Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

*she gasped a little leaned close to his cock. She kissed and licked it covering it in her spit*
 
-Skids groaned running his hands over her hair and lightly grabbed it showing how much he loved her he looked to her big eyes.-
 
*she took more and more of his cock in her mouth sucking hard. It'd been so long since she'd had a cock in her mouth so she sucked like a mad woman*
 
-Skids blushed feeling her bob all over his cock he was getting so hard it was like steel as he ran his hands through her hair he felt wonderful loving the attention he was getting.-
 
-Skids groaned as he moved his cock in to her mouth meeting her bob as he groaned.-"I am so close a little more"
 
*she took his cock into her throat and deep throated his cock. She swallowed and hummed rubbing his balls.*
 
-skids groaned releasing his cum filling her mouth groaning softly as he held her head softly.-"Oh veronica it felt so good.-
 
*Veronica swallowed all his delicious cum then let his go with a pop. She pulled her dress over her head and threw it on the floor before she kissed him deeply*
 
-Skids kissed her back as he held her body close in the kiss veronica was wonderful as he gently ginds agains veronicas wet pussy with his hard cock.-
 
*she pressed her aching pussy against his cock* "Fuck me Skids. I want you balls deep in my tight cunt." *her pussy was now soaking wet and she needed his cock desperately *
 
-Skids slid her down on his cock as he felt her squeeze his cock. Skids groaned as he began to bounce Veronica on his cock he groans loud.-"Oh yes Veronica squeeze my cock!"-skids blushed what had gotten in to him.-
 
*Veronica moaned when his cock stretched her walls. She squeezed her cunt muscles around his cock and wrapped her arms around his neck as he bounced her on his cock*
 
-Skids groaned bouncing her faster deeper on his cock as he pounds her wet pussy on to his cock. He was groaning almost losing him self.-
 
*Her head tilted back and her moans got louder and louder. She was sure the neighbors heard her in ecstasy. He bounced her faster and harder driving her closer to her orgasm* "Yesss skids! I'm so close!"
 
-Skids bounced her on his cock . Veronica smiled feeling his cock thrust up in to her pussy as he held her tight.-"I am going to cum, cum with me."
 
*skids pushed Veronica over the edge. She came screaming his name. Her pussy flood his cock as he shot load after load into her hungry cunt. Her lips met his and she kissed him deeply*
 
-Skids flooded her with his cum as he groaned and held her there on his cock loving the way there bodies meshed. Skids was not much older then her maybe about 7 years. Skida smiled contently as he pulled her back to look at her eyes.-"I love you Veronica.....you have made me happy"
 
*Veronica blushed and kissed Skids gently* "I love you to Skids." *she smiled and laid her head on his shoulder*
 
-Skids holds on to her as she gently is rocked in his arms. The next day Skids was smiling and was driving towards the bus stop to pick up Veronica and smiled doing so.-
 
*Veronica was bouncing up and down in her uniform. Somehow she was a little late again but managed to race to her stop where skids had the bus waiting. They had had so much fun last night and she was sad when he had to leave. Now she saw his smiling face and boarded the bus.*
 
-Skids smiled.-"Hey there lovely how did you sleep."-he smiled as she sat behind him-"looking forward to another day today?"-he asked as he smiled-
 
"Like a baby." She smiled as the memories came flooding back. "Eh, I'm in a pretty good mood so yeah." It was true. She was in the best mood of her life.
 
-Skids smiled and grins to her as they rode the bus towards school.-"So when do we get to spend time together next?"-he said and smiled.-"By the way i had a great time last night I been thinking about what do you like as far as sexual Exploit?"-he said.-
 
*Veronica smiled as she pretended to think. Her sister would be gone for another month so she had the place for awhile.* "Hmmm lets see. How about tonight? Same time. Same place." *she blushes when he asked about her sexual exploits. There were a lot of things Veronica liked to do but didn't know if she could say them. She leaned in close and spoke softly.*
"I love to suck cock. Especially yours. You taste so good. Mm I can't wait to taste you again. Oh uhm I really want to try anal. I've never done it before. Hmm I just like to be uhmm..dominated I guess."
 
Back
Top