60 Plus Check In

61 today. Retired firefighter on the SW coast of Fla and love to spend the day nude.


Hey ---- happy birthday - and watch out going nude in all that sun we have in florida - it causes freckles you know...
 
Thanks

Thanks for the BD wishes. Unfortunatly I did not get any nude time yesterday, but will make up for it today!:)
 
Wow

Seems We older dudes have it but our other halfs don't . Poor things want to count the money they didn't get and hold grandkids, pointing thier finger at the world saying no,no,no. Makes me laugh. If love happens it takes 6 mo. of dates and then it's because there afraid they'll miss the handy man work, or the other woman will get him. Ha HA
 
Good Morning... 60 lil rhody... rough and ready... ladies of ALL ages, check out my profile her and at ] if you like what you read and see, let's chat... PM me... I'm on all day... and up all night!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hi gang good morning....mmmm hi tweetygal nice pics in your profile.

Hey willy..good morning to you! Hows your weather up in gopherville? Iowa here. Thanks for checking in!! And I agree with you on tweetygal's pics. Freckled full boobs are so sexy on a mature lady!!!
 
Last edited:
60+

ohhh the weather has been good up here it's gonna be another day in the high 30's low 40's. it's suppose to cool off fri. and sat, though. i go for walks most days so it's been a good winter for that.
 
birthday in vegas

Well going to sign off & head for airport. Turning 61 on Sunday & I am going to do it in sin city. Wish me luck, on the tables & with the sin part TOO!!
:devil::devil::devil::devil:
 
I am a 65 year old male who lives in the midwest USA. I am an avid reader of literotica and murder mysteries. Would love to hear from 60 plus females for chat and fun.
 
Last edited:
Keep It Going

Hopefully this will keep the thread going. Let's hear from the senior division!
 
64 and going on 18. Thank God for Viagra. Keeps me in the game longer.I love older women always have. I have a neighbor who is 81 and still loves an afternoon of very hot sex. Young girls got nothing on this woman.

I would like to find a steady chat buddy or more. I live in Wyoming, retired military and very active. Older people need love too. I know I could teach those twenty something kids a few things.
 
Is that the number of women you find attractive increases. You still like the young lithe bodies but you also appreciate the ladies who are you own age group or anywhere in between. When it comes down to it what is thepoint of having the best equipment without the experience in how to use it.

Me? I am 64 and in Dorset U.K.

Amen brother I am almost 62 ....
 
Hey there
how about anyone over 60 years old that still has that "itch" checking in on this thread. Tell gender, age , approx. location & maybe a line or 2 about yourself.

Me, 60 year old married male from Iowa. Turned 60 last year sitting in a hottub in Florida. Turning 61 next weekend in Las Vegas. Wish me luck, at the tables & in the hottub!
Female, 61, and still find older men the sexiest around.
Spice of life.
 
I'm a click or two past the 60 mark... retired military on 20 (many years ago) now "fully" retired and enjoyin' life. I do have to agree with the comments about older women. I do love to look at and fantasize about those "younger" women (to me a young woman is over 40), but it's hard to beat an attractive sassy gal who is over 60... ;)
 
66 year old Celt,living in France, growing veg, greatly underused.
 
Some what younger then you but I feel I must take my hat off to you. An as we nurses say "you don't give up because you get old, you get old because you give up"
Keep smiling, and you let me know how Vagas goes...lol bet you got better stories then all of us
 
I agree - we should keep this thread going and share the vast knowledge of our experience in life - well that and our wisdom - that is of course if we can get any one to listen.

Soooooo ---
 
Back
Top