Multiple Man Creampie

LovelyLuna

Literotica Guru
I don't know how likely it is that I would ever actually participate in something like this, but I have this naughty fantasy about having multiple men fill me with their cum... I guess something along the lines of a nasty gangbang, but the only rule would be that all of that hot, delicious cream had to fill my pussy. One after the other, they'd release into me until it was dripping down my pussy lips and inner thighs....

I've never had a creampie, period, so I suppose that would be a logical first step... :p

Thoughts?

I don't know how likely it is that I would ever actually participate in something like this, but I have this naughty fantasy about having multiple men fill me with their cum... I guess something along the lines of a nasty gangbang, but the only rule would be that all of that hot, delicious cream had to fill my pussy. One after the other, they'd release into me until it was dripping down my pussy lips and inner thighs....

I've never had a creampie, period, so I suppose that would be a logical first step... :p

Thoughts?
Or just get one guy to do thnlick it. I've had a cherry creampie befroe.

Mmm yummmm

Mmmm , i love the thought of a woman being fucked by several men. Having them all pump their hot creamy cum in her pussy. I would also love it if they shot their cum all over her too. Nothing makes me hotter than seeing a woman with cum all over her and dripping from her pussy, I would love to lick it all off of her and lick her cum filled pussy.

Mmmm , i love the thought of a woman being fucked by several men. Having them all pump their hot creamy cum in her pussy. I would also love it if they shot their cum all over her too. Nothing makes me hotter than seeing a woman with cum all over her and dripping from her pussy, I would love to lick it all off of her and lick her cum filled pussy.

I like a man who's not afraid to eat a load out of a woman's pussy, especially if its his own... ;)

I like a man who's not afraid to eat a load out of a woman's pussy, especially if its his own... ;)
My fantasies are mostly of the cuckold type. My fantasy is to lick another man's cum out of a womans pussy. I like being kept hard and horny and willing to do anything. If she wanted, I would love to suck her lover's cock for her and get him nice and hard for her to fuck and I would lick them both clean after.

Thoughts?

My mom had a fantasy like that years ago. She finally did it, but ended up not liking it. Too many guys and too much attention, she got overwhelmed.

Thoughts?

Love to help with the first creampie for you and then the multiple one also.

Thoughts?

You need to find a group of guys who don't mind sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, etc. Some guys are a bit squimish about poking their pecker in a pussy that's squishing another man's jizz, but then, in the heat of the moment, a lot of guys like the extra slipperyness of it. One of the things I used to say to a partner I had in the past is that I wished I could pump two quarts of sticky sloppy cum into her till it sloshed down the crack of her ass. She giggled and dlighted in such talk. I truly remember her fondly.

i would love to fluff the men as they wait to fill your pussy.

Thoughts?
MMMMM, I would love to lick and suck you clean and dry then try to fill you up again.

whoooa

My mom had a fantasy like that years ago. She finally did it, but ended up not liking it. Too many guys and too much attention, she got overwhelmed.

Hold on, back up the bus. Are you serious? (Yes, I feel like an idiot for asking such a question on a sex forum.) I'd love to hear a bit more detail of how your mom happened to tell you about her gang bang.

Thoughts?
It's a interesting thing a gang bang. Most are planned out so you don't really get that problem someone had mentioned of sloppy seconds, thirds, and so on. All the men know already why they are there, and are willing to do what it takes to please that lady making her fantasy a reality.

There are the occasional spontaneous ones that happen, which is usually like your fantasy of multiple creampies.

After all it is an encounter more for the woman's fantasy / sexual fulfillment. Not that men don't enjoy it, but sometimes it can get frustrating waiting your turn.

I personally think both are great, and this thread brings back some great memories.

Hold on, back up the bus. Are you serious? (Yes, I feel like an idiot for asking such a question on a sex forum.) I'd love to hear a bit more detail of how your mom happened to tell you about her gang bang.

Well my mother and I are very open about sex ;)

Thoughts?

I'm not sure exactly... maybe 5? More than that?

It is quite nice if the guys are comfortable and can "quick-change'. Guy #1 gets me going and I start to orgasm as he unload, either in or on me, then he slides out and guy #2 slides in while I'm still spasming, etc. lovely train and I was creampied and bukake'd...

Wow, that is extremely arousing. I was actually just writing about this in another thread when this one caught my eye but I would love to know a woman that open minded to give herself over to the whim of multiple men. The thought of fucking a thoroughly creampie'd pussy is so enticing.

This would be amazing. Cum covered women mmmmmm. I think the only way I would participate was if I could cum last. something about a pussy full of cum and me balls deep in that would drive me crazy.

Ive doane a 2guy creampie. He came in her vag, and I came in her ass. Then I was licking out her pussy while she farted my cum into his mouth.

Ive never done a train coming in the same hole though, that'd be fun.

It is quite nice if the guys are comfortable and can "quick-change'. Guy #1 gets me going and I start to orgasm as he unload, either in or on me, then he slides out and guy #2 slides in while I'm still spasming, etc. lovely train and I was creampied and bukake'd...

I envy you. Cum everywhere, inside and out. That must have felt so amazing. I can only dream . . .

Thoughts?

Sign me up. I've been fantasizing about doing this more and more. I can't help but wonder just how smooth fucking a pussy full of cum will be.

In the real world, everyone would have to be tested, and I'd have to trust them, but I'd like to hope that it'll happen someday.

Sign me up. I've been fantasizing about doing this more and more. I can't help but wonder just how smooth fucking a pussy full of cum will be.

In the real world, everyone would have to be tested, and I'd have to trust them, but I'd like to hope that it'll happen someday.

You and I should talk in private... <3

Back