Thrown to the wolves

Yerkiddin

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
669
A young scholar finishes his master's degree without a job prospect, despite a shining school record and his best efforts at a job search during his last year. His only prospect winds up being a tutor position offered that would require travel to Bahrain, where he would tutor several of the older daughters (college aged) of one of the ruling families.

The tutoring sessions are fairly straightforward. The family actually has eunuchs as servants, so there are one or two of those present as well as the daughter he is teaching, at every session. Along as well are usually 1 or 2 other sisters, though they are well-disciplined, and stay quiet during the sessions. At the last session, everything goes as-usual, and even though he's been there only six months, it feels like an extremely unemotional parting. He gets all the way out of the mansion, and is leaving in a cab when he gets a cellphone call that he has forgotten the power supply for his laptop. He has the cab turn around and take him back.

He's met at the door by another house servant, and taken back to the study room, where only one of the daughters and one of the older wives is present. As he enters the room, the servant that has brought him leaves and closes that door. As he picks up his laptop power supply, and alarm sounds, at which point the daughter tells him this is a fire alarm, and that he should come with them. He follows them out the other door to this room, down a hall and through an elaborate door to find he has entered the harem... (but at least the fire turns out to be a false alarm!)
 
Where he is castrated and must serve as a eunuch for the rest of his life?
 
No tentacle monsters are involved, anyway. Whew.


Or are they?
 
Back
Top