I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• January 17 2013.jpg
    January 17 2013.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 105
Hello _me_ Fairly new to Lit and today I had some time and discovered your thread. So I thought I'd go back and check it all out. Holy crap ! Almost 3500 pages. At the rate I'm going (with necessary interruptions, if you know what I mean) I should be done in a few months. Seriously, I love your pics and your banter. You have a new admirer.

xo - Marc

That is a very good idea! :devil:

Hello _me_ Fairly new to Lit and today I had some time and discovered your thread. So I thought I'd go back and check it all out. Holy crap ! Almost 3500 pages. At the rate I'm going (with necessary interruptions, if you know what I mean) I should be done in a few months. Seriously, I love your pics and your banter. You have a new admirer.

xo - Marc

Hey Marc!!

Welcome to my thread. :)

Reading my thread is the best way to get to know me, but I'm not sure about the whole 3500 pages! lol :D :eek:

Thank you. :kiss:

It's ok, I won't make you work for yours. I'm generous with my pleasure giving. :p

Well, you're no fun!! It just so happens I like a good tease. Kiss and nibble my body and don't give me what I want until you want to give it to me. But all in all, I usually lose patience and try my best to make you cum anyway. lol.

Well, you're no fun!! It just so happens I like a good tease. Kiss and nibble my body and don't give me what I want until you want to give it to me. But all in all, I usually lose patience and try my best to make you cum anyway. lol.

Don't worry, I'll tease!

If you don't behave I won't let you cum at all......Ever! :caning:

Thanks _me_

Just discovered your pics at imagevenue and your vids. Totally incredible. My original estimate of a few months to go through your thread may have been way too low. But I am determined.

You are a beautiful woman.

xo - Marc

Hey Marc!!

Welcome to my thread. :)

Reading my thread is the best way to get to know me, but I'm not sure about the whole 3500 pages! lol :D :eek:

Thank you. :kiss:

Thanks _me_

Just discovered your pics at imagevenue and your vids. Totally incredible. My original estimate of a few months to go through your thread may have been way too low. But I am determined.

You are a beautiful woman.

xo - Marc
You're welcome. :)

You'll need to be determined to get through 3500 pages! :D

Good luck! :D

Aww Thank you!! :kiss:

Yum! :p

:kiss:

Double enjoyment for you. :D :devil:

Take us sweet sexxxy one! 2 hard cocks for your hot pussy! :devil:

Yep! But no worries after I take all 3 of your holes plus the tit fuck you'll have 4 times the pleasure! If hubby joins in that doubles to 8 times!:devil:
You nympho!

I'm shy. :p :D

:kiss:

It is, thanks. Hope yours is too! :kiss:

Yep, don't be long! :devil:

I know...so PM me privately! :D
:kiss:'s :p's
To start the week right after a relaxing Sunday.
I won't keep you waiting.... ;) but I am long and go deep!

Take us sweet sexxxy one! 2 hard cocks for your hot pussy! :devil:

Yep! But no worries after I take all 3 of your holes plus the tit fuck you'll have 4 times the pleasure! If hubby joins in that doubles to 8 times!:devil:
You nympho!

:catroar:

Oh yes!!

I know...so PM me privately! :D
:kiss:'s :p's
To start the week right after a relaxing Sunday.
I won't keep you waiting.... ;) but I am long and go deep!

I would but I never seem to get the time. :cool:

You naughty boy! :D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back