Our Paragraphs

AllofSean

So peaceful. That's the thought that runs through my head as I watch you lying there.

The morning sun creeps through the window as it peers into our room. It's fingers caress your face, tweaking your restful eyes, perfect nose, and soft lips as it brings a life back to your slumbering beauty.

My morning run was completed in pure darkness. I've only just returned. And as I enter the room, I see you...still...warm...inviting. The sun's fingers highlight your peacefulness, and I catch a smile - ever-so faint - across your lips. It's all the temptation I can take.

Slowly I remove my garments. Sliding back into bed with you is where I'd rather be on this chilly morn.

Last edited:
Excellent! I love the way you set the mood for the pic. And, it's a very excellent pic. :D

Gentle embraces soon follow, tracing over the soft lines of your body.
Warmth surrounds us, not of the flesh but the heart.
Eyes close and delicate hands guide my sight wanting to see you, every bit of you.
My lips, find skin and from it salt is stolen in a single taste...
one of many to come.

You are one of my favorites... Please, even if only two ever see this thread, don't stop?

So peaceful. That's the thought that runs through my head as I watch you lying there.

The morning sun creeps through the window as it peers into our room. It's fingers caress your face, tweaking your restful eyes, perfect nose, and soft lips as it brings a life back to your slumbering beauty.

My morning run was completed in pure darkness. I've only just returned. And as I enter the room, I see you...still...warm...inviting. The sun's fingers highlight your peacefulness, and I catch a smile - ever-so faint - across your lips. It's all the temptation I can take.

Slowly I remove my garments. Sliding back into bed with you is where I'd rather be on this chilly morn.

Damn. You can come run with me and slide back into my bed any day

Gentle embraces soon follow, tracing over the soft lines of your body.
Warmth surrounds us, not of the flesh but the heart.
Eyes close and delicate hands guide my sight wanting to see you, every bit of you.
My lips, find skin and from it salt is stolen in a single taste...
one of many to come.

You are one of my favorites... Please, even if only two ever see this thread, don't stop?

So beautiful! I'm honored to be one of your favorites!! PLEASE...keep responding to my post! I promise to keep going if I get responses like yours! Wow!!

I apologize for the salty and sweatiness that covers me. Normally I would shower for you and present myself clean for your enjoyment; however, the temptation of seeing you lie there so beautifully - angelic even - was too much to resist.

Your warmth cuts away the outside chill, your wandering hands cause my skin to tense, your lips let me know that with each tender kiss we are melting beyond. The excitement you bring to my skin pierces to my core - this is precisely why I cut my run short this morning...and I'm glad I did!

Damn. You can come run with me and slide back into my bed any day

I'm getting old!! I don't think my body can handle the kind of running you do! But I'm sure willing to try!

Now, sliding back into your bed...THAT I KNOW I can handle! That's one type of exercising where I know I can "pace you!" :rolleyes:

My lips tingle at the embrace of yours and are soon engulfed by a smile. Easily my palms rest on your shoulders and ease you onto your back. My legs wrap gently around your hips and my body traps you close. My warmth burns all the cold away, and as my chest presses two soft mounds of skin to yours, the fluttering of my heart can be felt.

"I've missed you." Escapes my tender lips in a delicate whisper before they seek your sharp jaw, your neck, your ear... Pausing there to nibble on the meat of it's lobe.

I will until you cease to enjoy them.

Lying back, I enjoy your soft touch. Your hands, your body, the warmth of your skin - bare, no barriers.

Feeling you astride me as I stare intently into your eyes - pressing back against you, yet not moving. Simply enjoying the feel of your body against me - flesh on flesh. Your hands trace my muscles, my cuts, my curves...as if searching for something specific. As they make their way to my hips it becomes evident what you're searching for - and with a knowing smile I signal my approval.

Last edited:
Lying back, I enjoy your soft touch. Your hands, your body, the warmth of your skin - bare, no barriers.

