Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 09-22-2018, 10:46 AM   #1
keyboard12345
Experienced

Ladies: Care to collaborate on stories?

Any females interested in writing some stories? We can explore a variety of genres based on mutual interest. Once we find a couple that we both enjoy, one of us can start writing a section. That person sends it to the other for feedback and adding their section.

If interested in this idea, pls PM me to start things. It doesn't matter if we get it published, so no pressure to post it.

About me: 42 MWM, with variety of interests except heavy BDSM. Outside of here, I enjoy cooking/baking and watching movies.

Thanks and hoping to hear from you!

Old 09-23-2018, 08:17 AM   #2
Blind_Justice
Literotica Guru

I'm not in your target demographic at all, but what does "MWM" stand for exactly?

And maybe you'll have more luck in the roleplay section.

My Geek Pride Day submission:
-----------------------------------
The Rembrandt Legacy
Convicted engineer with special power gets recruited by alien rogues to pull off a difficult heist.

My stuff on Lit

Old 09-23-2018, 08:42 AM   #3
RubenR
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Justice View Post
I'm not in your target demographic at all, but what does "MWM" stand for exactly?

It used to be the name of a large producer of gas and diesel engines, Motoren-Werke Mannheim (MWM), which is now renamed to Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH

However, in this context, it might also be used to indicate "Married White Male".

I do favor the first option, though

Old 09-23-2018, 01:58 PM   #4
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Justice View Post

I'm guessing....married white male? Little rusty on my personal ad abbreviations.

Honestly, it reads like a creeper post to me. Anytime a guy is looking exclusively for female writers to 'work with' I have a feeling its about ulterior motives. Then again I have disdain for most men so I guess I'm not the best judge on this

Old 09-23-2018, 06:05 PM   #5
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Honestly, it reads like a creeper post to me. Anytime a guy is looking exclusively for female writers to 'work with' I have a feeling its about ulterior motives.
That was my first reaction too.

OP, if you're genuine, I'd suggest posting some of your own stories on this site first, so women can check you out and confirm that you're a genuine writer and not just looking for sexy chat. If I was looking to collaborate with another author, I'd want to see their work first, so I can figure out whether our styles are at all compatible.