Beautiful Breast Implants

Ain't no such thing as beautiful breast implants. Kind of like playing with a rock.
 
Boobs are boobs! Real or fake, big or small, I love them all. I will add this though, the fake ones hold their shape longer and women with fake boobs seem to always have hard nipples. Nipples poking through a shirt always grab my eyes attention.
 
Boobs are boobs! Real or fake, big or small, I love them all. I will add this though, the fake ones hold their shape longer and women with fake boobs seem to always have hard nipples. Nipples poking through a shirt always grab my eyes attention.
Fake boobs are offensive.
 
How can somebody else's body offend you?

You may find them unattractive or unappealing but to take offence to something that is none of your business is ridiculous.
 
They're an abomination. A violation of nature. They're no good. Natural is always better.
 
Whilst I await the outcome of my hormone taking breast implants is a route I may opt for at some point in the future. Hopefully this thread will provide me with some inspiration!
 
They're an abomination. A violation of nature. They're no good. Natural is always better.
Mostly agree with this. However, if a girl doesn't like her boobs and wants a boob job to feel better about herself then go for it. Nobody's business but her own
 
Mostly agree with this. However, if a girl doesn't like her boobs and wants a boob job to feel better about herself then go for it. Nobody's business but her own

Just consider the mentality of a person who thinks they can improve their self esteem by voluntarily becoming less real in the most intimate way.
 
The most attractive people accept their imperfections. News flash: Nobody's perfect.
 
I would make a distinction between those that just want bigger boobs and those that are changing what they see as a physical defect. In the later, I view it as no different than getting your teeth fixed. We shouldn't judge people by their appearance but it happens all the same. If a lady doesn't happen to like her 'fried egg' tits and wants some shape too them, I would not shame her for having some work done. It is not something you can fix by diet and exercise. I know this is taking it to an extreme but surely the survivor of a mastectomy would get a pass for having a boob job to help her recovery.

At this point I will apologize. The OP wanted photos of fake tits and I have aided in taking the thread in another direction. I shall stop here. Others may have the last word if they want it.
 
I find it offensive when people pass judgment on the personal choices other people make with their own bodies.
 
I find it offensive when people pass judgment on the personal choices other people make with their own bodies.

Grow up! Who gives a shit what I think?
I don't like them. They offend me. I would not have a close personal relationship with a woman with rubber tits. Every girl I know that has breast implants has been a pain in the ass.
Do whatever you want. I don't care. In my opinion, cosmetic breast augmentation is offensive, as is almost every other cosmetic surgical procedure. Naomi Judd was on the "TodaY" show yesterday. Holy shit!. She could have saved herself all the trouble and just bought a mask. 71 years old and she can't make a facial expression. Offensive.
 
I find it offensive when people pass judgment on the personal choices other people make with their own bodies.

Amen!

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Opinions are worth what you pay for them. And they are like assholes, everybody has one.

I've never regretted a word I didn't say.
 
They're an abomination. A violation of nature. They're no good. Natural is always better.
Ok. So next time your teeth hurt - just get them torn out and leave bare gums in your mouth. I heard implants are against nature =D
 
Funny thing is, one of the most popular ladies in the Am Pic forum has implants. She gets so many compliments on her great body yet you'd never suspect that she has "fake boobs", as some of you like to say. Unfortunately, too many bad boob jobs are posted on the internet. Those that get a great surgeon, that goes after a more natural look, don't brag about it. They shouldn't.

Actually, I just remembered that there is another popular gal on here that also has implants. Again, you'd never know it because she also went more natural instead of super size.

Just goes to show, you can't judge a boob by it's shape, :D
 
There is no such thing as beautiful breast implants. Big, natural, sagging boobs are absolutely beautiful. The lower they hang, the more beautiful they are.
 
There is no such thing as beautiful breast implants. Big, natural, sagging boobs are absolutely beautiful. The lower they hang, the more beautiful they are.

Agreed 100% !
Aircraft defy gravity.
Tits....should not!
;)
 
...and yet, not one photo
breast-implants.jpg
 
Back
Top