Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

InnocentBell

Adorably Mischevious
Veronica checked herself in the mirror before school. Her blonde hair was up in pig tails to show off her hazel eyes. She wore her a white button down and a black skirt that just barely cleared dress code and a pair of black platform Mary Jane's. Quickly she checked herself phone and saw she was late. She cursed under her breathe and ran outside to catch her bus.

It was just about to pull away when she finally reached but her bus drive stopped the bus for her. Her bus driver was the coolest ever.

-Skids was his name and bus driving his game. 25 years of age and he stuck to the school system like no one's business. Skids was his nick name and no one asked other wise.-"There you are Veronica i got worried i wouldn't see you."-he said as he would be able to talk to Veronica on his short yellow bus as he smiled to her.-"So Me and my gf Lita had a huge fight last night she wants me to stop being a bus driver because she thinks i am cheating on her."

*Veronica sat right behind Skids and smiled. His girlfriend had some real issues. She decided to tease him.* "Y-You mean she found out about us?", she gasped pretending to nervous. She couldn't help but laugh when a student look straight at her with a look of awe.

-Skids blushed and said silently.-"I only wish."-He smiled.-"I guess so, ready for another day of school?"-he said as he was trying to get her there on time he never failed. Veronic and Skids had each other since she was a freshmen in high school so Skids has defended her form bullies and other trouble makers.-

*Veronica rolled her eyes* "Only a little. I'm more ready for that field trip today. I hear we get the coolest bus driver in the world." *smiled and looked at skids with a "yeah you" expression*

-Skids smiled as he winked at her. Once at the school Skids swapped buses to a long yellow bus and got it clean and ready. soon after a hour they began coming out and piling on the bus giving a quick wink to Veronica as he smiled watching the teacher take head counts before taking off.-"Where to again Mr Mintazk?"-he said as he told him the museum.Skids drove there as steady as he could on the rode.-

*Veronica couldn't sit behind Skids this time but she managed to get a seat pretty close to him. She didn't know what it was about skids but he had a personality that just drew her to him.* *when they got there the teachers cleared all the students off and sent them in groups. 10 minutes later Veronica got tired and got permission to return to the bus*

"Hey! Miss me?" She said sitting behind skids.

-She was leaving as skids got a texted about a break up skids was pissed over the stupid job seriously. Skids herd Veronica's voice as skids looked up from one of the seats.-"oh..yeah...sorry just got news my girlfriend just left me."-he said as he was feeling upset.-"Why are you not on your trip?"

"I uhm got tired of walking around.. She did what?!" *Veronica took her seat behind him and just shook her head. She mumbled "stupid girl".* "Because of you driving a bus?" *when he nodded his head she got pissed.* "Well screw her. I think its awesome you drive us. It shows you like kids and your easy on the eyes to. I'd give you a kiss but I don't need you working with a boner." *she giggled trying to lighten his mood*

-He chuckled and smiled.-"Yeah she said the bus driver was no life and would not pay for what life she wanted. Well it is ok, I will just be alone again for a while."-he said and looked to her.-"so the Museum did not excite you huh?"-he chuckled.-"What do you expect to do in here?"

*Veronica couldn't imagine skids being lonely but she decided it wasn't her business * "I don't know. Does my hottie of a bus driver have any ideas?" *she giggled as she watched him turn red. She loved to teasw him.*

"Really? Nothing? Cmon you always have ideas." *she sat on her legs and leaned forward*

-he bit his lip and thought about so many thing he wanted to do.-"I....um....."-Skids was going to explode with embarrassment-"I like you to much to think."-he covered his mouth and backed away a bit he shouldn't of said that he had been hiding it though for a year or so now.-

*she got out of her seat and got closed to him* "You like me? I uh like you to." *she blushed herself and smiled.*

-Skids blushed and looked to her.-"Really? You do?"-he said...-"Your not just saying that because i know you a long time and you feel bad for me right?"-he said as she sat in his lap he had a hard on and she was practically grinding against it.-

*veronica could feel his hard on pressing against her and she couldn't help but rub against it.* No I'm not joking. I really do like you. Want a little proof?"

-Skids was nervous but a nod and a blush told her yes as he looked in to her eyes.-

*she lifted her hips a little and looked around. Once she saw no one coming she grabbed his hand and put it on her soaking panties under her skirt.* "T-This is how much I like you."

Last edited:
-He blushed as he began to rub her pussy through her panties.-"I am really honored to have you like me."-he kissed her gently seeing no one was coming.-

*Her eyes closed as she moaned quietly* "Honored?.. I should be honored. You're sweet, funny,... mmmm...attractive, and so much more." *she kissed him back.*

-Skids kissed her strongly and held the kiss his fingers teasing her pussy on the bus. Skids was in heaven and felt like it should not end.-

*she kissed him back moaning into the kiss. This had to stop soon because who knew when the class would be back. She tried to break the kiss.* "Mmm..we have to stop..the field trip.."

-He nods as he smiled.-"Maybe after school we can meet and i will give you my cell number so we can get together any other time."-he smiled and kissed her cheek as he winked at her slappign her ass on the way out.-

*she smiled and jumped a little* "Hmm how about tonight? I'm watching my sister's apartment while she's on vacation." *she wrote the address down on a piece of paper. Looking around again she slipped off her panties and stuffed them in his pocket along with the paper.*

Back