Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, sexy sisters and lovely Daddies!

*hums to catch up.to Daddy Stan* to earn a paycheck so we can play, HI-HO, HI-HO!! *giggles-

Cupcake hangovers ... are they possible? Discuss!

Oh, Bella, you crack me up!!! I don't know if cupcake hangovers are possible, but if you're going to have a hangover, that sounds like one of the best kind to have!

Smile so I deduce from that remark that you can be inticed into a naughty situation,?

What baby girl can't be enticed? It just has to be by the right Daddy...I happen to have one who can do just that (if he wanted to)!

Good morning, sexy sisters and lovely Daddies!

*hums to catch up.to Daddy Stan* to earn a paycheck so we can play, HI-HO, HI-HO!! *giggles-

Cupcake hangovers ... are they possible? Discuss!

Cupcake coma is more like it! Morning Belle!

Good morning everyone! It's been so long since I've popped in here that there is NO WAY I'll be able to go back and catch up on everything lol. I'll just say that I hope all our loving Daddys and sweet Baby Girls are doing well. :heart:

I find myself with a rare weekday off of work and so far I'm being pretty lazy....still in bed and missing my Daddy SO MUCH.....I've been listening to old voicemail messages just to hear his voice, wishing he were here cuddling me close......

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day! :kiss:

Long time no see, Fellow daddies and sweet little girls! I have finally moved on from my "little" dilemma and I am now okay with what happened. It's better to let the wrong one go so I can make room for miss right.

Cupcake for breakfast, along with a healthy boiled egg to off-set the evil.caloric intake.

*sighs* I was in a wonderful mood ... Redneck came over and we hung out before we came to work. Then my ex called wanting booty. Its painfully complicated, and now I'm all hurt and Daddy is busy at work. *looks sad and craves a smoke*

Too bad I'm out of cupcakes!

Cupcake for breakfast, along with a healthy boiled egg to off-set the evil.caloric intake.

*sighs* I was in a wonderful mood ... Redneck came over and we hung out before we came to work. Then my ex called wanting booty. Its painfully complicated, and now I'm all hurt and Daddy is busy at work. *looks sad and craves a smoke*

Stay strong! I hope your daddy will be proud if you hold off on the cig.

Hmmmmm. Ex wanting booty. Yup that does sound complex Cookie! Hang in there and fight the urges...they are demons

Hmmmmm. Ex wanting booty. Yup that does sound complex Cookie! Hang in there and fight the urges...they are demons

Well, we're friends fir our daughter, who he rarely, if ever, sees. And he doesn't wanna be together, so we're "platonic" ... and today he sends me this long sexy text, and I'm all "um what happened to platonic? You're confusing me" and he responded with "LOL I'm a little bit out of m mind, still buzzed from last night" ... WTH .. he's gotta be out of his mind and drunk to want to have sex with me?!

We were together for over three years, so I'm like really hurt by that.

Well, we're friends fir our daughter, who he rarely, if ever, sees. And he doesn't wanna be together, so we're "platonic" ... and today he sends me this long sexy text, and I'm all "um what happened to platonic? You're confusing me" and he responded with "LOL I'm a little bit out of m mind, still buzzed from last night" ... WTH .. he's gotta be out of his mind and drunk to want to have sex with me?!

I agree with Daddy Stan, Bella...fight the urges! Both from exes, and from cigarettes! You'll be sooooo happy when you can say you've quit both! I'm still good friends with my ex, but we could NEVER work together. Sometimes that's hard for him to grasp, but it's a reality he has to deal with. As far as the cigarettes...hang in there girl. It's so hard, but will be soooo well worth it once you're through.

:heart: you!

It took a night of cocktails but eventually I discovered that my new girlfriend has not only a daddy/step daddy fantasy but a cons rape fantasy as well...

I would really like to pursue these with her but I am struggling to find roll playing ideas... can you help? Do you have one or two in particular that really set you off?

I agree with Daddy Stan, Bella...fight the urges! Both from exes, and from cigarettes! You'll be sooooo happy when you can say you've quit both! I'm still good friends with my ex, but we could NEVER work together. Sometimes that's hard for him to grasp, but it's a reality he has to deal with. As far as the cigarettes...hang in there girl. It's so hard, but will be soooo well worth it once you're through.

:heart: you!

The ex I can say no to, easy. Great lover, but can't commit, and that would hurt more. No, I've got my Daddy.

The cigarettes, however, are getting louder. Mehr. Sucks.

I can do it!!

Hmmm he has proven beyond the shadow of doubt with that phone call ..he is a moron... A sub species of men

Good day all. I love you all but I do wish I had a little to care for.

Don't get me wrong, You are all fantastic daddies and littles, it's just that one of the best things about being a daddy is the feeling that I am important to a little somewhere. Anywhere. Without my little I feel as if I am doing nothing important.

Sorry to be a little down today. I was just wanting to see if any other daddy has felt this way or if any little has had a similar feeling not having a daddy.

Don't get me wrong, You are all fantastic daddies and littles, it's just that one of the best things about being a daddy is the feeling that I am important to a little somewhere. Anywhere. Without my little I feel as if I am doing nothing important.

Sorry to be a little down today. I was just wanting to see if any other daddy has felt this way or if any little has had a similar feeling not having a daddy.

Aww I'm sorry, Daddy ME. There are a couple unclaimed Little's here... I even found my very own Daddy in this thread. Don't give up hope, there's one out there for you. She may even be here!

I didn't have a Daddy for a bit, so I know the feeling. Bit you're still more than welcome to hang out with us!

Aww I'm sorry, Daddy ME. There are a couple unclaimed Little's here... I even found my very own Daddy in this thread. Don't give up hope, there's one out there for you. She may even be here!

I didn't have a Daddy for a bit, so I know the feeling. Bit you're still more than welcome to hang out with us!

Thank you!

I do love how I can always feel like family in this thread. I have the feeling I'm sticking around for a while. And who knows? Maybe my little is reading this right now!

Thank you to everyone for the lovely thoughts and words. Was just having a down night.

Bella you can keep fighting the urge your ex isn't worth you slipping up. Stay strong.

*hugs for milf* finding the right one is worth the wait even though I know it sucks right now.

Hi Rob and nflgirl. How are you both?
Sorry I missed you, Hayley. I show hope you are feeling better. Like the others have said you can pm/ email anytime.
Good morning everyone! It's been so long since I've popped in here that there is NO WAY I'll be able to go back and catch up on everything lol. I'll just say that I hope all our loving Daddys and sweet Baby Girls are doing well. :heart:
I sometimes find it hard keeping up after a day lol. Glad you were able to pop in.

Don't be down, it'll happen for you one day....I'm sure of it.
------

Bella, so sorry to hear about the situation with your ex. I can understand why you're hurt but try not to let it bring you down.

hi

Good evening you beautiful people!

Hope everyone had a great day. Mine was busy....thanks for helping baby Bella! I know you would haves even of I wasn't busy.

Hugs to all those that need them.

Good evening you beautiful people!

Hope everyone had a great day. Mine was busy....thanks for helping baby Bella! I know you would haves even of I wasn't busy.

Hugs to all those that need them.

I've got a wonderful Daddy!
He was such an encouragement when we could finally talk tonight. :heart: my Daddy!

And ... my family is coming home late tonight! Get to hold my Littlun for the first time in over a week!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back