The Isolated Blurt Thread XI: Dreaming of an STD Christmas, Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.


It's that time of the year— the Home Railroad trains are out and running!



15872495928_c3ab340c63_c.jpg






 
Do you know how many intersections of 4th and ocean in florida there are? It could be anywhere not just Miami.
 
South Beach? What hotel? Speaking of Cuba, there is this one Cuban restauant at maybe 11th and Collins, great food, good coffee

It's a small condo at the end of SB.

11th street... I've got the new dog with me and he's not sure about new people. We're easing him into not barking at strangers.
 
Do you know how many intersections of 4th and ocean in florida there are? It could be anywhere not just Miami.

He's in South Beach. Look at a map.....its Ocean Drive, then Collins. Kind of a small area sort of...easy to nagivate
 
Why...WHY does it always happen that my babies get sick the day I am starting back into a brutal stretch of shifts? Breaks my heart. I swear, it almost makes me want to take the ex back...at least then I could be home with the kids.

Ugh.
 
Why...WHY does it always happen that my babies get sick the day I am starting back into a brutal stretch of shifts? Breaks my heart. I swear, it almost makes me want to take the ex back...at least then I could be home with the kids.

Ugh.

I hate it when my kids are sick. I was a SIDS baby and my mom revived me three different times. I had under-developed lungs and wheezed the first 5 years of my life. To this day I cannot sleep if I am even mildly congested.

My kids, of course, were never in that sort of danger, but I watch every breath when they are congested.
 
too late, creeper.

I have a lot of av's saved from back in the day. I don't do it much anymore but it's nice to go back through them and remember. Quite a few people aren't here anymore.

Probably a lot less creepy than what you're up too on the grand scale but it's all good.

I don't blame you one bit.
 
Well, well, well.

I went by your house. There was a line half a block long. Looked like Lit type folks wanting to face fuck you cause of your talkie thread recording. Look me up when we can get some one on one crotch to face time.:cool:
Dearest, darlingest JAJ. I thought you would have known better that there is always a back door for the special ones. :cool: ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top