Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with that, I'm no playing anymore. Gi' them a wee bit of fun and all of a sudden, I'm some poofter who likes the women tae beat up on him and humiliate him. I'll wear pants like the rest of the guys, so I will. Keep my kilt fer special occasions and such.

You know the ladies will be upset with me if you do that. They can't slip their hands up the kilt if you go and do that.

It started as a piece of fluff I thought might go 4-5 chs. I'm writing ch15 now and 25 chs ready with notes. I will end it by then. It's just too many good scenes I came up with, not to tie them all in. The latest is sitting at #51 in the All time high for lesbian, #3 for the last 30 days and all chapters but 2 are in the top for the last 12 months.

It's amazed me it was taken so well, but like 50, you never know what sparks a trend off.

Oh wow, congratulations to you! Impressive.

And yes, exactly. Everything that really sparks like that is shared by word of mouth. It strikes a chord with us so we want all of our friends to know. :)

LOL! I'm going to need to stick around then, aren't I?

Good thing I stumbled in here yesterday. :eek:;)

A trip back down memory lane here will open your eyes. It's a no holds barred place. Once someone consents, it's game over. Till then, we're all waiting impatient for the one to be the victim that night.

You know the ladies will be upset with me if you do that. They can't slip their hands up the kilt if you go and do that.

Aye, see what happens when ye abuse a priviledge? Gi' an inch and they take the lot!!!!:eek: Ne'er e'en left me a bloody inch, ye's didn't. Greedy harlots, ye are. :D:kiss:

A trip back down memory lane here will open your eyes. It's a no holds barred place. Once someone consents, it's game over. Till then, we're all waiting impatient for the one to be the victim that night.

Hmm, now I'm sort of scared I might miss something good if I leave.
Like, what's this I hear about you not letting a lady under your kilt anymore?!

*raises an eyebrow*

Soo... you're the one I should keep an eye on? :cool:

Only if ye want tae, that is. I'm no forcing ye tae, ye understand. It's just that I ha'e a nice Caber under it that fascinates the ladies so it does. Ha'e ye e'er heard of Caber Tossing? Grand game, we must play some time. ;):kiss:

Well guys, I have to work in the morning, and I have a long day tomorrow besides...

So I'm taking a shower, and heading to bed. :)

I'm glad I came in here and got a little better aquainted with some faces I have seen around for a few years, and some that I haven't.

Take care all. And once again, I hope that those of you that have had a rough day or week have a much easier time in the coming days. :heart: Goodnight!

Well guys, I have to work in the morning, and I have a long day tomorrow besides...

I'm glad I came in here and got a little better aquainted with some faces I have seen around for a few years, and some that I haven't.

Take care all. And once again, I hope that those of you that have had a rough day or week have a much easier time in the coming days. :heart: Goodnight!

Rest easy and enjoy the shower. It was nice to see you again too. :)

Only if ye want tae, that is. I'm no forcing ye tae, ye understand. It's just that I ha'e a nice Caber under it that fascinates the ladies so it does. Ha'e ye e'er heard of Caber Tossing? Grand game, we must play some time. ;):kiss:

I haven't heard of it... But just imagining that accent in my head makes me not really care what it is, I would volunteer to play, lol :devil:

Odd. Yourself?

Mine has been very busy, but very good. After I left Lit. it was non-stop running until I got home around 5:50 and then I started supper and then after that began the work on the brownies. Before I knew it, 10:30 pm had rolled up and the brownies were just getting put in the oven.

Tomorrow if I am on Lit. it is only because my oven is preoccupied and I can't bake until whatever is in it, is done.

Care to share what "odd" means? Privately if you'd rather. It's up to you.

Have a great sleep and sweet dreams. Please come and join us soon. Good night Tricky :kiss:

Mine has been very busy, but very good. After I left Lit. it was non-stop running until I got home around 5:50 and then I started supper and then after that began the work on the brownies. Before I knew it, 10:30 pm had rolled up and the brownies were just getting put in the oven.

Tomorrow if I am on Lit. it is only because my oven is preoccupied and I can't bake until whatever is in it, is done.

Care to share what "odd" means? Privately if you'd rather. It's up to you.

Your brownies ... *swoon*

Odd is just that. Strange, inexplicably different kind of day. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back