Masturbation...can't get enough

K

KittyKat_1

I was wondering who all on this forum masturbates?..Any woman do?...if so would you talk to someone online while doing it?

I do masturbati very often

I prefer not to, but I have to. If I don't get off several times a day I can't sleep.

I was wondering who all on this forum masturbates?..Any woman do?...if so would you talk to someone online while doing it?

I do masturbati very often

I strongly suspect that 'everyone' on this forum masturbates. Talking to someone online is maybe not as prevalent, but I'm sure exciting to some, both men and women. Are you just interested in women talking as they masturbate? I'd be interested, but I'm a guy. Would the 'talking' be one way or conversational.

Pms and other things..

How do i turn on pms?

I'm instrseted in more of women and men doing this...maybe talking a little dirty

How do i turn on pms?

I'm instrseted in more of women and men doing this...maybe talking a little dirty

USER CP top left of screen
EDIT OPTIONS
MESSAGES AND NOTIFICATIONS
PRIVATE MESSAGES
ENABLE PRIVATE MESSAGING:)

I love to masterbate and I do it every evening when I get on lit. But for me I like to edge as much as possible, so there are times when I go a few days before I will finally cum.
I have gotten pretty good at typing with one hand ;)

I use my left hand when I wanna cheat on my right hand.

hi

I love to masterbate and I do it every evening when I get on lit. But for me I like to edge as much as possible, so there are times when I go a few days before I will finally cum.
I have gotten pretty good at typing with one hand ;)

try with a plug snug in place.

I probably masterbate too much.
However, it's not like I'm getting laid any time this decade, so I might as well. -_-

I mostly save myself for pussy or cleavage. When the gaps between fucks are longer I enjoy the build up of horn in me.

Back