Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool...what about the older 800 models? I assume they can sniff them out. I saw a pit bull mix the other day and I've been taking care of her. Mind if I introduce her to the pack?

The more dogs the better. Besides, it will keep the walkers from eating them if we bring them here and teach them to bark to warn us of intruders.

Not a problem Brad. I like to keep it light. Don't want to weigh myself down if we have to high tail it out of there.

*biting nails* I really want to blow off some steam CG. Makes me feel useful. Can I swap ya for a private viewing of Holy Grail later?

Sweet. Bring just enough weaponry, but more than enough to reload. :D

We could blow off more than just steam.

Did I hear you say you have tunes? We so could fucking announce ourselves with authority to those dead motherfuckers. What tunes do you got?

The more dogs the better. Besides, it will keep the walkers from eating them if we bring them here and teach them to bark to warn us of intruders.

Awesome. She's sweet. And she's got the best part of all her mixes. Thanks.

...I think I can manage both...of her! But really, Dave...those costumes are so constricting. Don't you have something else??

Really? All she's wearing is a throw over gown and a little cape-y thing hanging off of her tiara.

Go nekkie if you want, Janee. It's a whole new world.

I'll start making movie munchies...nachos, popcorn, wings, margaritas. And the med bay is stocked...just in case. And I found dove body wash in there...strange.

Make whatever you want. We're happy to have you and your culinary talents.

...I think I can manage both...of her! But really, Dave...those costumes are so constricting. Don't you have something else??

I'll start making movie munchies...nachos, popcorn, wings, margaritas. And the med bay is stocked...just in case. And I found dove body wash in there...strange.

Wings? Did someone say wings? Like from my hometown, Buffalo?

Hmmm....going out on patrol with DA. Would ya save me some?

Well if you're not interested in the movie, you can shower in the ladies locker room and pick any empty dormitory room...or an occupied one if the mutual interest is there between you and the occupant.

And 'type'? Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?
You know... Its the middle of what looks very much like an apocalypse. People are turning into horrifying monsters and running around eating people.

I though you'd be more worried about staying alive than caring for animals that, for the most part, can care for themselves. Not saying thats bad, just surprising.

* shrugs*

Oh and if you can find me a forge and some iron I'll shoe 'em too.

Sweet. Bring just enough weaponry, but more than enough to reload. :D

We could blow off more than just steam.

Did I hear you say you have tunes? We so could fucking announce ourselves with authority to those dead motherfuckers. What tunes do you got?
I hear you loud and clear. I'll grab a couple bandoleers for rounds.

As for tunes, I'm a fan of all sorts, from Eagles to Rolling Stones, metal to classical. I tend to go a bit heavier when hunting. Maybe Alabama 3, Woke up this morning, as we roll out?

You know... Its the middle of what looks very much like an apocalypse. People are turning into horrifying monsters and running around eating people.

I though you'd be more worried about staying alive than caring for animals that, for the most part, can care for themselves. Not saying thats bad, just surprising.

* shrugs*

He seems to be worried about everything that is living and nothing that is dead. Nothing wrong with that AFAIC. Just sayin'

Would ya save me some?

I'll do ya one better. One of the ladies said last night that she can bake. So I'll do some 'splainin' and get her to make a batch of Kimmelweck rolls. When you get back, we'll have a couple of Beef on 'weck sammiches and discuss how to handle organizing this group of survivors.

* shrugs*

Well, horses are people too. I was a cowboy in another life and I won't see our equine friends suffering. We'll find you a forge and some iron. I guess my cattle brands are going to be useless in this world since all the cattle are mine already. So maybe we'll start with bending those into shoes for the horses that need it.

And my Florida Cracker 14' bullwhip is not exactly necessary anymore so maybe I'll give that to WhipLuvr.

Last edited:
I hear you loud and clear. I'll grab a couple bandoleers for rounds.

As for tunes, I'm a fan of all sorts, from Eagles to Rolling Stones, metal to classical. I tend to go a bit heavier when hunting. Maybe Alabama 3, Woke up this morning, as we roll out?

