VA friends

Tgif!!!

Happy TGIF 540!!! So ready for this work week to be over!!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I am in quantico right now...only for a short time....if anyone wants to "hook up" let me know...

, , , , Hello all -

..................Beautiful bright, breezy day at the beach today! :cool:

, , , , Hello all -

..................Beautiful bright, breezy day at the beach today! :cool:

It was a great day tooo.....a slight breeze......glad I worked by the river for most of the day...

Hope that you had a good one....

CF

It was a great day tooo.....a slight breeze......glad I worked by the river for most of the day...

Hope that you had a good one....

CF

Thank you CF! It was great, I work across the street from the ocean, taking breaks out there was so nice today! Always a little breeze by the water, but today it was strong gusts, with the sun shining away!
k

Thank you CF! It was great, I work across the street from the ocean, taking breaks out there was so nice today! Always a little breeze by the water, but today it was strong gusts, with the sun shining away!
k

Ahhh reminds me of my days in the Navy......the wind in your face...the salt on your lips and the big blue sky.....loved it.....

glad that you had a good day.

cf

Sounds like yours at the river was just as enjoyable, even though you were working too! Love those endless blue sky's -

k

Sounds like yours at the river was just as enjoyable, even though you were working too! Love those endless blue sky's -

k

yeah it was pretty sweet.......no complaints there.....where I was working there where a lot of rose bushes and gardenia blossoms....so it smelt quite nice too.

i wont even go into the sunsets or the sunrises that I saw....or even the nights of endless stars

Can't remember if I posted in this...

I bounce back and forth between Pittsburgh and Montgomery County (MD), but before that I was in Woodbridge (703) and Stafford (540) and when I'm in town, I still get down to parts of Virginia.

Welcome tempr1974 and welcome to Lit and the thread.....

Loved your pic thread as well.

hope to see more of you.

46 SWM in Hampton Roads area

Hello. I'm a fellow 540er. A bit east of the mountains. I sneak on here as I'm married and my wife doesn't want me chatting with other women. I find such sneaking irresistible though. Perhaps you might like to chat sometime on Yahoo and see how we get along? I do love some secret, adulterous chat. I look forward to chatting.

Happy Fall fellow va'ers!
Its been a while since I have been on, so checking in with everyone. Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!

Back