Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

"You're the only thing catching my eye right now." Evie murmured with a playful smile, laughing softly at the look that he gave her. "I'm trying to be good because I know that you're going to show me an amazing time tonight. When I look at you, though, I have to wonder just how bad you want to see me in my corset right now."
 
He smirked ever so slightly as she said that, though as she did add to that, he shrugged ever so slightly. " More than most things right now." He remarked in response about seeing her in her corset, though he grinned softly.

" You claim I am teasing you, yet you simply keep tantalizing your master with your lovely personality. I may just punish you tonight if you persist." He teased, knowing she enjoyed being spanked and whipped, it wasn't really a 'threat' and they both knew it.
 
"We both know you aren't going to punish me." Evie murmured as he teased her about her innocent seduction. "You'd much rather use me for pleasure than spend time thinking up a punishment."

She nuzzled against his throat, her arms wrapping around his chest and holding him tightly. "Have I told you how much i adore you?"
 
He laughed as she murmured that so matter of factually, and even as she mentioned that about wanting to have her for pleasure than to think up punishments, he nodded. " That's quite true, I can't seem to keep my hands off you." He admitted softly.

As she nuzzled herself though and said that, he smiled faintly. " Not really, I mean, I know you love me, but the entire adoration thing hasn't come up yet." He admitted softly though he squeezed her.

" Come on, we've gotten enough for the day, let's head back." They both knew they wanted to, so why not.
 
"I think that sounds like a plan." Evie said as she looped her arm in his, taking her lingerie sacks in the other as they bought the throne and then headed back towards the club.

It was nice just spending time with him, but they both knew what they wanted. She hoped that Damian was already scheming up some ways to make both of them happy that afternoon. She wanted him in the worst way and knowing that he wanted her too only heightened that feeling of lust and need.
 
He grinned as she agreed, and even as she looped her arm in his, he could not help but feel happy. After all she had been with him and he was looking forwards to the future.

For now, primal desire was causing him to stir within his pants, though he didn't really have a scheme other than to get her in nothing but that corset and fuck her silly. He seemed better at improvising than anything else really!
 
The moment that they stepped back into the apartment, Evie was moving from his side to put up her new clothing. She lovingly put away her new lingerie before she went to hang up her new dress and the shirt that Damian had picked out for her. It felt good to start putting her little mark on his domain. It wasn't him any longer.

"Thank you for my new things, Damian." She said as she looked over her shoulder at him with a grin. "It means a lot to me."
 
He had enjoyed his afternoon with her, and even as she immediately went to put the lingerie and clothing away, he went to the mini bar and poured a rum and coke for himself as he watched her with a soft smile. In the past, he wouldn't have been all right with this, but with her... well it honestly felt right.

As she thanked him though he smirked and went over to the drawer with his toys and took out a smooth medium sized butt plug. " You're welcome my love..." He softly mused, though he added. " It was a great day, we accomplished quite a bit." He mused as he opened another drawer and took out the leather cuffs which were attached with a short chain for her wrists, though he hadn't done anything yet.

He was quite restrained, seemingly at ease with not jumping on her and stripping everything but the corset off her... for now!
 
By the time Evie was done and had turned back to face him, she saw the cuffs and plug in his hands. She actually blushed bright red when she saw that, giving him a smile as he stood there and mused about what the next few moments would be.

"Is there anything my master needs of me?" Evie asked him in a soft, shy voice, still exploring her role in their relationship. "I see that you already have a few things up your sleeve for the rest of our afternoon. Is there anything I can do to help you?"
 
Damian had to smile when Evie turned and actually blushed, though he rather did love that about her... she was 'put off' by the fact that he was so openly confident. As she asked that though, he smiling as he admired her shy, yet inquisitive nature.

" How about you make yourself comfortable my lovely sub, and I will consider how I want you from there." He mused, though added. " Though of course you know what I want first." He purred, it easy to know that he wanted her in nothing but that lovely corset that they had worked together to pick!
 
"Yes, sir." She said softly as she pulled off her blouse and dropped it to the floor.

That was soon followed by her shorts and her panties until she was left in nothing but the green corset that he had bought for her earlier. Evie struggled not to blush, but the moment was incredibly erotic as she stood there in front of him in the tightly laced garment.
 
Damian smiled as she pulled her blouse off, and even as she dropped it onto the floor, he looked to her as she did, admiring her in her corset again.

Even as she worked her shorts and panties off though he groaned to himself again as he smirked. " Good girl... feel better?" He asked even as he moved over and ran his hands over her arms slowly, his eyes showing his admiration of her in just the corset, she looking truly erotic and stunning!
 
