The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinks the DarkWarrioress should join her in nerdiness, as she left the game and went back, as well.

She smiles and nods.

Fair enough. Still...you totally should. I support nerdy things.

I'm feeling the need to kill things and finally starting to miss the game a little. After three years of playing it every damn day, I needed a break. But I'm feeling the urge creep up on me... *twitch*

the nerd urge.

*nod*

I understand this urge. I went to other games for a while, but something about the wow-crack draws you back. A lot of it has to do with the fact that I have several good writing friends there, but I'd also get back into raiding a bit.....though very cautiously. I rather enjoy my social life and I have a job where I can no longer commit to killing massive bosses. I still kill stuff lots, though :)

Last edited:
I understand this urge. I went to other games for a while, but something about the wow-crack draws you back. A lot of it has to do with the fact that I have several good writing friends there, but I'd also get back into raiding a bit.....though very cautiously. I rather enjoy my social life and I have a job where I can no longer commit to killing massive bosses. I still kill stuff lots, though :)

My guild left a bad taste in my mouth where raiding was concerned. I'm not a gamer by a long shot but I did enjoy raiding until a few ruined it. It was a learning curve for me. Still, I like the game. I haven't done dungeons or raids in over a year now.

Guilds can do that, honestly. Good raiding guilds are hard to come by. There are a lot of factors involved. But I do enjoy raiding and doing dungeons. My main is a warlock...I rather enjoy blowing stuff up lol. I can play tank and healing classes, but I'm really good at killing stuff. So I tend to mostly stick to that. And RPing.

Morning darlings, dolls, deviants, and ding a-lings!!

Alright, I realize that the last one was a stretch.

I swear to hell sleep deprivation makes me a better writer, when I can focus to do it that is.

I swear to hell sleep deprivation makes me a better writer, when I can focus to do it that is.

That's the best time for me to write, for hours apparently. It helps me shut off all the other shit that's keeping me awake.

That's the best time for me to write, for hours apparently. It helps me shut off all the other shit that's keeping me awake.

You know that might be it. The only problem with it is I have to go to work in an hour and I have another post I owe, but I don't think I can manage it.

You know that might be it. The only problem with it is I have to go to work in an hour and I have another post I owe, but I don't think I can manage it.

-giggles-

Well you know you havent cured your insomnia so you will have more chances to write in the not too distant future.

Okay PGoD's piece is done...

I shoulda probably set a month in it, but I will leave it up to him.

I hope it works.

Who is next?

LT: I find it endlessly amusing that an older, South African surgeon bounces to Lady Gaga and Ke$ha while he operates on people's spines...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back