Adventure,Riches, and Romance (closed for LexiLove)

Imani looked up before beginning to suck him. Karina crawled over and began to eat her pussy. Imani squirm as Karina went to town on her pussy. Swaying her ass in the air as she lapped up the juices. Imani soon felt him cumming in her mouth, swallowing all of his seed. Though seeing Karina swaying her hips would make him want to fuck her again.
 
Axel groaned as he came hard filling Imani's mouth with his cum. He saw Karina swaying her hips as she continued to eat out Imani to multiple orgasms on her tongue. He couldn't resist. His cock already hard agian. He slipped into her pussy Fucking her hard and fast. His balls slapping agaisnst her clit with each thrust into her cunt. He grunted and said "with the home in town we will be able to do this alot. I won't lie Im addicted to both your cunts.
 
Karina moaned out as he began to fuck her again. "I'm surprised that Karina isn't pregnant yet. You must fuck a lot."she said Imani sat up more watching Karina get fucked. Helping him prop her up before she began to suck on Karina's tits. Karina was moaning pretty good before screaming out as she came hard.
 
Altar grunted and said between moans "she.....is on.....a potion. Our work.....sometimes calls....for her.....to seduce someone.....for information." He knew he was getting close again. When Karina came on his cock he moaned as she tightened around him. He came hard filling her with his seed. Pulling out of her he got behind Imani and said "I've wanted to fuck this ass since I saw it. He rubbed his cock between her cheeks. Easily getting hard again. He pressed the head against her tight asshole. The lubrication of all three of there cum allowing him to slip inside. He started to fuck her ass slowly her beautiful ass slapping against his hips again and again.
 
Karina rested on the blanket, watching them. "Makes,sense but why not a family. Clearly you too have a bond."she stopped Being cut off as she felt his cock in her ass. "We need more secure work and a bigger team. Since I wouldn't be able to go."said Karina. Watching as he drilled imani's ass. Becoming almost jealous as it was rare that he fucked her ass.
 
Altar kept pounding Imani's ass. Moaning along with her. He noticed the way Karina watched them. Her hand playing with her pussy as she watched. Noticing the look she gave them he said "does someone want my cock in there ass next?" The last time they had done anal she suddenly surprised him by riding him and slipping him out of her cunt only to ride him with her ass. He said "I do want a family with her someday." He suddenly pictured both them round with his children. He said "maybe maybe even with you too Imani."
 
Karina blushed as he caught her before she nodded her head. "I would love a family though Karina deserves a child first. Plus I can help her with when it comes time for the baby to be born. But lets get your guild going first."she said. Imani soon came hard before resting against the floor.
 
Altar smiled hearing Imani's desire to be with them as more than just a one night stand." When she came he pulled out of her ass. Still not having cum a third time yet. He slipped into Karina's ass fucking her just as hard and fast as he did Imani. He said "I love you both." Suprising himself with the declaration. Though knowing it was true. Eventually Karina came again her ass tightening around his cock. Pulling out he had Karina and Imani press there tits together. Jerking his cock above them as he came on there faces and tits. Watching as they cleaned each other off wit there tongues. Laying down by there campfire he offered each of his sides to them. Kissing them both good night.
 
Karina moaned out he he fucked her ass. Cumming once more before her and Imani got covered in his cum. Soon cleaning each other off before Karina helped Imani laid down on the one side of Altar. She then choose the other side, kissing his cheek. "Mmm that was fun, though hold me close."she said. Still traumatized from the goblins.
 
Altar did just that. Pulling both woman tight against him. Letting them uses his chest as a pillow. He said "I guess we will be able to use the three bedrooms for something else now. Since it looks like we will all be sharing a room in the home." After a good nights sleep the trio packed up the spoils from the dungeon riding back into town. Once they were back in town. The client said "thank you thank you brave adventurers. With the mine safe for my employees to keep working and the artifacts you found we will make a good profit from this mine. Hear is everything you were promised." Handing them several bags of gold. He grinned at his two lovers and said "we have enough for our home. Next step will be expanding the buisness."
 
Karina smiled before she split the gold three ways. Imani took them to where Bronx lived but was in tears. He was gone....left without her. Karina pulled Imani close comforting her. They headed back to the inn and Karina sent Altar to find a builder as she comforted Imani. Getting her to calm down after Altar had left. They waited patiently though Karina had Imani lay down on the bed to rest up.

Sighing softly before turning to see Altar. "I got her calm but told her to rest.....poor thing is devastated..."she said. Soon placing herself on Altar's lap. Curling up as she couldn't even imagine how Imani felt.
 
