her new neighbor's house, where she overheard his talking. This was an opportunity, and she was hopped up on curiosity enough to seize it.
"Maybe... maybe I can show you around? If you don't mind?"; she was getting even more flustered than usual around this strange, dangerous man, almost to the point of stuttering. How embarassing! At least he could not do much to her in the middle of the town in bright daylight...
 
Last edited:
Marco smiled and looked to her eyes and nods

"Grand idea come on in I just have to change in to more suitable clothing "

The moment he ran in he put his mug in the sink secluded of coffee and ran to his room changing to blue boxer briefs with white socks the blue shirt he wore said redemption and his jeans where blue as well throwing on sneakers he sighed thinking he may be ready for the day.
 
Christine was a little more confident now that she had overcome her initial reluctance. With a bright smile, she led the way, ready to point out the more interesting parts of town - not that there were many. This would be a short tour, but it was just as well.
"So... what brings you here? I mean, I like it out here, so quiet and peaceful, and I don't mind the long commute. I mostly work from home anyway. Computer stuff, quite complicated..."
She was really just trying to get a conversation started, but she was already running out of material. People never had been her strong suit.
 
"Work actually you see I give advise I am a sexual guidance councilor of sorts as ravaging as that is I don't go waving it around every where I go it's a Descartes thing to do this"

They drove in her car as she showed him a few places insisting he had gotten better driving in new places and not driving

"So if this is mainly the town it's nice how about lunch I can talk with you more and it will be on me."

-
He waited for her response then said

"I found out the clinic here wanted my expertice hopefully enough work to keep me here"
 
She tried very hard not to give too surprised a look at "sexual guidance counselor", but she did give him a wide-eyed look at those words: That man? Guiding people sexually? But he was a pervert! Was this girl he had beaten up one of his patients? It was a good thing she was driving. If it had been his car, this would have been the part where she started shrieking and trying to roll out of a moving car, probably getting splattered in the process.
She was driving, though, and that made her feel much safer: "That's...interesting", she suggested in a small voice, "So what does a...sexual guidance counselor...do? Who needs sexual guidance? I thought it was a pretty simple thing to do... the few times I did it, anyway". She gave a nervous chuckle and waited for an answer.
 
He could some what hear it in her voice

"I bet you may wanna know exacactly what i do"

Marco said softly he was ok talking about his job

"It goes like a coinciding session a couple or a single person wants to explore new options of love making they come to me and I only instruct and assist them in how to encorperate what they wanna do in there sex life it's not easy for people to just try new things"
 
Could she talk about either the box or what she had seen the other day? Well, certainly not the latter. She was still a little afraid of him, and did not know how he would take her telling him that she had spied on him - and while getting a blow job, too. But maybe the box was a safe topic...
"Well..", she began, the making a long pause and nervously biting her lip, "when I helped you move, I dropped one of the boxes and... I swear, I was not trying to spy on you, it just ripped open... and I found some things inside, and I want to know if..."
 
He chuckled a bit looking over to her

"Sure what questions do you have go on ask anything I don't bite"

Marco smiled a bit he a saw her get nervous and put a hand on her shoulder

"Oh Christine you ok?"
 
"Yes, yes... I am just a little - I don't know how to say. Inside that box, I saw that there were chains and, and h...handcuffs and... is that what you use in your work? I...I have no idea how a sexual guidance counselor works; are those tools for you? What do you do with them? I mean, it is none of my business, really, but, well, I am just curious and I have never seen anyone who is in your line of work, and maybe you can tell me?"

Her mouth was outrunning her brain now, mostly because her brain was lost in confusion and nervousness, and more than busy with keeping from crashing.
 
Marco listened to her then busted out laughing

"Oh dear I am afraid you saw my sex box those are for intimate and kinky uses. I also use them for my side business which is a Dominant Male Master trained in bdsm which is just another branch of sex. A sexual guidance councilor sits down with the patients and like I said and talks them through how to go in to there sexual interests with them self or others"

Marco said and looked to her she was so cute

"My personal feelings I am very kinky like doing many sexual things and playing in the act of sex it self. You can have hours of fun in any category"
 
She shuddered a little at his offer of "hours of fun". It was a good thing they had just arrived home, since she had found all this not only new, but also quite distracting.
"A... dominant... male... master", she repeated slowly and thoughtfully, "You... you get paid to hit women?". It was quite unplanned that she sounded more excited than she should by the idea: "I mean, it is okay as long as they pay you. They want it. But why do they want it? Isn't beating normally, well, a bad thing?"
Well, was it? Admittedly, she had not tried it, ever, but she had to admit that she was quite boring in bed. Not that it was no fun to her, but she was very careful here, dull almost. Good, clean fun. Well, at least as clean as you could be while someone was shooting his liquids into you. And here was an unprecedented chance to enter the wild side!
 
Back
Top