12 days of Christmas

On the eigth day of Christmas, my true Master gave to me: eight hours of freedom. (To do whatever I want to do to Him.), seven sultry sexpots, six slickened ice cubes, five vibro-things!, four lips for teasing, three sets of speed cuffs, two nipple clamps, and an erection as tall as a pear tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas, the Lit-verse gave to me....eight horny hotties*, seven sultry sexpots, six slickened ice cubes, five vibro-things! Four lips for teasing, three sets of speed cuffs, two nipple clamps, and an erection tall as a pear tree.

*There is bound to be overlap with the women these things could describe. Some may not be mentioned but they are certainly bound to reappear in the rest of the days; and so this list reads:

1. Cait
2. Brit
3. Luna
4. Thyri
5. Cherry
6. Dee
7. Cheska
8. Sasha

Wow how the song has improved....heh sexpot.. *giggles, blushes and goes and hides in her pool.

On the eighth day of Christmas, the Lit-verse gave to me....eight horny hotties*, seven sultry sexpots, six slickened ice cubes, five vibro-things! Four lips for teasing, three sets of speed cuffs, two nipple clamps, and an erection tall as a pear tree.

*There is bound to be overlap with the women these things could describe. Some may not be mentioned but they are certainly bound to reappear in the rest of the days; and so this list reads:

1. Cait
2. Brit
3. Luna
4. Thyri
5. Cherry
6. Dee
7. Cheska
8. Sasha

I was going to say Eight Masters mounting..... but I don't know all the guys.

1. Cait
2. Brit
3. Luna
4. Thyri
5. Cherry
6. Dee
7. Cheska
8. Sasha
YES!!!!!!!!!!! I made the list! woohoooo! :kiss:

Lucky you, Cherry. I hadn't seen the one with 8 days, otherwise I would have started on the ninth. It's too late now to go back and fix. Besides, I like the number 8 better. I wonder when I'll be mentioned. :?

On the first day of Christmas my dark angel sent me a gift I adore
A whip so pliable… it just makes him beg for more!

On the second day of Christmas my dark angel gave me gifts I adore
2 satin corsets in the color pink and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the third day of Christmas my dark angel gave to me gifts I adore
3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the fourth day of Christmas my dark angel gave to me gifts I adore
4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the 5th day of Christmas my dark angel have to me gifts I adore
5 blind folds, 4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the 6th day of Christmas my dark angel have to me gifts I adore
6 anal beads, 5 blind folds, 4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the 7th day of Christmas my dark angel have to me gifts I adore
7 tubes of KY, 6 anal beads, 5 blind folds, 4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

On the 8th day of Christmas my dark angel have to me gifts I adore
8 sensual ice cubes, 7 tubes of KY, 6 anal beads, 5 blind folds, 4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

only here to read what was written and to wave at Cheska...

*hugs tight*:heart:

On the 9th day fo Christmas, my true love gave to me,
9 Sexy toys for the really Sexy Good Booooi's!

My thread, I can make specials for whom ever I want :p

:cattail:

*hugs tight*:heart:

On the 9th day fo Christmas, my true love gave to me,
9 Sexy toys for the really Sexy Good Booooi's!

My thread, I can make specials for whom ever I want :p

:cattail:

*cuddles tightly*

Thank you beauty...am playing catch up on owed posts...and then I will be back to torment X with Kayla...

:rose::kiss:

On the 9th day of Christmas my dark angel gave to me gifts I adore...
9 well placed violet zaps , 8 ice cubes, 7 tubes of KY, 6 anal beads, 5 blind folds, 4 soft feathers, 3 wicked clamps, 2 pink corsets and a whip so pliable it made him beg for more!

For Cheska

8 Master Mounting

1: Mythil
2: Raven
3: NightFreak
4: FHD
5: Noon
6: Nova
7: fr33ks33k (even though he bumped me)
8: CG

1. Cait
2. Brit
3. Luna
4. Thyri
5. Cherry
6. Dee
7. Cheska
8. Sasha

I'm a horny hottie?

No wait... that's good, right?

That's me, a good girl *nodnod*

*she says as her halo falls off and tarnishes right before her eyes*

Hey, definition in my book of a good girl: Good at anything she does.

*scoops up her halo and sets it on her head again, only to have it fall rakishly over one eye as she saunters off with a flip of her skirt.*

*Comes back and leaves Fr33k a :rose: and a :kiss:*

Last edited:
Please save 10 for me. I really wanted to get on the list. For me, (don't think I'm filling in all the days, because I'm not, I just want to give my own bdsm twist to it and this should not affect the rest of the list), the list would read:

1. One Perfect Master
2. Two golden lockets
3. Three silver chains
4. Four shackles
5. Five Rings
6. Six hours of Sexual Exploration (Yay)
7. Seven men to gangbang me.
8. Eight toys to play with
9. Nine Ropes to Tie Master Up
10. Ten favorite desserts to use on Him
11. Eleven pieces of lingerie.
12. Twelve guests to celebrate our Joining Ceremony (Not wedding, but the official ceremony that happens when Master and Slave join together forever.)

I hope you like my list!

Please save 10 for me. I really wanted to get on the list. For me, (don't think I'm filling in all the days, because I'm not, I just want to give my own bdsm twist to it and this should not affect the rest of the list), the list would read:

1. One Perfect Master
2. Two golden lockets
3. Three silver chains
4. Four shackles
5. Five Rings
6. Six hours of Sexual Exploration (Yay)
7. Seven men to gangbang me.
8. Eight toys to play with
9. Nine Ropes to Tie Master Up
10. Ten favorite desserts to use on Him
11. Eleven pieces of lingerie.
12. Twelve guests to celebrate our Joining Ceremony (Not wedding, but the official ceremony that happens when Master and Slave join together forever.)

I hope you like my list!

it's very sweet. :D

I'm a horny hottie?

No wait... that's good, right?

That's me, a good girl *nodnod*

*she says as her halo falls off and tarnishes right before her eyes*

Hey, definition in my book of a good girl: Good at anything she does.

*scoops up her halo and sets it on her head again, only to have it fall rakishly over one eye as she saunters off with a flip of her skirt.*

*Comes back and leaves Fr33k a :rose: and a :kiss:*

That is why I use Halo polish.:D

Back