Altar sat on the bed next to Imani. Gently stroking her hair. When Karina placed herself on his lap. He held her while continueing to stroke Imani. He sighed and whispered "wouldn't you be. She told me how she was abandoned by the group that took her from her homeland. Then bronx took her in and now he left her. We will give her a home. Give her the love she deserves. Before I was just curious. But after gettting to know her on our adventure. I care for her deeply just as I do you Karina."
 
Karina listened as she felt even more for Imani. "Well I can share you with her but only her. Let's get a house going then get the guild up. Give her a good life of happiness. But I better have your first child."she said. Kissing his cheek before getting off his lap. Karina walked over to the fire and sat down. Sighing softly, "She's my sister's age.....just started to bleed. Altar....we have to take care of her. I hope to braid her hair in the morning."she said. That mother side was taking over her as she wanted to protect Imani.
 
Altar decided to let Imani sleep. Strolling over to Karina as he joined her by the fire. He said "you will its what Imani wants as well. We will take care of her give her the love she deserves. I had a vision when we were having sex together back in the mine. I saw both of you round with my children. I dont know if it was just a spur of the moment hope for the future. Id like to think it was a honest prediction. A sign from the gods that we would give Imani the love and companionship she deserves."
 
Karina smiled, snuggling up to Altar and kissed his cheek. "Once we get the guild up and running.....I'll stop taking the potion. That way I can give you a child."she said. Smiling as she wanted a family with him and Imani. "Though all I ask is that you wait till Our baby is grown enough so we can switch when she get pregnant."she said.
 
Altar nodded and said "alright love. We may need to consider getting her some as well incase she joins us between now and when we get the guild going." Eventually he said "lets get some rest." Guiding her to the bed as they each crawled in next to Imani.
 
Karina nodded her head as they should get her a potion. She crawled in next to Imani as Altar was snuggled up to her. They slept till morning as Karina was the first to wake up. She crawled out of bed and woke Imani up. Getting her into the bathroom and into the shower. Taking care of Imani like a she was her child. After Karina began to braid her hair.
 
Altar arose watching Karina braid Imani hair. He sat up saying "there's my beautiful girls." He came up giving each a deep loving kiss. He said "Imani know me and Karina care for you deeply and will not leave you do you understand."
 
Imani soon smiled as she nodded her head. "Thank you.....like parents or lovers?"she asked. Karina giggled as she hugged Imani before kissing her cheek. "Well both really....we just both care about you."she said. Beginning to grope imani's tits, kissing her neck. Sticking her leg out to stop Altar. "You watch..."she said. Working her hands down to Imani's pussy, as she teased her.

Slipping sometimes inside and making I
Imani ride them. One hand still groping a tit. As she wanted to see how long Altar could last.
 
Altar nodded and said "Both we will take care of you and give you the love and stability you should of had. We will also love you intimatly." He watched as Karina kissed her and began to play with her tits. He was about to join them when Karina's leg outstretched keeping him away.

He did as he was told watching as Karina began to finger fuck Imani with one hand while groping her other. He groaned at not being able to touch his women. He found himself taking out his cock. Gently stroking it for them to watch as he watched them play.
 
Imani moaned out as she bounced on Karina's fingers. Karina smirked as she knew how badly he wanted to join. Seeing his cock out and playing with himself, she moved her leg. Shifting Imani so he had access to her ass
 
Altar continued to watch them stroking his cock to the sight. Watching Imani moan out as she bounced on Karina's fingers. When he saw Karina lower her leg and shift Imani he didn't have to be told twice. Gathering up some of her arousal to use as lubrication. He kissed and nipped Imani's neck as he slid into her ass. Fucking her slowly at first till she got use to him.
 
Imani moaned out as Altar began to fuck her ass. Karina was still teasing her pussy. "We care about you Imani. So we are going to put you on a potion too. Right now isn't a good time to have a family."she said. Imani nodded her head before resting back against Karina.
 
Altar kept fucking Imani's ass he began to fuck her faster. Leaning down to take her into a long deep kiss. Breaking only when they needed air he pulled Karina into one as well. Breaking the heated kiss he said "do you like when I fuck your ass Imani while Karina fingers that tight cunt of yours?"
 
"Oh I love it!"she said. Didn't take long for Imani to cum as she began to pant. Karina pulled her fingers out and licked them clean. Karina helped move Imani to the bed, before stripping down. She headed into the bathroom to take a hot shower.
 
Back
Top