From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale II: The Innocent Malice

With a satisfied grin, he stood there, some fluid still dripping from the tip of his penis, and watched the girl climb off the rack.

"Do you see now how much fun we can have together? You enjoyed it too, admit it. Now that I think of it, it almost felt like you enjoyed the torture, too, you twisted girl. Is that why you held out so long? And do not lie to me - I have rarely felt anyone get wet from the wooden horse before!"
 
She looked at him and at the girl, "what will happen to her now?" Feeling a little self conscious as she stood there naked in front of him.
 
"She will confess, and burn. Like all witches. Like you should have, and I think you should be a bit more thankful for that. You could be in her place, and then reduced to nothing but a pile of ash in one or two weeks' time."

...yes, she would have to burn. Especially now that she had seen, heard and even felt too much of his little secret. It was unavoidable.
 
"Then can you let her go now, chain her to me or something, take us both to your bedroom. If she only has two weeks left then let her have a fun two weeks. We could all have fun." she said as she walked up to him putting a hand on his chest. "You could have us both, for whatever you wish." she added whispering and just incase her suggestion was not enough she reached out sliding a hand over the girls arm and tracing it down to the girls shoulder.
 
He tenderly gripped the wrist of the hand she had put on his chest and stroked its backside with his thumb.

"An excellent suggestion, my girl. However..." - he gripped the hand harder and spoke slightly more firmly, but still calmly - "...you still have not learned that I will not tolerate back-talk. I will follow your suggestion, and she will spend the night with me. You, however, will spend the night in the Spiked Room. But do not worry - it is more of a box than a room, really. Tomorrow night, we will spend together. If you have learned by then."
 
She winced as she felt him grip the tears going to her eyes, "please, no no I did not talk back at you."

She screamed as he started to drag her across the room, looking back she saw the girl on the rack lifting her head and looking up at her.
 
She still had a lot of strength in her after all she had gone through. He had to struggle to drag her across the room to a small hatch at floor height, with her digging in her heels all the way there.

"I do not remember asking you what to do, and yet you did. Now you will have the opportunity to think about why that was wrong. No sleep will distract you from thinking, in fact."
 
She saw the hatch and pulled back as hard as she could, though even that was enough as she felt herself being dragged and stumbling across the room. All she could see was the hatch getting closer and closer.
 
Adding to the dramatic effect, the rusty iron hatch swung aside with a loud creak, revealing the many spikes fixed to its inside. The room - or rather, the hole - behind it was tiny and allowed only for crouching. It was barely visible from outside, but all the walls, the floor and the ceiling were also covered in short, rather dull spikes. Too dull to pierce skin, but sharp enough to make any comfortable position impossible.

"I am sorry, girl. The sooner you learn to keep your mouth shut, the sooner you will not have to sleep in conditions like these..."
 
Seeing it I pulled, "please no, no, anything but in there" I suddenly sobbed seeing the spikes as the door swung open.
 
"I am sorry, girl. If you do something wrong, you get punished. I can not have an assistant who talks back, even a pretty one."

The one concession to her pleading was that he did not shove her too roughly as he stuffed her into the tiny, dark, spike-lined box. The door swung shut with a thud, and he slid two sturdy bars across it, trapping her in there to think about her impertinence.
 
Back
Top