GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gia
Wow - sounds like you were rrrrockin with guitar! I try to find the chord-lessons on YouTube but the stuff I like isn't featured much. Meh... it just means I have to try harder. I found this young lady's cover and so I've been able to copy her fingering
http://youtu.be/qYWfcHyDIvE
Trying to sing AND play is my next mountain :rolleyes:

Is it tourettes? I know it's not PC but I've occasionally wanted the syndrome in shops :) Still, it sounds like you had a worthy day with all that family stuff. Mum and I went for a long walk because it was really windy and she loves that. We got soaked too but a hot bath has fixed the aching body now.
Back to Uni next week. Hmmm.

Mood: achey/glowey/tired/good
Music: BigBrad's Lit Radio!
Knickers: none, just in my dressing gown with smoooooth legs :)

Hi Gia
Wow - sounds like you were rrrrockin with guitar! I try to find the chord-lessons on YouTube but the stuff I like isn't featured much. Meh... it just means I have to try harder. I found this young lady's cover and so I've been able to copy her fingering
http://youtu.be/qYWfcHyDIvE
Trying to sing AND play is my next mountain :rolleyes:

Is it tourettes? I know it's not PC but I've occasionally wanted the syndrome in shops :) Still, it sounds like you had a worthy day with all that family stuff. Mum and I went for a long walk because it was really windy and she loves that. We got soaked too but a hot bath has fixed the aching body now.
Back to Uni next week. Hmmm.

Mood: achey/glowey/tired/good
Music: BigBrad's Lit Radio!
Knickers: none, just in my dressing gown with smoooooth legs :)
I love the weather. sleeping at my exs need to get not so little boy off to school in the morning. Normally at my house I sleep naked with my smoooooooth legs *giggle* my ex asked me if I was shaving my legs, I said no, her reply was "I hate you"(jokingly of course) She is a dark haired beauty so of course her hair shows. B.H. (Before hormones) I was very hairy much to my delight that much disappeared what was left was a light fuzz. Delightful in that I hated myself before.

Her ex boyfriend keeps dropping by without invitation, he was hugging on her(not respecting her boundaries which is why he is the ex now) She was making faces. When he left the room I giggled and asked her. Do you do that when I hug you? lol I am glad he is the ex. it makes things less awkward between us. Me and she that is. He keeps bringing her flowers even when she asked him to stop a long long time ago. He is an okay guy I guess. so she has fresh roses tonight. if the ex boyfriend had asked me I would have told him that she loves white daisies. interesting enough she did not want me to tell him. ahhh well. lol I hope you continue to to visit when you leave.:):rose:

Sahmain Blessings to all you lovely Vibers:kiss:

Gi, sounds like you having fun teasing, go for it girl :rose:

Sticky, I have to admit that living on the coast, sometimes when its gets really stormy I love to wander in the rain and wind, it feels cleansing , with a few glasses of vodka to warm up with on my return. Have a great time at Uni, enjoy these are great days of your life:rose:

Its been a busy Halloween but great fun, this is the time of year when being a burlesque drag queen is so much fun, theres no such concept as over the top.
Saturday will be my birthday so, having a night out with a number of my artistes, I foresee a lot of hangovers come Monday. I doubt we will sober up on Sunday :D

wearing: red satin, bath gown

music: The Dickies - Killer Klowns From Outer Space

mood: happy

sleeepy I think I shall take a nap, nice for after the shower. My breasts are achy from the hormones, means i am maintaining a good level of estrogen in my body. they may be growing a little more, that makes me happy.

Listening to Natalie Merchant "Carnival"
wearing: plain white bikini undies
Mood: sleepy and happy

say where has Mark gone? Gone and got himself a steady chicky? I miss him.
He knew how to behave among lesbians. lol.

panic attack in the performance on stage loss of confidence as the material was all well known and normally well performed.

Listening to Tom Waites "heart attack and vine"
wearing: blue flowered bikini undies
Mood: intoxicated, hiding from the pain ruminating, always ruminating and I am not a cow. I am certain that is a matter of opinion. *sigh* certainly you men make me feel like a piece of meat. Go away! :cool:

panic attack in the performance on stage loss of confidence as the material was all well known and normally well performed.

Listening to Tom Waites "heart attack and vine"
wearing: blue flowered bikini undies
Mood: intoxicated, hiding from the pain ruminating, always ruminating and I am not a cow. I am certain that is a matter of opinion. *sigh* certainly you men make me feel like a piece of meat. Go away! :cool:

unless you are one of my male friends who treats me like I am a lesbian which I am pretty much but being destitute emotionally one rushes toward love like a moth to a candle, brightness in the dark. feel like a fire fly I feel isolated in the night.:(

Dusting yourself down

Thank God there's more to life than Lit but then Lit has a weird way of echoing what happens in RL. As often as not it's the little things and the accretion of little things that gets to you - you know what I mean - like the days you ears seem to be extra-sensitive at picking up 'comments' or you spot more 'looks' in a day than normal. So I've unhitched from a few threads, purged my PM history and generally taken stock of things. Pfft - probably I'll think differently in the morning

Mood: bit empty
Knickers: none - dressing gown
Music: Annabel - Goldfrapp
:rose:

Amazing what a good sleep-on-it does though :rolleyes:

Last edited:
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back