I.M. Fauve Gallery

I like that.

ok, weird as fuck, but interesting. not sure of my opinion on that one yet.

Yay!

well, yes it is!:) I make quite a few images that are somewhat "strange", but that is part of the fun of erotic illustration — I can "go" places that I might want to "visit" or explore, but sometimes not actually experience.

Other imagery is simple sexual fantasy (or memories).

It is ok, and even expected that you (or everyone) won't like certain images. Some might be a turn on, some might be only visually interesting, some might just be "ew!":)

Ok, gt some feedback some in favor of BD/SMish imagery, some in favor of more romanticish imagery, some liking tentacles, some not liking freaky-deaky far-out fantasy.

As expected, no real consensus...so I will draw what I like and hopefully, now and again something will resonate with someone. I will also still entertain suggestions, and if those resonate with me... maybe "give 'em a go"!:)

This was a rather ummm... "weird"..."unusual" scene.
I'd have to look back at the original post (it's back there, somewhere), but I am pretty sure it was a sex dream that I had.

Last edited:
This was a rather ummm... "weird"..."unusual" scene.
I'd have to look back at the original post (it's back there, somewhere), but I am pretty sure it was a sex dream that I had.

Well this made me laugh, which is a good thing as I love to laugh. Still undecided on the earlier lol.

And I just put on a sweater, it is 60, just the scene made me cold.

Well I have wondered about ghost sex and skeleton sex (and zombie sex), but I had not considered mixed supernatural relationships. Well until now

60!?
bitch.:mad: heehee

I just got back in from the second sidewalk/driveway snow/ice clearing today. It's 23°F (windchill 16°) currently. We've had a mess of snow and/or ice and/or cold days. (Means that woman is off from school) and often I will also work from home.
If it were my "real wife" there would be all sorts of hot-bonkin' sex.

I ponder many things (apparently), sometimes it's just some odd word-play or something I see, that will provoke it.

I just today saw some very inspiring corset pics on LIT and some with nipple clips...
Which reminded me of this image which was one of few that I have done using photo ref (actually a couple photos of the same woman) and some memory (as I know her).

I am not seriously a SM/BD guy, but I DO love much of the visuals and some of the play.:D

Last edited:
Happy Valentine's Day

(no, this does not appear "passionate", but it is, controlled passion)basking in one another... being in.

There will be frenzied fucking.

Partially inspired by Japanese Shunga. Also on a life drawing I made a million years ago (the other image 1987)

Last edited:
He's literally giving her a boner!

This is the calm before the storm then.

Both of these are cool :cool:

heehee.:D He is!

There's often calm after that storm as well. I'll need to sleep a bit.

Thank you.:) Glad you thinks so, and said so.:)

He's literally giving her a boner!

This is the calm before the storm then.

Both of these are cool :cool:

Alright, LadyJS, how about you throw me a "bone" (not that kind ;) ) — what so of imagery would you like to see drawn?

I can post some that I've already drawn and/or create something new.

Other folk are welcome to chime in.

Last edited:
60!?
bitch.:mad: heehee

I just got back in from the second sidewalk/driveway snow/ice clearing today. It's 23°F (windchill 16°) currently. We've had a mess of snow and/or ice and/or cold days. (Means that woman is off from school) and often I will also work from home.
If it were my "real wife" there would be all sorts of hot-bonkin' sex.

I ponder many things (apparently), sometimes it's just some odd word-play or something I see, that will provoke it.

Ouch that is really cold. We are enjoying 80s now. Real wife? You have a fake wife too?

I just today saw some very inspiring corset pics on LIT and some with nipple clips...
Which reminded me of this image which was one of few that I have done using photo ref (actually a couple photos of the same woman) and some memory (as I know her).

I am not seriously a SM/BD guy, but I DO love much of the visuals and some of the play.:D

Cute. The collar looks good with the outfit

Happy Valentine's Day

(no, this does not appear "passionate", but it is, controlled passion)basking in one another... being in.

