StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can smother you with butter and marshmallows? I love Yummy Yams :p

Is it too late to get in on the smother in butter and marshmallows and being eaten by you? I REALLY want in on this deal.
attachment.php

damn, trying to figure out who smothered what where...

this is as confusing as this afternoon on paired pics...

Is it too late to get in on the smother in butter and marshmallows and being eaten by you? I REALLY want in on this deal.
attachment.php

Never too late for you! :) I will smother and lick you clean time and time again. :devil:

Pervy brat! Lol!

You know it! :D

damn, trying to figure out who smothered what where...

this is as confusing as this afternoon on paired pics...

It all started with dirtyoldperv being all "yammish"

Never too late for you! :) I will smother and lick you clean time and time again. :devil:

You know it! :D

It all started with dirtyoldperv being all "yammish"

So what you are saying is that people are still going crazy over your bath pics. Can't blame them!!!! 😈😈👅👅👅

I usually take showers, to which I've brought you along on a couple. My busy life doesn't normally lend time for luxurious baths.

Last night I decided that I wanted do just that, so I lit some candles, ran some nice hot water, added some bubbles and decided to invite you in with me. :devil:

So come in with me, bring a glass of wine.

Why thank you Kindly, you look positively stunning,:heart: mmmm yes, Red wine and some Dark chocolate, yeah delish. :rose::rose::rose:

Good morning Stackey. I don't know why I'm just coming across your thread, but you have a very enthusiastic subscriber here. I am West Coast based visiting the east coast this past week. I love your teasing and your toned figure. Thank you for the pics I look forward to seeing more of you.

Thank you! :)

Good morning beautiful xx

Good morning to you sexy :kiss:

MORE naughty bath pictures?! Yum! :devil:

Coming right up! :devil:

Why thank you Kindly, you look positively stunning,:heart: mmmm yes, Red wine and some Dark chocolate, yeah delish.

what a great combination :) thank you

Good morning Stackey. I don't know why I'm just coming across your thread, but you have a very enthusiastic subscriber here. I am West Coast based visiting the east coast this past week. I love your teasing and your toned figure. Thank you for the pics I look forward to seeing more of you.

Thanks Doc, Nice to meet you. :)

You only knew the things you make me think about.

Oh please don't keep those naughty thoughts all to yourself now. :devil: do share :)

The water was quite warm. The soft flickering light of the candles danced on the walls. While waiting for you to undress, I slipped down beneath the bubbles allowing the water to flow over my face and hair.

MMmmmmmm, it felt so relaxing. I lay still for a moment feeling the warmth on my back. Sitting up, I then made room for you to slip into the other end of the tub. We quietly sipped our wine together, not speaking.....just enjoying the warmth and serenity of the quiet bath. Using my washcloth, I occasionally squeezed the fragrant water down my exposed skin, re-warming it.

Attachments

• bath5.jpeg
    bath5.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,880
  • bath5pastel.jpg
    bath5pastel.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 229
  • bath5soft.jpeg
    bath5soft.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 213
  • bath6.jpeg
    bath6.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 1,472
  • bath7.jpeg
    bath7.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,551
The water was quite warm. The soft flickering light of the candles danced on the walls. While waiting for you to undress, I slipped down beneath the bubbles allowing the water to flow over my face and hair.

MMmmmmmm, it felt so relaxing. I lay still for a moment feeling the warmth on my back. Sitting up, I then made room for you to slip into the other end of the tub. We quietly sipped our wine together, not speaking.....just enjoying the warmth and serenity of the quiet bath. Using my washcloth, I occasionally squeezed the fragrant water down my exposed skin, re-warming it.

attachment.php

Oh I so want to join you for this bath. Great photos. And this one is just spectacular. Great composition and lighting. The soft focus around the edges brings the viewer's focus of attention to your face. Your expression clearly shows that you are enjoying the moment, letting the sensations of the warm soothing bath water linger as long as possible.

I look at this photo and can feel your pleasure. So well done.

Good morning sexy Stackey!!

I see you've got multiple versions of bath#5 - I don't blame you! That is my favorite pose of this series. The B&W version is far and away the best one! Fantastic!!

Thank you! :)

Oh I so want to join you for this bath. Great photos. And this one is just spectacular. Great composition and lighting. The soft focus around the edges brings the viewer's focus of attention to your face. Your expression clearly shows that you are enjoying the moment, letting the sensations of the warm soothing bath water linger as long as possible.

I look at this photo and can feel your pleasure. So well done.

Thanks so much! :kiss:

"Oh I so want to join you for this bath." Aren't you already there? ;) :devil:

Well chosen words sexy. The imagery is perfect! Your pics are really sensual. :)

an extra :) something fun, experimenting with editing :)

I thought I felt like someone was spying on my in my bathroom. :)

Who was outside my window? :D

Joke from my brother in law to share:

"Last night, I stood out side and watched my sister-in-law naked for 2 hours......
......Then I got cold and went back home to get dressed" :D

Attachments

• window to the bath.jpeg
    window to the bath.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 690

Mmmm dreamy :heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back