Hair or shaved ?

Hair or Shaved?

- I absolutely love a pubic mound/hair on women. It is visually very erotic and looking at a full grown woman with a bush is an instant turn on for me. :) My significant other and I have full untrimmed bushes along with with a nice ring of anal hair on both of us. ;-) We are both of a classic native design of minimal body hair, but hirsute in thick bushes. She has a very smooth ass, and an endearing "flat butt" ;-) heehee

I've come full circle on this.
Used to prefer completely shaved, both myself and my partner.
Now, I really like close trimmed.
Easier to maintain as well.

I like to keep mine fully waxed, until a partner remarks otherwise I'll probably keep it that way.

Oooh not shaved, though it can be annoying when it gets a little long. A cm or two long in length is good. On my body I like it so that it can be grabbed if I want. It's rough and slightly painful and there are times when I love it. I also find everything feels less pleasurable if I shave. It simply feels better not to.

And on other women, same deal. It's so attractive. I don't know why it's such a thing to shave it all off.

I prefer to look like a woman. I keep it trimmed but I like the feeling and the natural state of my age.

neatly trimmed and designed is my preference. I do it for 2 women every few months!

Brazilian wax for me, shaved for my wife - nothing beats the feel of skin on skin!

I keep it tight, as does my wife. But I really wouldn't care how she kept it. Well not total nightmare bush but a pretty thick bush wouldn't keep me away!

KC

Originally shaved but then switched to epilation (wife's idea). Only needs to be done once every week or two. Regrowth is not itchy since the new hair is soft.

I refuse to shave any more. Might trim it if asked nicely but if he can put up with the wrinkles, a little hair should not deter him.

Back