Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

"Outside and dirty huh."-he smiled and whispered.-"Want to sneak in a ally or a park where is that dirty mind taking you."
 
*Veronica smiled and turned her head, letting her mind wander. She ended up visualizing Miles taking her hard against a tree and she knew she had her answer.* "I say the park."
 
-Skids smiled.-"Then let's get you home and i will pick you up for 5pm and we can grab dinner and go to the park."-he smiled and began driving to her house. Skids smiled to him self happy to have her back.-
 
*Veronica was practically bouncing in her seat with anticipation, but she smiled and knew she had to be patient. They soon pulled up to her house and she gave him a kiss before she got out of his car and went into her house to get ready. Her parents were working, of course, so she ran right to her bathroom and took a quick shower. She went into her room and slipped on a black thong along with the matching bra then a denim miniskirt and strapless black top. After she did her make up and sprayed Skids's favorite perfume on, she went to watch a movie.*
 
-Skids came by around 5pm and honked his horn for her as he waited out side the house and smiled he was excited to be with Veronica.-
 
*Veronica quickly ran outside and locked the front door before she raced down the sidewalk to Skids's car. She hopped in and leaned over for a kiss.*
 
-Skids smiled as his hand stroked her leg softly and smiled to Veronica as they drove to the Diner there favorite spot as they parked and got in side to get a table for two.-
 
*Veronica slid in their usual booth right next to Skids waited for the waitress to arrive. She ordered a diet coke along with cheeseburger.*
 
-Skid's Ordered The same with a Lemonade.-"So how did school go."-he smiled and ran his hand lightly over her leg and kissed her cheek.-
 
*Veronica smiled and looked up at him* "It was.. good. People still look at me kind of funny, but it's not everyone anymore so it's ok."
 
-Skid smiled as they sat there and cuddled close in the booth. Skid's stroked her leg softly and raised his hand slowly on her leg.-
 
*She turned her head and whispered in his ear.* "If you keep going you'll find a surprise."
 
-He smiled as he went higher and higher anticipation hung in the air for him wondering what he would find. Skids nibbled on her neck softly and smiled.-
 
*She bit her lip to keep herself from moaning as she felt skids nibble her neck. She was starting to get wet and with her crotchless panties and short skirt she knew that she would definitely end up leaving a spot on this bench. Part of her really hoped Skids's hand would get to its destination quickly and part of her loved the slow torture.*
 
-Skids rubbed her pussy now knowing the surprise the crotchless panties were hot and Skids rubbed her pussy feeling how wet she was as he whispers.-"Your so naughty Veronica i am so glad i have you back."
 
*Veronica smiled and for the first time, in what seemed like a long time, the smile was real. Spreading her legs just a little bit wider, she gave him full access to herself because Skids actually deserved it; deserved all of her. She spoke softly, her love for him showing in her voice.* "I'm glad to be back with you Skids. Just you."
 
-He smiled and looked to her eyes.-"I am glad to hear that...do you like my attention?"-he asked as he fingers her pussy now having the space as he moves his fingers deeper in and out.-"You like it?"
 
Back
Top