~~~Bits and Pieces part Deux~~~

lol, You and me both. :p

Of course, then I'd have to market me..... Mmmmmm..... How bout you be my product tester??? If job pay would suck but boy talk about the perks..... Lol.... :D;):kiss:

Of course, then I'd have to market me..... Mmmmmm..... How bout you be my product tester??? If job pay would suck but boy talk about the perks..... Lol.... :D;):kiss:

I know you'd give me a raise.

#7. :kiss:

attachment.php

Sexy lady:cattail: Looks like you had fun:D

Why thank you, sweetheart..... Hmmmmm...... El's Amusement Park..... Ya know that does have a pretty good ring to it..... Now what to charge??? lol....;):kiss:

El what ever the cost .. I'd definitely want to Play .. :devil: ... Such a Lovely Redhead .. ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php

How Hot you look El .. Those Boobs, bare Neck and fur coat .. And it's Always a Pleasure to see a Lady Pleasing Herself .. ;) .. T... F .. S ..

Sexy lady Looks like you had fun

Hey there, cin, sweetheart...... My lips are zipped.....:cool::kiss:

You are entirely bonus package.
Mmmmmm.... I'm a package alright..... Not so sure it's a bonus though, sweetheart.... lol......:D:kiss:

El what ever the cost .. I'd definitely want to Play .. ... Such a Lovely Redhead ..

attachment.php
attachment.php

How Hot you look El .. Those Boobs, bare Neck and fur coat .. And it's Always a Pleasure to see a Lady Pleasing Herself .. .. T... F .. S ..

I'll send you a coupon for opening day, OneHD.... LOL.... And on a more heart felt note.... Thank you, sweetheart.....:kiss::rose:

Oh I bet that fur was feeling very soft in the best of places

Mmmmmm.... I don't know how the fur was feeling but I sure was feeling something in places....:devil::kiss:

Madame Widow, your new thread is so amazing. Your pictures are all completely stunning /blush

Back