Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magica:

I have a samsung netbook and adore it. It's fast, light, plenty of battery, easy to use. And best of all, if fits in my purse and has something ridiculous like 8 hours of battery life. I can unplug it, pop it in my pocket(book) and write anywhere, anytime.

Magica:

I have a samsung netbook and adore it. It's fast, light, plenty of battery, easy to use. And best of all, if fits in my purse and has something ridiculous like 8 hours of battery life. I can unplug it, pop it in my pocket(book) and write anywhere, anytime.

I have one too, and I adore it. I did less writing with the laptop because I hated lugging it around. The netbook is awesome.

:kiss: es to both of you!

Look into the Lenovo line of laptops. $479 at Best Buy, right now. They are the same as the IBM think pads but made in China under an IBM license. I use them at work and have no problems at all and they are as fast as anything out there.

Ts - That's exactly what I just had him get me. :D

Magica:

Falling - I had one but after repeatedly dropping it during my pregnancy, I have a detaching screen and my keypad is none too happy either. It has been good but I'd like a full size screen, keyboard and a CD drive. When I'm a rich writer, I'll probably get a macbook air or something but the Lenovo looks great right now.

I spent over a month shopping for the just right gifts for the kids. And then, I put together a list for the ex of stuff to give to the kids, and even bought some of it for him from Santa. And guess what? He's the fucking hero, again, despite putting no thought into any of it. He's the fucking hero as always, despite being completely unavailable for any real parenting, despite not taking care of any of their basic needs, he's the fucking hero.

And me- fucking chopped liver.

And to top it off, he's in love with some teenager half a country away and he's constantly whining about it on facebook where his son can see it, where I can see it, but he's the fucking hero so nothing he does can be wrong. I'll end up the bad guy again, as always.

I spent over a month shopping for the just right gifts for the kids. And then, I put together a list for the ex of stuff to give to the kids, and even bought some of it for him from Santa. And guess what? He's the fucking hero, again, despite putting no thought into any of it. He's the fucking hero as always, despite being completely unavailable for any real parenting, despite not taking care of any of their basic needs, he's the fucking hero.

And me- fucking chopped liver.

And to top it off, he's in love with some teenager half a country away and he's constantly whining about it on facebook where his son can see it, where I can see it, but he's the fucking hero so nothing he does can be wrong. I'll end up the bad guy again, as always.

All men who are not me are such pigs!

I hate the internet right now. Actually, not the Internet. Just FB, Twitter, email, MM, and anywhere else I have to interact with large numbers of ppl. Lit and FiSH are the only exceptions right now.

I don't have the ability to leave my house. (No car, no friends/acquaintances/anything in this town, nothing within walking distance.) I don't have the ability to work right now (again, no transport, and the job I have been doing for the past year is null here), so all I do is write and get minimal social contact online. On top of that, a pre-existing condition has accelerated, which is going to cause me no end of grief. I'm extremely depressed, very moody, and spend the majority of my time in varying amounts of pain- that I can't medicate for fear of causing problems with the aforementioned condition.

And honestly, if these people keep fucking pulling this aggravating, obnoxious, preachy shit at me, I'm going to start blocking them.

I know part of the reason he wants to work with me again is to try and get in my pants, but it's so nice to hear that he not only wants to work with me, but that he thought our last shoot produced some great stuff.

This is goodbye. I finally got you out of my head and out of my heart. You're not under my skin anymore and I dont constantly think about you.
I never thought this day would arrive; when I could say I'm over you but today is the day. I'm over you. This is goodbye.

Probably.

This is goodbye. I finally got you out of my head and out of my heart. You're not under my skin anymore and I dont constantly think about you.
I never thought this day would arrive; when I could say I'm over you but today is the day. I'm over you. This is goodbye.

Probably.

Hey Maggot, what's new? :D

You know that feeling of heartbreak? Where your chest gets tight, and it feels like sharp, jagged things are stabbing into your ribcage everytime you breathe? That feeling that is so intense, and so awful, that it closes your throat and feels like dying?

Got it.

These next few days can't go quickly enough. Can't end soon enough. I hurt so badly right now I want to scream, and break things, and watch them burn to smoldering ashes.

This is the worst year I have ever had in my life.

My boyfriend has bitched about his mom cleaning at all hours of the day and night. That it was disruptive, inconsiderate, and neurotic. That when he was little, she wouldn't let him in his own room because she didn't want him to get out toys or sit on the bed.

Now what is he doing. Cleaning the fucking carpet, blasting loud music, and singing at the top of his voice at 11 pm. And I want to fucking go to bed.

I don't want to nag, but shit. Our whole house is chaos because of this carpet and furniture cleaning project.

My father was up vomiting half the night. Wonder if I will be next like a couple of years ago...

__

The ATI video card that I bought for my home PC won't work in it. Only Nvidia products work in it apparently. So now I need to buy another new Nvidia card and figure out how to get my money back from the ATI card that I can't use.

I have no idea how to meet people in a bar type situation, and I am pretty sure I have become afraid of attractive women at some point in the last few years...

My boyfriend has bitched about his mom cleaning at all hours of the day and night. That it was disruptive, inconsiderate, and neurotic. That when he was little, she wouldn't let him in his own room because she didn't want him to get out toys or sit on the bed.

Now what is he doing. Cleaning the fucking carpet, blasting loud music, and singing at the top of his voice at 11 pm. And I want to fucking go to bed.

I don't want to nag, but shit. Our whole house is chaos because of this carpet and furniture cleaning project.
1. He's cleaning.
2. He's not at the bar, or the strip club.

Count your blessings.

I have no idea how to meet people in a bar type situation, and I am pretty sure I have become afraid of attractive women at some point in the last few years...

My grandpa told me a long time ago, if you're going to ride a Harley, you had damned well better learn to ride a bicycle first. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back