Nipples and aeolas

hoping this is what you were thinking about...

attachment.php


Damn you're sexy! Must find more pix of you..... :heart:
 
Just a fun pic to get involved here again. Pale pink with robust nipples if they are OK for you?
 
Last edited:
Ultimate

I have to apologize...I see I wasn't being true to the OP of this thread...




To make up for my mistake...:rolleyes:

attachment.php


This is arguably the most beautiful, erotic picture I have ever seen in my life. And that is NOT hyperbole. Wow.

Thank you
 
perfect!

thank you so much - this is why i started this thread
from A cups to D+ cups each nipple and areola are so beautiful and unique :)
xxx
thank you love
aww thank you :) I try to show the beauty of 1 cups because guys always tend to love the DD cups better, so I try to show that different end of the spectrum.
 
hmm..how about a bump with some nipples and leather?

Wow--your pic got our attention! My nipples were more puffy earlier in my life (I turn 47 next week!) and i just loved the way a finger running down my chest and over my nipple would make me feel!!;);) Delicious---thanks for the memories :D

Sally
 
Hmm...what about this?

3492700991_041c9e1511.jpg

Just....wow! I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum, but I have to say you have some of the most beautiful nipples I have ever seen. I'm also rather envious as I have always heard that smaller breasts/nipples are more sensitive overall. Mine are incredibly sensitive as it is, I can only imagine how wonderful it must feel for you if they really are more sensitive as I have been told.

As always, your photography is amazing as well.
 
I submit for your pleasure...

my wifes nipples and breasts. Hey, they aren't the biggest or perkiest, but they are real and 45
 
Last edited:
Back
Top