I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning,
My guy is lying there sleeping like a baby. I woke about an hour ago and couldn't resist slipping down under the covers and tasting his cock. Of course he awoke, threw off the covers and began his slow thrusting until he fed me and I let him go back to sleep.

And how did your morning start?

Morning,
My guy is lying there sleeping like a baby. I woke about an hour ago and couldn't resist slipping down under the covers and tasting his cock. Of course he awoke, threw off the covers and began his slow thrusting until he fed me and I let him go back to sleep.

And how did your morning start?

Morning :)
Wishing I was your guy , great way to start the day
Started my day kind of the same but the only thing sneaking under my covers was my right hand :)

Morning :)
Wishing I was your guy , great way to start the day
Started my day kind of the same but the only thing sneaking under my covers was my right hand :)

Haven't been able to do it very often, but I love early morning cock sucking. Love the sounds and the look on his face when he finally opens his eyes and realizes that the mouth on his cock is real :heart:

Haven't been able to do it very often, but I love early morning cock sucking. Love the sounds and the look on his face when he finally opens his eyes and realizes that the mouth on his cock is real :heart:

Oh my, what a wonderful way to be woke up. Where have you been all my life. :D

Not Alone

I suggest your fantasy is one shared by others at least based upon my experience from Lit in the last 4-5 years, 56 and going strong here.

Evening everyone. Hope everyones day is going great. Yes mine is going great as well. :D

I have kind of a fetish for older men. Especially if they are out of shape, hairy, or ugly. I like the kind that look particularly brutal. Handsome men are good too, but nothing beats the feeling of degradation you get when an old, dissolute drunk pulls your hair back and slams his dirty cock inside you.

I have kind of a fetish for older men. Especially if they are out of shape, hairy, or ugly. I like the kind that look particularly brutal. Handsome men are good too, but nothing beats the feeling of degradation you get when an old, dissolute drunk pulls your hair back and slams his dirty cock inside you.
welcome LuLuLilac; just ignore the popcorrn throwing wench ok.

Evening TA How are you liking Florida so far? getting you fill of old guys?

(turns see warlock and runs to him. giving him a big hug and kiss) Missed you... Florida is good, lots of sun, and all the older men around here are married...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back