Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Bump

Enjoying a couple hours of naked time before I have to get busy for the day.
 
Put on a pair of gym shorts (and that's all), then drove the dogs over to my parents' farm (they're off camping this weekend. I left the shorts in the car and walked the dogs around while nude.
 
Given the unusually warm weather here in Florida, very conducive to still be spending Saturday (and Sunday) mornings naked around the house.
 
Would love to spend the day naked but have yard work to do and a bit cold for that :(
Will spend the mornings naked though :) maybe some naked hot tub time too :)
 
Would love to spend the day naked but have yard work to do and a bit cold for that :(
Will spend the mornings naked though :) maybe some naked hot tub time too :)
Yep, hard to be able to spend an entire day naked. Maybe if we lived out in the country.
 
naked now and catching up on some reading. getting horny but love to stay naked as long as I can. or at least till my daughter comes home. then the dash to my room to dress
 
Was able to spend a quiet morning naked and reading post, stories and watching a video or two...precious times that don't happen nearly enough.
 
Harldly ever get to do it anymore, but jump at the opportunity when it presents.
 
A little "me" time this morning before the chaos of the day kicks in and can't think of a better way to spend it than buck naked. A little chilly bit I will find a way to keep warm :)

Have a great weekend!
 
First chilly morning of the season, but that hasn't stopped me from enjoying a naked Saturday morning at home!
 
I haven't put any clothes on yet this morning.

However, the wife's home (no, she doesn't join me in my nudity, alas), so I"m sure somewhere along the line, she's going to call up here and want to do something.

I intend to sit here naked as long as possible, though...
 
Too cold here - plus with carers coming in 4 times a day, it's waaay too risky
 
Time to put some clothes on :(

It was a fun couple of hours but now onto the rest of the day.

Have a great weekend and hope you can get naked for some of it!
 
Non-sexual nudity can be lots of fun. Even though it does not lead to any sex at the time, the sensual nature of it may influence the future.

Agree, it i very difficult to practice non-sexual nudity, but once you become adept at it being nude together becomes a routine thing, but it may lead to a very good and satisfying time together later in the day
 
Back
Top