Feeling you astride me as I stare intently into your eyes - pressing back against you, yet not moving. Simply enjoying the feel of your body against me - flesh on flesh. Your hands trace my muscles, my cuts, my curves...as if searching for something specific. As they make their way to my hips it becomes evident what you're searching for - and with a knowing smile I signal my approval.
Grinning in silence my body would shift, allowing my warm palms to dance slowly over one of your most sensitive of places...

I give you permission to continue in a message if you'd like. As this is not a rp area.

Beautiful picture love...

Grinning in silence my body would shift, allowing my warm palms to dance slowly over one of your most sensitive of places...

I give you permission to continue in a message if you'd like. As this is not a rp area.

Beautiful picture love...

I love the feel of warm hands on me. I think I'll take this pleasant thought with me to bed! Whether you know it or not, you will be joining me! ;) And I'll fix breakfast in the morning!

I love the feel of warm hands on me. I think I'll take this pleasant thought with me to bed! Whether you know it or not, you will be joining me! ;) And I'll fix breakfast in the morning!
I do hope you dream of the multitude of things I would do to you. Both sweet, and some stamina trying...

See you in the morning love. That is if yours matches mine.

Last night was fantastic - like a dream from which I never want to awake. You took me on a trip around the world without ever leaving the room. The bed was simply one stop on our journey, it served only a cursory role, and then a final place for us to collapse into each others arms and drift off together.

Last night was magical for so many reasons. We connected on levels that I hardly knew existed...physical, mental, emotional, spiritual...we joined at them all and created a new singularity that will stand for all time. But I suppose that's what happens when two souls give themselves entirely over to the other.

As difficult as it is to leave the warmth of your slumbering form, I did promise...and you certainly deserve it. I'm off to the kitchen to cook you a well-earned meal. But don't you fret! I'll be back soon enough to feed it to you in bed. After all, pampering you is what I live for!

Last edited:
My question is... Are you really cooking, or only pretending to cook?

Sighing, with sleep still in my eyes and my face still pressed to the pillow. My body twined in the warm.blankets, still feels an empty coldness in your absence.

I've gotten multiple requests for a larger version of my profile pic (the first attachment).

Thanks for all the PMs!

Last edited:
omg! I love your pics! especially that back and tushy!! YUMM!!!!!

I'm so glad you FINALLY decided to start a thread!! please keep it going!!! more, more, MORE!!

:kiss:

omg! I love your pics! especially that back and tushy!! YUMM!!!!!

I'm so glad you FINALLY decided to start a thread!! please keep it going!!! more, more, MORE!!

:kiss:

Thank you Staci! Glad you approve! ;) I've got a couple more coming soon! And thanks for "pushing" me to start my own thread

What an absolutely fantastic thread! I LOVE the apron pic! LOVE.

Through the window...

Peering out, looking beyond, reaching with my eyes for what is beyond my hand's grasp...yet unable to attain it.

Through the window I reach. From the solitude that is my room, the window is my escape. It allows me to expand my world beyond this small abode.

Through the window I watch. My eyes scan the horizon for that one person...that person for whom I eagerly await.

Through the window I break free. The glass allows my escape. My eyes take hold of my mind and, together, they leave the room and join that vast expanse laid before me.

In the window I see. Blurring eyes snap to attention and catch the glimpse of my own reflection. I see myself for who I am.

Last edited:
Peering out, looking beyond, reaching with my eyes for what is beyond my hand's grasp...yet unable to attain it.

Through the window I reach. From the solitude that is my room, the window is my escape. It allows me to expand my world beyond this small abode.

Through the window I watch. My eyes scan the horizon for that one person...that person for whom I eagerly await.

Through the window I break free. The glass allows my escape. My eyes take hold of my mind and, together, they leave the room and join that vast expanse laid before me.

In the window I see. Blurring eyes snap to attention and catch the glimpse of my own reflection. I see myself for who I am.

my words aren't as pretty as yours...so I'll just stick with

SWEETBABYJESUS...yes please. I like this!

oh my word Sean! you've got me absolutely melting right now! I don't know which has me more turned on... the words or the pic! I know what I'll be doing tonight! hint, hint... it includes my window! ;)

Back