New Member Introductions

My dangerous mother fantasy

I constantly fantasize about my mother & masterbate in her panties alot, even though I am no longer a teen...the whole idea of it makes me so dangerously horny that I often think about trying to fuck her in her sleep before she wakes & catches me. I often sneak in to her bedroom & stand next to her bed while she is sleeping with a pair of her panties wrapped around my cock stroking it. Trying to get brave enough to climb on top of her & put my cock in her before she can wake up to stop me. I never dare to do it for fear she will hate me & want to get me in trouble. I just cum in her panties right there next to her bed, inches away from her sleeping...then sneak out of the room & clean myself up ridden with guilt...but still soooo turned on. I have often considered hiring a "professional" to play the part of my sleeping mother, so that I can really climb on top of her & force her to fuck me without actually doing this to my mother. I don't know if this is a good idea & will help me stop doing this with my real mother, or if it will make me like it so much that I will finally cross the line & actually climb on top of my sleeping mother & fuck her. The thought of it has me sooo hard right now that I need to masturbate...it would be so hot if she woke after I got my cock all the way inside her & managed to thrust 4 or 5 times before she woke & then struggled to stop me...oh that would make me so hot I would cum immediatley...I'd be so horny from feeling her pussy around me & struggling against me that I would stay hard & be able to keep fucking her! My hope is that she would begin to like it & stop fighting me & let me continue to fuck her for a few hours.
 
Haven't been here in a few years! I'm a 22 year old bisexual girl, originally from Ireland living in the UK. I'm still a virgin. Not for moral reasons. I suffer from anxiety and have found it difficult to be fully intimate with people. I grew up pretty repressed.
 
Hi! I'm a long time lurker interested in making some friends, having fun & writing a bit of erotic poetry. pm or im me
 
Welcome to Literotica's "How To" and "How To Cafe" Forums.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the members here. A brief introduction will help us to understand your questions and answers better. Tell us a few things about you, your hobbies, relationships, experiences and whatever else comes to mind that you are comfortable mentioning. Also tell us what you hope to get out of the How To Forums.

Well let me say first off what a Great Site as there is so much going on here it will take me quite a while to visit everything anf figure out a few things.

Being a outfitter/guide for many years i have had a few articles and stories published in outdoor magazines over the years. I've always enjoyed writing about sexual things just never knew so many others did as well and enjoyed sharing them.

I've done so many things in my life it would take a while to list them so i'll just stick with that i'm excited about writing and posting on here and learning as i go.

Looks like a great site and looking forward to talking to some of you along the way

TK's
 
New here

Hi im new here i like to write poetry and make friends who ahve the same interests i do thanks for having me
 
Hi, I'm new here, so I'd thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a straight, married man in my late 50s. Sometimes I find myself obsessed with sex. I sit here trying to get work done, but I keep thinking about spurting cocks, hairy pussies, horny people, etc. I'm not into anything too kinky. I've never tried anal, don't really want to. I'm not into degradation, or calling anyone slut or anything derogatory. I do like oral, though my wife isn't really into giving or receiving oral sex. I do like seduction. I'm wondering if there's a woman out there who would like to exchange PMs about sexual thoughts or experiences.
 
Hi everyone! I love this website and feels great being here. One question - How can i get a notification about when my favorite author uploads a new story?
 
Hello

Just joined this past week and thought I would say hello and make a first post commitment here. I'm in my 40s, married many years and enjoy this forum and its stories. I'm thinking about submitting, but want to read a bit more first to find where I might best fit in.
 
Introduction

I am very new to this I'm a 62 yr old married man living in Melbourne Australia who enjoys anything sexual. Happily married for 35 years but now a sexual virgin no-ones fault so now I am looking for something online.

Would like to hear from the ladiies out there to discuss their sexual desires and fantasies and also tell them about mine.

Three important words Please be gentle

Trust I have not breached any rules with this but as stated very new at this, not even been a lurker :eek:
 
New here, only active on one other forum (Green Day fan forum) so to say I'm confused is an understatement! 21 year old Irish male, been reading literotica for years but might as well be honest in saying sexually I'm still extremely naive and short on experience! Looking forward to becoming a regular poster and discovering myself and others :)
 
New here, only active on one other forum (Green Day fan forum) so to say I'm confused is an understatement! 21 year old Irish male, been reading literotica for years but might as well be honest in saying sexually I'm still extremely naive and short on experience! Looking forward to becoming a regular poster and discovering myself and others :)

Welcome:kiss:. I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself here and keep us posted as to your progress. I look forward to seeing you on the threads.
 
Back
Top