Bi lesbians looking for new partners

Hello ladies

I'm looking for a girl to have phone sex with or a naughty chat

Lol. Seriously. Drop it. I know this is how you make yourself feel important and this is where you get your sense of achievement from. But for god's sake, stop using someone else's picture. Even if it was your picture, I refuse to believe that a beautiful mature lady like yoou would show such mediocrity.
Secondly you chose to show people your pictures and I didn't. And i have the right to. And I'm under no obligation to give you an explanation for my choice. So I really don't know what you're trying to prove by jumping on some random user's forum with your negativity.
Thirdly I do not wish you entertain your hatelful comments further. You may carry on your BS here if you wish to. I mean you need that kind of attention to survive so good luck :)

You can't be serious.
First off Josephine didn't make any hateful comments lol, second she is real & I highly doubt you are. It's people like you that have made me never want to play with other women on here ever again which I haven't in a very long time. I've been duped one to many times & won't let it happen again. Thankfully I have someone in my RL & don't have to be sexual at all on here ever again.
Are you yet another WykedWytch/Wykedwild alt??

L:rose:

You can't be serious.
First off Josephine didn't make any hateful comments lol, second she is real & I highly doubt you are. It's people like you that have made me never want to play with other women on here ever again which I haven't in a very long time. I've been duped one to many times & won't let it happen again. Thankfully I have someone in my RL & don't have to be sexual at all on here ever again.
Are you yet another WykedWytch/Wykedwild alt??

It is funny how you took your time out to come here and point out that I'm fake without even having a conversation with me. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. Really? You claim to know Josephine because you've talked to her, you haven't done the same with me. So how could you even make those accusations about me.
What is even more ironical is the fact that you claim you haven't played in a really long time yet you open up a thread wich is looking for lesbians for RP
It is easy to judge people sitting on a computer with a faceless account. Do your homework honey and then we'll talk.

It is funny how you took your time out to come here and point out that I'm fake without even having a conversation with me. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. Really? You claim to know Josephine because you've talked to her, you haven't done the same with me. So how could you even make those accusations about me.
What is even more ironical is the fact that you claim you haven't played in a really long time yet you open up a thread wich is looking for lesbians for RP
It is easy to judge people sitting on a computer with a faceless account. Do your homework honey and then we'll talk.

I only posted here because of the unnecessary comments you made about Josephine about her "hateful comments" which she never made. You are the one who accused her of being a phony with fake pics.
I agree it's up to each individual on whether they want to post pics or not.
I haven't played in a long while but I do chat with a couple of gals in this section. We don't cyber/play just chat about different things. I'm not here to get off or to get someone else off. You don't have to be into cyber sex to go into any section on here.

I only posted here because of the unnecessary comments you made about Josephine about her "hateful comments" which she never made. You are the one who accused her of being a phony with fake pics.
I agree it's up to each individual on whether they want to post pics or not.
I haven't played in a long while but I do chat with a couple of gals in this section. We don't cyber/play just chat about different things. I'm not here to get off or to get someone else off. You don't have to be into cyber sex to go into any section on here.

I have no problem with anyone or anything here. Im just a regular woman like you who wants to find people online to talk to or occasionally RP with. But if someone would question whether I'm real or not I would definitely question it. And i called her lhony because her pictures are as ambiguous as mine. But I would never go to someone else's thread to question whether yhey are real or not based on assumptions that's. It is easy to point fingers at others without prior knowledge.
You can do your own thing I can do mine. All love :)
Lesley

media.tumblr.com/8564161177a6dfccc61de24793708b77/tumblr_mv3gf2yh0O1rbieovo1_500
media.tumblr.com/dc06a8039a83f124df29623f53a4da60/tumblr_nv7who52oU1uv2j79o1_500

I can't say I'm looking but I am looking for friends here. Read my posts and profile, pm accordingly.
Have a great New Years:)

Back