Illinois friends!

Not I! Even if I knew what we were talking about.

Scroll.....scroll.......scroll....

Ah yes.
Nope, not I.

You have a....um....basic grasp on it. A couple of others know quite a few more details.
 
Good morning!!

It's going to be a wonderful day! It's beautiful outside, sunny and already 37 out!
 
Good morning!

Hello and good morning to my "neighbors " in Illinois! I just found this thread and look forward to getting to know everyone here. If you ever want to know anything about me please feel free to just ask!
 
You must be much further south as it's overcast, chilly, and the wind is gusting at 40-50 m.p.h. So stick some rocks in your pockets if you are gonna stroll in the burbs this morning.

A saving grace is....the coffee is steaming, as is the conversation...
 
I am further south, mid-state. :)

It's windy here as well, some of those gusts last night were pretty intense.
 
heading to Illinois myself soon.

Hey everyone!

I saw this thread had been pretty busy, thought I'd check it out, headed to Tinley Park for the week this weekend, anything for an eat coast boy to do out there?
 
I am further south, mid-state.

Hmmm...one of my all-time favorite headlines comes from the Bloomington Pantagraph:

"Normal Man Weds Oblong Woman" ... Only in IL could he get away with it !
 
I am further south, mid-state.

Hmmm...one of my all-time favorite headlines comes from the Bloomington Pantagraph:

"Normal Man Weds Oblong Woman" ... Only in IL could he get away with it !

LOL, I hate Bloomington. But yes, only in Illinois.
 
I'm about an hour and half south of Chicago myself and it's looking gloomy out here. I'm not looking forward to work today!
 
....i almost swear i saw Dorothy and Toto fly right on by being it's so fricken windy today! hold on tight today.... it's a doozy!
 
Hello everyong, good after noon!
I'm up north of the city, it's cold and cloudy here.
Winds were rather nasty last night here too.
How is everyone doing today?
 
You have a great rack haven't seen anymore of you yet sadly but im pretty sure you havea way of making people agree with you
 
Why I'm just fine....you are a naughty girl aren't you? drinking at the bar all night last night.....

Yes, I was being quite the little lush. Spank me?

Or, come join me :p I'm about to shower though, so you can pick where you join me.:devil:
 
Red

Just letting you know miss photo and joy i talked with Redgryphon when i went shopping the other day and i told her that her thread is missing her. and she said that she has been very busy with her house planning some very good ideas for her Master bathroom, they are gonna turn it into like a master suite.
 
Just letting you know miss photo and joy i talked with Redgryphon when i went shopping the other day and i told her that her thread is missing her. and she said that she has been very busy with her house planning some very good ideas for her Master bathroom, they are gonna turn it into like a master suite.

Oh, thank you for letting us know!!!

Red, we miss you!

Can't wait to see photos of the project!
 
Back
Top