There will be frenzied fucking.

Partially inspired by Japanese Shunga. Also on a life drawing I made a million years ago (the other image 1987)

Did your frenzied fucking go well? And drawings from 1987. Wow. It is interesting to see the style and technique change though.

Ouch that is really cold. We are enjoying 80s now. Real wife? You have a fake wife too?

Cute. The collar looks good with the outfit

Did your frenzied fucking go well? And drawings from 1987. Wow. It is interesting to see the style and technique change though.

Really only the faux/facsimile wife, currently.

Not he collar that I bought, which is a bit broader, "fur" lined and with a steel ring.:)

Frenzied fucking has gone well, in the past. THAT drawing was a fantasized extrapolation of the original (non-coupled) drawing. I still use the first technique at times — it is something that sun off from "blind contour" drawings I did in Art School — often an exercise of drawing without look at the paper, only the subject. I like the spontaneity and the interesting distortions. Most often, I'll do those in pen, so that I am committed to the lines I put down.

"wow"? at 1987...? :D Yep, I am that old! I have figures drawings from years prior to that!:eek:

Really only the faux/facsimile wife, currently.

Not he collar that I bought, which is a bit broader, "fur" lined and with a steel ring.:)

Frenzied fucking has gone well, in the past. THAT drawing was a fantasized extrapolation of the original (non-coupled) drawing. I still use the first technique at times — it is something that sun off from "blind contour" drawings I did in Art School — often an exercise of drawing without look at the paper, only the subject. I like the spontaneity and the interesting distortions. Most often, I'll do those in pen, so that I am committed to the lines I put down.

"wow"? at 1987...? :D Yep, I am that old! I have figures drawings from years prior to that!:eek:

I am so confused by the faux wife.

Very interesting technique.

Haha, and so not what I meant. I meant you can find a piece of paper from 1987, and I can't find a shopping list I wrote an hour ago. Though in my defense, not only is my purse a bludgeoning device, but I think it is a portal to another dimension. Anything anyone could possibly need is in it. Snacks, screwdriver, every type of make up possible, random assortment of dinosaurs, keys I don't even know what they belong to, but somehow I can never find the thing I am looking for.

I am so confused by the faux wife.

Yep, she confuses me too! Sure doesn't seem like the woman I thought I married.

Very interesting technique.
It is rather.:) One does not see it often. And I reckon most folk don't really care for it, as it appears "off" or "Sloppy" or anatomically...awkward.:D

Haha, and so not what I meant. I meant you can find a piece of paper from 1987, and I can't find a shopping list I wrote an hour ago. Though in my defense, not only is my purse a bludgeoning device, but I think it is a portal to another dimension. Anything anyone could possibly need is in it. Snacks, screwdriver, every type of make up possible, random assortment of dinosaurs, keys I don't even know what they belong to, but somehow I can never find the thing I am looking for.

MANY of my drawings are in sketch books or flat files.
And I have tried to scan as much as I can, reasonably.:);)

This was drawn in a similar manner. With a roller ball pen, just putting it to paper without any planning. It's different, in that there is no model(s) and no reference, which accounts for even more distortion.

There is a bit of that "Picasso-syndrome", in that a hand full of folk like that, but most do not care for the "dissonance." Picasso actually could draw with accuracy. We tend to gravitate towards the familiar and tend to be put off by what looks "off".:)

The flip side (for me), while I do appreciate a masterful hand at drawing or painting, there are those who are "too tight" for my tastes — Boris Vallejo or Thomas Kinkade as two examples (in different genres of oil painting— fantasy and pastoral landscape, repectively). blech.

This particular image of mine, is not "a favorite", but I do like the implied passion and frenzy. Perhaps others can read that too?

The next one is with less distortion.

Last edited:
Guess it's just me.

I kinda figured.:rolleyes:
:)

a little more "traditional";)

Last edited:
Back