Where's the Rest of Me?!

Stunning EJ, the eyes, the smile, and those beautiful sensual seamed stayups, hmmmm. Subscribed. Great to see you rocking this thread. Thank you D

"Shameless" ? Well, technically I suppose it's close to that. But there's nothing wrong with using a talent for marketing, especially if you think of this whole thread being part of the "invitations" mentioned above -- since the product and the materials used in the overall campaign are of such high quality, are an honest depiction, and so very pleasing to the eye.

:rolleyes:

From the Top

I have had several inquiries regarding the size and shape of my breasts. Let's just address that now:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Beach01.jpg
    Beach01.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 257

I have had several inquiries regarding the size and shape of my breasts. Let's just address that now:

The size and shape of your breasts should never be questioned again, they, much like your fantastic legs and the rest of you ooze sultry, teasing sexuality. :rose:

What an amazing body. Thank you for sharing your legs and bust size with us. I'm sure there have been many rear-end inquiries as well. If not, let me be the first!

I can't get over the legs though, whew.

The size and shape of your breasts should never be questioned again, they, much like your fantastic legs and the rest of you ooze sultry, teasing sexuality. :rose:

I "ooze"?

Well, if it's "sultry, teasing sexuality," I guess that's not so bad!

:D

Is this what you had in mind?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hmmm. Your legs look amazing in these pictures thank you sweets x

What an amazing body. Thank you for sharing your legs and bust size with us. I'm sure there have been many rear-end inquiries as well. If not, let me be the first!

I can't get over the legs though, whew.

Sexy legs!!!

Love your legs! They are soooo sexy ;)

I think these [stockings] are 'Cuban heel'. Yes?

Very sexy.

:)

A heartfelt thank you to all you gentlemen for your kind words regarding my stocking clad legs.

(And yes, those are called "Cuban Heels.")

Back