ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear that Chewie. *growls*

*gives Khaddy a quick smooch then bounds off the couch*

*Runs after Chewie then ends up jumping on his back & putting a choke hold on his neck*

Thats statesWOMAN. Respect yer elder young man. Or else!

Arc da Rat said:
I hear that Chewie. *growls*

*gives Khaddy a quick smooch then bounds off the couch*

*Runs after Chewie then ends up jumping on his back & putting a choke hold on his neck*

Thats statesWOMAN. Respect yer elder young man. Or else!

Hey can someone check? It feels like I have a mosquito on me. hehehe.

Hey Arc, how goes it?

*Runs a few miles with Arc on his back, good weight training*

Chewey

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't come in and say hi earlier - been having a total blast fighting with sex_vampyre on the general board and that's kept me a little distracted :D (and believe it or not, we've been fighting since last night and still haven't degenerated into hurling insults! It can be done, even on the GB!!)

And thanks for the goodnight kiss brix, you're such a cute little draggie waggie! :D *muaaaaaaah*

Hey Crysede , good to see you today. What thread on the GB? I am bored , looking for something to read.

Chewey

Crysede~

I just read part of that ... It was getting too silly for me. It wasn't the subject matter but the sillyness of the fight. :D

good lord.... then they can make an army of me clones, to combat my trained mes.... quite a dark day....

(i just realized how close that is to star wars LOL sorry)

Khadgar said:
good lord.... then they can make an army of me clones, to combat my trained mes.... quite a dark day....

(i just realized how close that is to star wars LOL sorry)

Speaking of that, just saw it today with two of the kids. All I can say is this..............

YODA ROCKS

Sorry, that was a public service announcement.

Chewey

Hey gang, I got a serious question for all you computer genuisi out there. I just ran scandisc and it said I had 230 hidden files. How the heck do I check them out/get to them?

Chewey

oh lol don't worry about that. hidden files are just ones that don't show up, that means you would most likely never acess them. they were most likely installed that way. you can of course fo to each window and say show all files, and the un-hide them.... but why?

DL is slang for DownLoad.

Chewey,

Most of the hidden files are system files, check the system files folder in windows. Don't try to eliminate them yet.

I assume you're using windows. Go to file properties and you should see show hidden files button in the settings. It will show the hidden files, most are .dll files some may be virus so be careful...

Z

Khadgar said:
oh lol don't worry about that. hidden files are just ones that don't show up, that means you would most likely never acess them. they were most likely installed that way. you can of course fo to each window and say show all files, and the un-hide them.... but why?

DL is slang for DownLoad.

Sorry, I am not up on all the abbreviations, do you have a link for this Khad? I am computer stupid.

Chewey

Zircon said:
Chewey,

Most of the hidden files are system files, check the system files folder in windows. Don't try to eliminate them yet.

I assume you're using windows. Go to file properties and you should see show hidden files button in the settings. It will show the hidden files, most are .dll files some may be virus so be careful...

Z

Viruses huh? ....... *stops fucking around with hidden files immediately*

(nurimo!)sorry i havent relly posted yet i just got the new eminem cd

don't worry about virusses man. yes, alot of viruses are hidden, but that does not mean you have 200 and however many virusses, scan for them, and you wont have them. thats all.

you can get it on Kazza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back