Sounds great! And looks sexy on you, baby.

Got myself a gun! Fuck yeah. I love metal when I'm hunting. How about some White Zombie Black Sunshine?

This is gonna be fun.

Let's roll!!!

I'll do ya one better. One of the ladies said last night that she can bake. So I'll do some 'splainin' and get her to make a batch of Kimmelweck rolls. When you get back, we'll have a couple of Beef on 'weck sammiches and discuss how to handle organizing this group of survivors.

Holy fuck, boss! Beef on 'weck!?! Haven't had one of those since before all this shit started. Jeebus. I'm salivating like a Pavlov's Dog...between all the boobage and the food, I think I'm gonna be happy here.

Sounds great! And looks sexy on you, baby.

Got myself a gun! Fuck yeah. I love metal when I'm hunting. How about some White Zombie Black Sunshine?

This is gonna be fun.

Let's roll!!!
More than perfect Zombie to hunt zombies. So poetic!
Grabbed some energy drinks and nibbles just in case it's dead out there, or not so dead.

*waves to the group* y'all look killer. Enjoy the flick.

Well, horses are people too. I was a cowboy in another life and I won't see our equine friends suffering. We'll find you a forge and some iron. I guess my cattle brands are going to be useless in this world since all the cattle are mine already. So maybe we'll start with bending those into shoes for the horses that need it.

And my Florida Cracker 14' bullwhip is not exactly necessary anymore so maybe I'll give that to WhipLuvr.
* chuckles*
I think you misunderstand me.

How about some White Zombie Black Sunshine?

Haha, that's the name of the XB Falcon Coupe that I have parked under cover down in the motor pool. I know the car in the song was a Mustang, but the Mad Max paint job just made me think of that song when I was building it.

Holy fuck, boss! Beef on 'weck!?! Haven't had one of those since before all this shit started. Jeebus. I'm salivating like a Pavlov's Dog...between all the boobage and the food, I think I'm gonna be happy here.

Haha. I know how to take care of the troops. I learned that from reading about Chesty Puller.

Really? All she's wearing is a throw over gown and a little cape-y thing hanging off of her tiara.

Go nekkie if you want, Janee. It's a whole new world.

Men.:rolleyes: you have no idea what went on underneath those things. I'm fine with my corset. I might change during the movie though, that okay by you?

Wings? Did someone say wings? Like from my hometown, Buffalo?

Hmmm....going out on patrol with DA. Would ya save me some?

Of course, we always make sure the returning patrols have hot food...after we inspect for infection...that's when you have to get nakey.

More than perfect Zombie to hunt zombies. So poetic!
Grabbed some energy drinks and nibbles just in case it's dead out there, or not so dead.

*waves to the group* y'all look killer. Enjoy the flick.

And it's dark...so black sunshine fits, too. It's how I think, sweetheart. Thanks for grabbing some pogey bait. That's awesome. I like the way you think.

See y'all! Have fun watching the Knights who say Ni.

Men.:rolleyes: you have no idea what went on underneath those things. I'm fine with my corset. I might change during the movie though, that okay by you?

Change whenever you want. Nekkie is always good too. This isn't the world you knew.

Haha, that's the name of the XB Falcon Coupe that I have parked under cover down in the motor pool. I know the car in the song was a Mustang, but the Mad Max paint job just made me think of that song when I was building it.

Haha. I know how to take care of the troops. I learned that from reading about Chesty Puller.

Nice. Looks like I'm gonna fit right in.

Chesty Puller? Wasn't he some famous jarhead?

I'm more partial to Omar Bradley...aka Brad. :D

* shrugs*
Tough to put into words. Lets just say you're offering me the wrong end of the whip.

I know that part. I thought I was misunderstanding something about the horses.

But I want you to keep my whip. And bring it to me when I should use it.

I know that part. I thought I was misunderstanding something about the horses.

But I want you to keep my whip. And bring it to me when I should use it.
*grins*
Alright then.... I'll be in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back