"Better? Well I'm not really sure if I feel better but I know that you like what you see." Evie said with a smile, leaning in to kiss Damian as he ran his hands over her bare shoulders. "And that makes me incredibly happy, sir."
 
He smirked but he leaned down and met her kiss for that moment, and as she added that he nodded. " You make me happy, but I am still going to fuck you silly my love." He purred, though he grinned and added. " The main question is whether you want to have fun here, or down at the club." He offered with a smile.

After all she knew that the following week the club would be closed for the beginning of renovations, they could have one last night of fun there, if she wanted!
 
Evie considered what he was offering her. He wanted to show her off at the club, but there was something about wearing that corset for him that made her want to hide away. She glanced down at the body hugging garment and considered what he wanted for a moment.

"I want to stay here with you this afternoon." She said softly. "I like sharing a first time with you in private if I can."
 
He smiled as she considered it. The truth was that in the past he had hidden his subs away, not really feeling like showing them off that it was nice to want to show someone off. As she said that though he nodded gently and smiled.

" That's fine, then we'll stay here." He mused, though he leaned down and kissed her softly to let her know that he wasn't upset about it at all, because he wasn't. He wanted her to be happy after all!

This time he didn't break the kiss, instead he wrapped her into his arms as he groaned softly and pressed his tongue into her lovely mouth, letting the kiss arouse them both.
 
The way that Damian slipped into his role as master with such ease always took Evie's breath away. His arms were strong around her body, holding her tightly as he kissed her with an incredibly passion. A soft whimper left her lips as his tongue dueled with her own, arousing her greatly. Her own hands settled on his strong shoulders, anchoring herself in the middle of the all of the tumultuous feelings floating around in her head.
 
He smiled as she 'melted' and even as her soft whimper left her lips he growled in response, it a gentle yet possessive sound which passed between them. As she settled her hands onto his broad shoulders though he smiled, and sliding his hands over her corset bound torso though he seemed to thoroughly enjoy touching her.

Eventually though he slipped a hand between her legs, cupping her bare pussy as he strummed her clit with the tips of his fingers, letting her 'dance' only for him, he rather enjoying this private time with her!
 
A long, low whimper left her lips as his hand slipped between her legs and cupped her wet pussy. His fingers strumming her clit had her squirming, dancing from foot to foot as he started his slow seduction of her. She loved this man more than anyone else in the world and it seemed that he was going to show her just how much he cared about her.
 
He certainly had to grin when her whimpers escaped her. He found that she was so 'easy' to have squirming and dancing, though even as he strummed her clit he certainly seemed unwilling to release her lips. Instead he took his time and enjoyed making her squirm, though eventually he did curl a few fingers and slipped two into her, opening her up right there in his arms standing in the room.

He certainly wanted her to know how much she meant to him, hence he took his time in pleasuring her!
 
Evie felt like she couldn't breathe as he kissed her deeply, his thick fingers curling into her wet entrance. She let out a gasp, melting into his embrace as he took the time to open her up to him and make her feel well loved. She would have gladly melted for him time and time again if he only promised to do this to her for the rest of their lives.
 
Damian grinned as he enjoyed that kiss immensely, and even as she let out that gasp, he smirked as he 'smothered' her with his affection, his love, and even as she responded so beautifully, his fingers simply 'scratched' the depths of her lovely pussy, constantly 'attacking' her g-spot as his other hand slid around her waist and squeezed her firm bare ass, she knowing he would enjoy her again and again so long as she allowed it!
 
A long, low moan burst from her throat as his free hand snaked around her back and squeezed her ass. It made her hips flex forward, his fingers pressing so firmly against her g-spot. He knew just how to make her dance and need him in the worst way ever.

"Damian..." She whimpered, her lips tearing away from his. "Oh God, sir. I'm going to cum if you keep that up."
 
He had to smirk as those words came spilling out, and yet he looked to her. " Ah ah, you aren't going to cum until I allow it." He growled, though he didn't halt what he was doing, instead he grinned and kept his fingers scraping and working right as they were. Even as she moaned and cried in desire, he could not help but pulse with his own need for her.

He wasn't quite done 'playing' with her though, so he kept her right there, his hand cupping and squeezing her firm ass, not letting her have her way, she having instead to submit to her masters desires!
 
Evie let out a long moan, her body melting against his own as he warned her that she would only cum when he wanted her to. Her cheek rested against his chest, his fingers working the smooth skin of her pussy. The sound of her wet skin being manipulated by his fingers was loud in her ears, adding to her passion as her hips started to flex, helping him to fuck her as best as she could.
 
Back
Top