Illinois friends!

Oh, thank you for letting us know!!!

Red, we miss you!

Can't wait to see photos of the project!


Your welcome, What she is palnning is in the old room that was the servants quarters when the house was built they are gonna rip out the wall between there and the closet and install a big walk in shower and places to store linens, i wanna see it when it is done since i would get to see the claw foot tub.
 
Ahoy!

New here just wanted to say hello to the sexy ladies. If n e r in Chicago u should pm me. Work seems me there often n it'd be cool to hang out with a sexy lady from lit :)
 
New here just wanted to say hello to the sexy ladies. If n e r in Chicago u should pm me. Work seems me there often n it'd be cool to hang out with a sexy lady from lit :)


Welcome to Lit!
Hope you enjoy your stay.
And seems everyone else is having a busy day =)
 
Is it V-day?
Hmm guess that means another lonely night lol
Oh well, hope your all having a good day!
 
*groan* I hate this holiday. srsly.


Join the club! I'm trying a different tack on it this year. I'm going to try my best to enjoy it.

I even hugged people today......Bleeeecccch! :D

Yeah I'm with you on this holiday being lame...
But that's mostly because I'm spending it alone yet again.
Good for you JoyDyan!
Trying to make the best of it is the best way to go about it!
*Says this while he tries his best to to avoid it*
Hmm...
Well what else have you all been up to tonight?
 
Ah not to sound rude to anyone, but just venting some.
Another reason I dislike V-day is everyone is gone...
Here I am alone and everyone or most of my friends have someone special.
Even my games are dead online for the most part.
And those who are there...
Well I can't cure, debuff or otherwise remove "Stupid" from people...
Anyway, Hugs and hearts to all and I hope you all had a good V-day and hope that it lasts for you far beyond just today with that special someone!
Good night everyone, See you all tomorrow/Today!
 
Danville, Illinois here. Recovering from a disappointing Valentine's day. Hope it went better for the rest of you.
 
Il

I am in the Western burbs....always interested in meeting new people. Have picture on profile.

J
 
5:40AM and I've been up since 2:37AM or so.
I hate waking up in the middle of the night wide awake lol
Hope your all doing well today!(I know it's early and all)
 
Back
Top